Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

It seems not real dead,just no one interested in talking about in game, Strange and unusual stuff,somebody is usually boasting or talking trash especially in a top 12 alliance topic

DeletedUser17088

you are all noobs

prove me wrong by killing lots of stuff and offering them as sacrifice

DeletedUser

Well, there's not much to say, I guess... TRT & THON are trashing all over the place. HARPOON is also trashing people around, especially UC...many enemies are in VM, ducking & dodging one of the 3 mentioned alliances...so you know, it's all love. lol

DeletedUser

Bunch of 70's hippies making love not war etc, somebody bang a gong an lets play

DeletedUser

Pitting friends against friends is an interesting war tactic even in the hypothetical.

DeletedUser

I do, it will most certainly make this world more interesting than current affairs at the moment.
actually jnc your idea has some interesting value,another big war and 2 more alliances will either be top or dead,but from another point it will create a vacuum that will spin this world into chaos

DeletedUser

actually jnc your idea has some interesting value,another big war and 2 more alliances will either be top or dead,but from another point it will create a vacuum that will spin this world into chaos

Chaos? There will be none of that or we will beat it out of the world again.... We have pounded Edessa into submission, lets leave it that way ;)

DeletedUser

Nah Stone,no submission Edessa is taking a breather,everyone is gearing up looking around to see if they want another big fight or to break the smaller Alliances right now. Its a coin toss as to which way its going to go. Laying odds one of the Big ones are going to look at another top 12 and think they can do it. Might be a heartbreak story for them.

DeletedUser

"Another" would suggest that there has already been one..... Not sure who put up a big fight so far....

DeletedUser

HA put up a helluva fight,TL jumped before they were actually big enough to fight who they did

DeletedUser

I am having fun, and get the impression that most others are as well. Whether or not a game is entertaining is mostly up to the player. If I'm not having fun, I change my play style until the problem is resolved. Works for me anyway.

DeletedUser

I am having fun, and get the impression that most others are as well. Whether or not a game is entertaining is mostly up to the player. If I'm not having fun, I change my play style until the problem is resolved. Works for me anyway.

LOL good Bear,if you have the ability to change how you play grats to you most cant do it even when they try

DeletedUser

Chaos? There will be none of that or we will beat it out of the world again.... We have pounded Edessa into submission, lets leave it that way ;)

Lolz dude, it was you and your group that wanted to pact with Chaos brigade back at the start, and then you tried to merge with them. So no, you did not "Beat it out of the world."