Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Edit NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the 301th post!!!! :'(

DeletedUser24538

1 Juggernaut 9369912 60 156165
2 Space Invaders 6231254 56 111272
3 Polish Legion 5419285 45 120429
4 ZombieElitePirates 4191303 59 71039
5 Cerberus 4003170 56 71485
6 The Grim 3308818 46 71931
7 2 Freaky 2 Handle 3195825 49 65221
8 GRIMLINS 3088510 47 65713
9 Polish Legion II 2470938 37 66782
10 Rogue 2448075 58 42208
11 White Eagle 2372815 60 39547
12 Criminally Insane 1541292 50 30826
13 The Vanguard 1497379 59 25379
14 Polish Legion III 1456208 41 35517
15 Picnic Bunny 1280912 33 38816

DeletedUser

Top 12

A couple disclaimers; It has been a while since I have taken the time to do a top 12 update. Also I am writing this solely on what I have heard and seen from the sidelines of this world, nothing more nothing less. Furthermore none of these comments should be reflected as the views of anyone else besides myself.

1) Juggernaut : What more can be written that has not already been written, these guys are the big boys on campus, and as long as they remember Grepolis is a marathon not a sprint, they will be stark contenders for winning this world.

2) Space Invaders : Sorely disappointing watching these folks, classic start something you are not willing to finish alliance. I have friends in almost every alliance in this world, and am very disappointed in how these folks have responded to a great war. Still, must say I have respect for them making this world interesting, and hope they can find a way to keep thriving.

3) Polish Legion : These guys.... Ohh my, I personally feel they are the scary monsters of this world. In my eyes they are a larger threat than even juggernauts for the following reasons. So little is known about them in general, and they constantly are powering through the ranks! They seem to be stark allies, and nasty opponents, but allies and foes alike seem to know so little about them outside what they want to share. When I go to sleep at night, with one eye open mind you, I have nightmares about the polish folks. Truly the wild card of En54, only time will tell with these guys. Much Respect.

4) Zombie Elite Pirates : My Alliance, no comments...

5) Cerberus : What can I say I love these guys, they seem to be giving it everything they got all the time, what more can you ask? I wish them the best.

6) The Grim : I have respect for these folks, a good amount of respect. But they have a large amount of bad juju surrounding them currently, without going into to much detail. I hope them the best in their adventures.

7) 2 Freaky 2 Handle : These guys.... TD Much respect for you, but I know you wish you would of accepted my request to join 2F2H when I first started this world :p. Just teasing ;) . Lots of Respect for these folks, they got their game faces on and know how to play grepo very well. Much Respect.

8) GRIMLINS : Sister of Grim.

9) Polish Legion II : Sister to Polish Legion.

10) Rogue : Sister of Juggs

11) White Eagle : I know very little about these folks. Looking forward to watching them develop themselves further. Respect.

12) Criminally Insane : The CI alliance has been around for a while, but I know very little about them. What little I have heard about this alliance, has been good things, so I expect them to continue to grow. Respect.

DeletedUser22423

1 Juggernaut-The number one alliance always gets the task of trying not to overextend themselves both diplomatically and territorial. Casper's assessment of them needing to make sure they are running a marathon and not a sprint seems dead on to me.

2 Space Invaders-Is this two different alliances? Some of them seem real good and organized, the others....not so much. They have taken on some real questionable players in the last few weeks that make me question if recruitment is getting desperate for them.

3 Polish Legion-Being Polish myself it is nice to see them doing well, but their diplomacy leaves people with a bad taste in their mouth from what I have heard and I can't imagine that is going to help them in the long run.

4 Zombie Elite Pirates-Everyone say's these guys need to break into the core to be taken seriously but I disagree. They are growing a solid territory on the core and if they all keep playing to the end of the server they are going to have a territory where they can build wonders far from any other alliance and will have plenty of resources to get it done.

5 The Grim-Some of them are good players and people I know from other servers. With so many decent people in that alliance I am surprised to hear that they seem to be having trouble getting along with each other

6 Cerberus-These are the guys that SI turns to when they need some questionable new recruits to damage their own image further. They are also the core alliances bp and resource farm as they appear to give off real good bp ratios and resources to other alliances and seem to have no idea how to stop it.

7 2 Freaky 2 Handle-I don't know much about them. Quiet, condensed, and active. Seems like they have a good thing going for themselves.

8 GRIMLINS-See Grim

9 Rogue- See Juggernaut

10 Polish Legion II-See Polish Legion

11 White Eagle-These guys seem trapped to me. They are pacted with SI and Cerb trying to work with them while getting attacked by PL and Jugg. Between their older allies and their newer allies they are boxed in. They will need to break pact and attack one of their allies but all of their allies are already aware of this and ready. Maybe they can push their way through to the west and find some property in another ocean that allows them to expand, but I just don't see it. Too bad because some of them seemed like such good guys.

12 Criminally Insane -Ocean 46 simmers. This isn't the first time on this server these guys cracked the top 12. They were a very small and compact alliance the first time around and got the squeeze due to a disjointed territory and a few troublemakers withing the alliance. The troublemakers are gone and the territory is solid. They have returned much bigger and stronger than before. These guys are just having fun the way the game was meant to be played but will they ever make their move out of ocean 46?

Hope you all enjoyed it. I'll know you did when I see the attacks start rolling in since my opinions are always wrong :D

DeletedUser

Nice to see you again after Troy CNoteG. Wish you and CI best of luck for the upcoming day here. Cheers.

DeletedUser22423

really? :supermad:

Your mad about that? Did you see what I wrote about other alliances? I even made fun of my own alliance and called us simmers. All I said about your alliance is that I heard you had made some people mad at you. Am I wrong? Everyone has people that are mad at them, like right now you are mad at me :p

DeletedUser

Pretty much, the above assessments mirror exactly my thoughts on the Top Twelve alliances, but there are a few things I'd add.

1. Juggernauts : Just remember. Marathon, not a sprint. My time working with the Juggs is something I'll never forget. They work together as a unit, they help one another and communication is always very clear. I expect to see them around for a long, long time to come.

2. Space Invaders : Like CnoteG, I'm wondering what in the heck happened to SI? In the beginning of the server, SI was one of my top picks. They had and still have in some ways, all the things needed to be the most powerful force on this server. But, I guess my questions began when someone from Cerberus, a smaller alliance than SI, had to write a threatening message to another player that said "Stop attacking SI or else we'll get involved." When an alliance has to resort to allowing a player from a smaller alliance to speak for them rather than taking care of the issue themselves, then something is terribly wrong. It's possible that the Cerberus member took it upon himself to write that message, but still it does look bad on the larger alliance, especially when that alliance is high-ranking.

3. Polish Legion : Lilithka, please don't get angry, though I have heard similar things concerning the diplomatic dealings from Polish Legion. That's not to say it's true, as it could be rumors, but better that you read these assessments and know what is being said so that it can be rectified. I can say from personal experience that PL is an alliance that will go far. In the beginning, I think just about everyone was calling them an MRA, but they've proven to not only be a powerful, close-knit alliance, but they are fun to work with. My only concern with them is that if they make it to the World Wonder stage, what are they going to do with all of those from their other branches who won't fit into the main branch?

4. Zombie Elite Pirates : LOL Their name alone has me liking this alliance, but I've watched them for a long while and I think there are possibly several who underestimate them. They've silently climbed through the ranks, kept quiet and grown...and now they are in the top 12. ZEP is going to be a force to be reckoned with, so I think I might just pop some popcorn and sit back to watch them a little longer.

5. The Grim : Can't help it. Every time I see their name I get a mental image of Harry Potter's Professor Trelawny with her big glasses saying their name. Sorry for that, Grim-members. Just can't help myself. The Grim has hung in there for a long while and they are still kicking. They just need to remember their goals and work together to see those goals finished.

6. Cerberus : Cerberus, I think you could do just fine on your own. You don't need to be held on a leash by Space Invaders in order to make a name for yourselves in this world. Sorry, SI, but you know it's true. Cerberus has the quality players who can rise above this and make their own mark in Helorus. Granted, there are a few who need to learn that you don't attack with archers, but still, that's just a trivial matter in the scheme of things. Oh...and on an added note, the members of Cerb should stop sending messages in defense of their larger allies. It gives off the sense of a yapping chihuahua tugging on its leash.

7. 2 Freaky 2 Handle : Definitely watching this group closely. Like ZEP, they are quiet and before anyone knows it, they are going to be piled up on the back doors of the higher ranked alliances and saying "Trick or Treat".

8. Grimlins, 9. Rogue, 10. Polish Legion II : Have to lump the academies together as I've got the same thing to say about all three. Members of the academies, look to my assessment of Polish Legion, please. Just what are you going to do if you are still an academy when the WW phase rolls around? Are you going to simply lay down your cities and give up your game, allowing the main branch players to devour all you've worked for, or perhaps even send all resources to the wonders built by the main branch to help them achieve the crowns/wins for Helorus? That really isn't in the human psyche to be THAT passive. It's going to be interesting to see how this pans out. I'd start thinking as to whether or not you trust the main branches enough to think you'll make the cut getting into those ranks with the possibility of sharing the glory. Now, yes, I know how quickly things change and the WW stage is a good bit of time away. People quit the game, cities are internalized, yes. But...ask yourself what if.

11. White Eagle : Haven't had much dealings with this alliance at all, though many are located down in my own location. I do know they seem to have gone with the tactic of many NAPS/Pacts and that is going to hurt them in the end as they'll be reduced to colonizing in order to grow. When they are forced to break a NAP/Pact in order to gain territory, it's going to be interesting to see what happens.

12. Criminally Insane : Can't and won't say too much here as I know I'll be rather biased when it comes to my own alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

8. Grimlins, 9. Rogue, 10. Polish Legion II : Have to lump the academies together as I've got the same thing to say about all three. Members of the academies, look to my assessment of Polish Legion, please. Just what are you going to do if you are still an academy when the WW phase rolls around? Are you going to simply lay down your cities and give up your game, allowing the main branch players to devour all you've worked for, or perhaps even send all resources to the wonders built by the main branch to help them achieve the crowns/wins for Helorus? That really isn't in the human psyche to be THAT passive. It's going to be interesting to see how this pans out. I'd start thinking as to whether or not you trust the main branches enough to think you'll make the cut getting into those ranks with the possibility of sharing the glory. Now, yes, I know how quickly things change and the WW stage is a good bit of time away. People quit the game, cities are internalized, yes. But...ask yourself what if.

Don't worry. Perhaps it will seem strange, but many people don't need a crown. Many Polish players have crown in Polish worlds. They know what the WW means. WW kill this game. I know players whos not a good player but they were in good aliance and they have crown. Is it means they are good players? No.. The best and winning alliance will be the one, who can attack and defend very well :)

DeletedUser24538

Most people that have a crown and lucked out, or jumped over when there own alliance was sinking :pro:

DeletedUser

Many fast mergers and the rat race.. after that a lot of ghost town ;) and end of the world, becouse players start playing on another world..

DeletedUser22217

Exactly.
Also till then none of the alliances will look the same.
During summer and autumn many players leave world.

DeletedUser22217

Well having a crown also is a result of strategic planing.
Endurance is one, but without a plan that covers many aspects it does not work, when there is competition.
Said by person who learned the wrong way of doing it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ofcourse i know its about alot of planning also just wanted to stir things up abit i have a few crowns in my area which arnt doing that great. This is my 1st server on .com so i dont really care about previous stats.

DeletedUser

Well having a crown also is a result of strategic planing.

Guide: How to get a crown.

The strategy/plan to get a crown is to keep a very low profile at the beginning. Let the fighters do the job and you just log in once a day to ask for help if needed. Sit tight and take as many internals and inactives as possible. Add a bunch of founded citys on non farming islands, no one really want's them so they are safe. No one will notice you if you just keep under the radar and doesn't grow to fast and doesn't annoy a fighter with pathetic attacks. Soon enough the fighters will get tired of carrying about to many passengers like yourself.

That's where the fun starts, everytime you log in there is new ghosts to feed on. And they do not fight back... Keep picking them as quick as your theater plays lets you. Eventually you will have enough citys to get invited to the leading alliance. At that stage It's usually full of players like yourself. Then the WW era starts. All you have to do then is to send resources day in and day out. No fighting necessary.

It's a walk in the park actually.....

That's how you easily get a crown.

Sorry for OT ;)