Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

I dont like conversations like this either, but stop bragging about how many CS were sank, forgetting how many cities were lost.

DeletedUser

"CS Corpses" and yet 15 cities taken in 1 day.

large_zpsbf5ac7ab.jpg

15 is not something to be proud of Bullet. If you start excluding the ones you took from Millet which are indefensible all the way to the south the number lowers.

If you also take into account that this was an Operation which we were caught with our proverbial pants down, while the whole of 3 alliances had a week to prepare and gets nukes ready...

Taking all this into account you SHOULD have taken double that if not more.

It was a victory for SI, cerb, and Grim alike and congratulations. The size of the victory was not large though by any means. It was a modest victory so be proud of that. We are all experienced here albiet some more than others. So the rub and tug we are all, I repeat ALL (both sides) are doing needs to end.

Bottom line we had a ton of fun, that is what the game is meant for. However it started or for whatever reason to "hades" with it. :p

Lets just fight. We are all looking forward to it! I know I am ready to be "Carlos Norman Hathcock II, (aka The White Feather).

DeletedUser

Agree with most of what you said, but I, as many SI players had no Idea that Grim were attacking you folks at the same time until I checked public forum. We've never shared a forum with those stealthy (stealthy, because you never hear from them lol) folks.

Most of us waited long for a world settings like Helorus, so lets enjoy it without unnecessary provocative bragging.
Its just a game at the end of the day.

DeletedUser

Time to let u guys and dolls know that we stepped into top 10 of alliances ;)

2Freaky2Handle is upcomming ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37706

Time to let u guys and dolls know that we stepped into top 10 of alliances ;)

2Freaky2Handle is upcomming ;)

Its about time ron! By this time, you should have outranked SI allready haha!

JUST A JOKE SI, so no flaming rofl

DeletedUser33630

Meanwhile, Zombie Elite Pirates running up...South getting stronger!
The main question is: if Juggernaut will send their's secret support there? As usually they do.

DeletedUser

Its not secret support... i know the freaky guys from dutch servers. Here now u know! :cool:

DeletedUser

Its not secret support... i know the freaky guys from dutch servers. Here now u know! :cool:

So confused, Anywho, figuring im not suppose to understand this one. Back to my deep dark damp rimmy hole.

Cheers.

DeletedUser14850

I am trying to maintain the stats as they are. If anything is wrong please correct me in numbers. However i have not given any chance for the if's and But's. I am keeping them as it is without any inclination. Keeping SI + Cerb on one side and Juggs on other side. Don't feel much proud if you are leading slightly now. Don't feel bad if your lagging slightly now. Its too early in the game ... long way to go.

Stats From 2013-01-08 00:00 to 2013-01-11 14:00

SI Vs Juggs 18 - 0
Cerb Vs Juggs 3 - 0

DeletedUser33630

So confused, Anywho, figuring im not suppose to understand this one. Back to my deep dark damp rimmy hole.

Cheers.

That's working like:
When your alliance strong enough and you going to hit someone, Juggernaut sending support to you enemies secretly, and after you have realized it, they saying smth like: nahhh, we didn't, we have supported just once, only to our new friend.
So i wonder: if the distance and travel time will stop Juggernaut to support your enemies deep down south, cuz that's Jugger's Grepo Style

DeletedUser

So i wonder: if the distance and travel time will stop Juggernaut to support your enemies deep down south, cuz that's Jugger's Grepo Style

I do appreciate the bit of clarity about your main question, however I refuse to participate/support/comment in any manner to any flamming of alliance strategies. Especially when 2 major alliances are at war and ZEP is not involved in anyway on either side, Just not my style.

:pro:

DeletedUser33630

I do appreciate the bit of clarity about your main question, however I refuse to participate/support/comment in any manner to any flamming of alliance strategies. Especially when 2 major alliances are at war and ZEP is not involved in anyway on either side, Just not my style.

:pro:

a-ha, and everybody must to remember, this is grepolis, this is War Game! Somebody attacking somebody, somebody supports somebody. The main goal of this game is to conquer the city, farming the villages, enact Heras happines and be cool.

DeletedUser

I am trying to maintain the stats as they are. If anything is wrong please correct me in numbers. However i have not given any chance for the if's and But's. I am keeping them as it is without any inclination. Keeping SI + Cerb on one side and Juggs on other side. Don't feel much proud if you are leading slightly now. Don't feel bad if your lagging slightly now. Its too early in the game ... long way to go.

Stats From 2013-01-08 00:00 to 2013-01-11 14:00

SI Vs Juggs 18 - 0
Cerb Vs Juggs 3 - 0

This does not belong here in the top 12 alliances.

I recommend taking this information and putting it into a thread called. The big war or the war of the titans or something like that, and there keep a stat sheet of the war.

This thread should have been kept to people listing the 12 and commenting on how they perceive them to be. As it was done in the first few pages.

These last 15 or so pages has been about one thing... aka railroaded thread.
----------

On a side note gratz to KS for maintaining top 12.

DeletedUser

Well if you are happy to sit back while your NAP agreement alliance tries to kill your CS on your enemy then good luck to you. Obviously why you will not build all 7 WW's on any server. I am there 100% for my team but i will not sit back at watch another alliance take the out of an agreement without any ramifications.

Reading through all of this that has gone off-topic, I see words such as above similarly posted and it seems to me that there are some who have no real idea as to the definition of a NAP.

A NAP is a Non-Agression Pact. A NAP doesn't mean you are allies. It simply means you have agreed for a certain period of time not to attack one another. Neither alliance can tell the other who it can or cannot defend or attack. So long as neither alliance attacks the other then the NAP is still valid.

A Pact, however, depends upon the negotiations between the diplomats/leadership of each alliance. When a formal pact is in place, the alliances not only do not attack one another, but they work together on ops against mutual enemies, defend and support one another. Again, the entirety of a pact, as I mentioned already, is determined during the time of negotiations (such as the subject of territorial borders). Pacts more often than not extend to academies/sister alliances. However, they do not extend to outside alliances which are pacted with either of the alliances involved.

From what I'm getting out of reading so many of the preceding posts, several seem to think more of the supposed NAP as a pact with all of these terms and conditions they keep mentioning. But, if it was, in fact a true NAP, then the Juggs broke nothing by defending LoD. So long as they didn't attack SI during the time of the NAP then the NAP was still valid. Now if attacks happened before the NAP was dissolved, then that's another matter entirely.

Sorry to have taken this off-topic again, but since the post was written in this thread, I answered here as well.

**While re-reading through this, I have to make mention of something else before someone decides to say "Aha! Since SI was planning to attack us a week in advance, they broke the NAP first." No...they didn't. Again...a NAP is nothing more than an agreement not to be aggressive toward one another. It is not a formal pact and so it could be broken at anytime by either party and you still cannot say one alliance is stabbing another in the back. If SI did, indeed, make plans to attack the Juggs before the Juggs made plans, then there's nothing wrong with that. Both knew the NAP was only in effect for a certain period of time. A clash would eventually erupt.

As for spies... Anyone who has played with me for any length of time knows how I feel about spies. It doesn't matter who the spy is working for, either my alliance or the other...if I find them...I will hunt them down. To me, that is extremely unethical. I know it's done...but I don't condone it. Not to mention, if the person will spy for you...then they will spy AGAINST you as well. They cannot be trusted.

DeletedUser14850

I am shifting the score board of war between ... SI / CERB VS JUGGS into current wars tab.

DeletedUser

I agree with Enis a few posts up. But most if not all of this stuff over the past 4 pages I read does not at all belong in here. Some arguments have vomited over into this as well. I come to see about the 12 alliances standings and views. I appreciate the work you veterans do in accessing the strengths and weakness of the top 12.