Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Lol, Right after Zombies attack Eblans and the battles start they dissolve....

Eblans was: NO NAME + OLD EBLANS + OLD D.N.

now there is:

NO NAME. (again)

The Squad (Old D.N.)

we dissolves because we did not agree on the political talk

DeletedUser22650

1/ The Squad ~ disband/reform/disband/reform/disband ....wonder what cool names they're gonna change to next...as soon as they ill treat their recruits enough again we'll find out

2/ Hateocracy ~ plugging away in the north east and enjoying caly more than any map since 2.0 came in

3/ The Merchants ~ be careful with these, they can obviously fight but they destroy rivals with diplo, IB became their academy only to be poached dry and now chimi's will go the same way...tongues far more dangerous than their slingers

4/ The Golden Dawn ~ these im not sure what to make of, they seem to move all around the map, one day in north 54 then mostly in o55...whos chasing them around i wonder ?

5/ Delian League ~ the worst kind of stat watching cowards, these watch grepostats all day and night hoping for a flatline because they're just too poor to try a take from a fair fight

6/ Zombies ~ love the name and i have a soft spot for o65 seem like a good squad

7/ Team Good Friends~ i thought by not being on the rim id be hitting less full on turtles but judging by the abp these guys have gained they're having less need for crunching than we are...still think they're bullies for dropping into the rim as a premade though :p

8/ Hammer of Thor ~ who? where? why? how?

9/ No Name ~ shall remain nameless

10/ The Vikings ~ not looking good, having their ocean conquered by TGR

11/ Babylon ~ know nothing about these so they're probably boring

12/ SHUSH ~ these are far to noisy for my liking, maybe they need to shush

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

7/ Team Good Friends~ i thought by not being on the rim id be hitting less full on turtles but judging by the abp these guys have gained they're having less need for crunching than we are...still think they're bullies for dropping into the rim as a premade though :p

Many out on the rim say we are bullies, I tell them its tough love :p. I only rim them and conquer their cities to help them :). They need to learn how not to play them game somehow :p

DeletedUser17088

1- The Squad - The chameleon alliance of Calydon, they should decide on a name/alliance and stick to it

2- Hateocracy - Compact and in control in 054, they certainly have no competition there so where will they go? who knows?

3- The Merchants - The alliance i reside within and happily so. Met a bunch of good people and players, there is always high spirits and jokes :) i have a man crush on my own alliance

4- The Golden Dawn - Meh alliance, even when Cimmerians where fighting us these guys did little if anything to bother us even though apparently in a coalition against us.

5- Delian League - solid alliance, they do need to make a decision on where they are going though in terms of war/location

6- Zombies - Rim alliance i think, easy to boast on the rim where momentum is easy to gain

7- Team Good Friends - The difference between TGF and Zombies perhaps is that TGF would do well in the core, But i think the Rim has definitely helped them get as strong as they are in as little time as they have

8- Hammer Of Thor - Nothing to write home about, they will either disband or merge into another alliance to gain 'strength'

9-No Name. - has a name

10- The Vikings - No-rway are this alliance gonna do much

11- SHUSH - The one alliance i can safely say i fear, epic little group of players

12- Babylon - i have nothing to write about here for these guys so i will just give you a philoceraptor thought, has there ever been a top 12 full of good alliances?

DeletedUser4577

7- Team Good Friends - The difference between TGF and Zombies perhaps is that TGF would do well in the core, But i think the Rim has definitely helped them get as strong as they are in as little time as they have
- Well that hurts, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12324

FOTNS underestimated a few alliances there, The golden dawn might be half an MRA but its also half deadly with the best players from Pi, i still get horrible flash backs now, don't underestimate these guys :p

You also underestimate the Zombies, we've had a sloid leadership from day 1 and have proved ourselves, rim or not. Don't forget about half our players were new to the game when they started and some are even on their 8th city now.

I would also say that hateocracy are now in a very bad position, geographically if nothing else thye are now surrounded.

DeletedUser14397

The golden dawn might be half an MRA but its also half deadly with the best players from Pi,

go then muppet name the best players from PI that are in TGD "get ready for the mess about to come out twinkle toes mouth"

eddy yes now blabber :)

and for Zombies no alliance that starts on the rim should have respect they want an easy start why? hhmmmmmmmmm

DeletedUser2663

SHUSH - We know who they are, AD has made his impaact on the forum and their stats say it all ingame. So basically lets call them the current Stage of the DN progression lol. Mind you i think this is the most stable stage though as i feel AD has the leadership skills to hold this bunch togther and run them but the real question is does he have the skills to run the alliance and keep it on top? Lets see how they fare.

Hateocracy - Still around and strong. Will there be a war with SHUSH?? I thinks thats the most looked forward to event in calydon atm. Who is the better alliance? Hate have been around from the start and held their rank strongly as a top alliance since the start. Will they continue to do so if war breaks out?

The Merchants - Growing strongly and definitely a top alliance to be reckoned with.
SO top three alliances and # core oceans dominated.

Just want to go offtrack a bit here about the core oceans. Atm we have Hate Dominating O54, Merchants dominating O44 (lets just ignore TGD as they dont look impressive and so what if they have great players from some other world, this is caly and a brand new ball game and no handful of players will make any real difference against a good alliance like the merchants.). We have SHUSH Dominating O55 but with a very noticble creeping zombie migration, And then we have O45, An ocean split between, Merchants In the north, SHush to the east, TGF to the south (once we clean up babylon once and for all), thats a very interesting ocean in terms of what may happen in the future.

All in all we are running out of room, not in the immediate sense but in the sense of these are the final alliances that will compete in this world. Its just a matter of who consolodates where and who wars with who first.
now back on topic

Zombies - Another great fellow rim alliance. I have only heard good things about them and their stats are pretty good as well. Like TGF they will have a major impact on the core, the only question is when and how.

The Golden Dawn - Wont be around forever, yea it has some great players but you need more than that for the core, example, many players will recognise many players in TGF and our history/skill and i was still no where near comfortable starting in the core. With merchants to compete with its only a matter of time until their demise.

Delian League - The saying " Between a rock and a hard place" describes their situation perfectly i believe. They will be eaten up slowly but surely

Team Good Friends - Im pretty happy where we are at. Will be doing some house cleaning so our stats should rise noticeably shortly due to this. Currently warring with P.O.G, Babylon and Prometheus Unbound so in other words we are just cleaning out the trash on the rim :p

The Vikings - Just wait over their and make them cities nice and pretty for us to take over once we finished with the current trash :p

Babylon - Got a handful of great players but thats it. Bodypharma (the sneaky dog) got lucky on me recently but ill take that city back soon enough :p They cannot hold out against TGF for long as we are running out of other targets forcing us to start target these guys more now.

P.O.G - Seems like a push over really, no respectable stats and they lost 2 cities to TGF without a fight

Mors Omnia Solvit - Bunch of dudes from pella but they in Hates ball park now and i reckon they gonna get schooled.

Inferna Bellatorum - Just hurry up and die already

DeletedUser12324

go then muppet name the best players from PI that are in TGD "get ready for the mess about to come out twinkle toes mouth"

eddy yes now blabber :)

and for Zombies no alliance that starts on the rim should have respect they want an easy start why? hhmmmmmmmmm

How about you stop running your mouth and being rude to me wooley, i haven't said a single bad word about you or your alliance on here yet so show me the same courtesy. The fact that you feel the need to insult me just means that you can't prove a good point yourself.

And i can't speak for the whole alliance but for me personally i just happened to join this world a bit later that those in the core, some of us work and can't always join on the day a new world opens, then again i'm not sure you would know much about this....

DeletedUser

I returned to playing after taking almost two years off, so I just joined the most recent world with conquest :D

Who is wooly anyway? I don't know all of the forum/in-game name combos...

DeletedUser14397

How about you stop running your mouth and being rude to me wooley, i haven't said a single bad word about you or your alliance on here yet so show me the same courtesy. The fact that you feel the need to insult me just means that you can't prove a good point yourself.

And i can't speak for the whole alliance but for me personally i just happened to join this world a bit later that those in the core, some of us work and can't always join on the day a new world opens, then again i'm not sure you would know much about this....

please kind sir answer the question