Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser9465

umm, i am curious.. if we didnt fight back. When were you going to give us a warning lol. It was 7hrs before ur OP that we had a chat with Skiboot abt our intel of him attacking us.. which too he denied initially until later he accepted it.
That is when we dissolved our pact.

So it was 7 hours before our OP when you dissolved the pact? Looks more like at least 15. At least this is what your mass-mail to Juggs clearly states. So you ordered the attacks before noticing anything to SI and 8 hours before talking to skiboot. As long as SI is concerned, we would have noticed you the end of our NAP at 20:00. Satisfied?

ArjaaAineZ today at 07:20
Hey guys!

SI+Cereberus+Grim will be declaring war on us today.
Their revolts will be landing at 22:00:00.
Most probably they will be targeting cities on which we share islands and our southern cities.

We are heavily outnumbered, but we can fight through this. We are working on getting a pact done with Polish Legion, to help us in our war.

Don't lose hope if you lose a city or too. Also, don't blindly send defenses out.
Always keep some troops remaining for snipes. And try to be online AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!

Also, to counter the attacks we will be launching an OP on SI+Cereberus right now.
All revolts are to land at 16:00:00. More details will come soon in an OP forum.

DeletedUser37706

and you guys were talking about its lame to have a spy...
Right(SW)

DeletedUser3393

You still didn't answer my question. lol when were you guys planning to give notice of an attack planned for a week?

DeletedUser9465

Where did I complain that it's lame to have spies? Don't put words spoken by others in my mouth please.

DeletedUser37706

Where did I complain that it's lame to have spies? Don't put words spoken by others in my mouth please.

you should read better. I said you guys(meaning your alliance).

edit: or ceberus or grim. doesnt matter. Some of you guys said its lame.

DeletedUser9465

You still didn't answer my question. lol when were you guys planning to give notice of an attack planned for a week?

Óh, but I did! At 20:00 server time. Read my previous post again. Also, we might have started talks with The Grim one week before the operation, but the decision to collaborate and to launch a common operation on Juggs at a certain date was taken 3 days before the actual operation.

DeletedUser9465

you should read better. I said you guys(meaning your alliance).

edit: or ceberus or grim. doesnt matter. Some of you guys said its lame.

Maybe, but not me. So you can't use this as an argument against something I wrote or I did. It was not us SI, Cerberus or The Grim who wrote the post you were commenting, it was only me.

DeletedUser31600

Rob answered your question in the next post, what do you want one week notice so you can turtle up?

Talk about throwing stones at glass houses!! When were you planning on telling us you were helping LoD? When were you planning on telling us you were going to attack us first? Either way No1 is in the wrong!! Juggs are just angry cuz a decent alliance made a good plan against them. Everything stemmed from the initial deceit. So you initiated this personally AA.

DeletedUser

Sorry for trowing mud

@lorbella, you gained 2 extra slots?
You got 6 cities. So you gained 4000 bp?

My stats: +47118 + i allready had* 21 citites. Got 19 after the attack and can have 25 now.
I prefer my stats.

@ sir hendriksen: Werent you the guy that tried to distract me by sending out a colo witch arrives 9 HOURS after revolt ended?

I really dont care mutch about those lost citites. And you took 1. Wauw, i had 7-8 revolts at the same time.
The only good attacks that i have seen were those of robbyn and arjunjaan.
Both timed excellent and only robbyn took a city.
Your CS succeeded unfortunately because of the low def i had. Well, congrats of taking one:)

I still prefer myself: 47118 BP

Nope, not me mate:eek:

I did launch two colo ships though, 10 snipes on the last one but the first "fake" cs sailed safely into your harbor accompanied by 5 LS and 80 slingers:cool:

You keep on rambling about you do not mind loosing cites because off you gained enough bp to conquer at least twice as many.... Don't make me laugh dude, NOBODY likes loosing cites. You will eventually run out off "easy" cites to take and then those bp will do you no good! But if you are happy to take those 500-800 points cites and build them up i will happily take them off your hands:)

DeletedUser

Can you all people keep it on topic please?Top 12 alliances and comments please

DeletedUser

I havnt seen anyone going mad over this OP on us. Most of us enjoyed it

DeletedUser27700

I havnt seen anyone going mad over this OP on us. Most of us enjoyed it

I would agree with that. Diplomatic nonsense aside, the op was fun. Plenty of chances for sniping, and hanging CS corpses on walls.

DeletedUser

I would agree with that. Diplomatic nonsense aside, the op was fun. Plenty of chances for sniping, and hanging CS corpses on walls.

"CS Corpses" and yet 15 cities taken in 1 day.

large_zpsbf5ac7ab.jpg

DeletedUser

That wont matter.
In fact it would be a shame if you couldnt sink any of those sent Colony Ships at all.

DeletedUser

Do you need another compliment about your OP on us? Why start this discussion all over again.

DeletedUser27700

That wont matter.
In fact it would be a shame if you couldnt sink any of those sent Colony Ships at all.

So sinking CS's does not matter. Hmm, interesting.
Try to remember that next time someone attacks you :p