Top 12 Alliances

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
"a man without honor is no man at all"

I am confused as when you saved our assess, and left you to die? As I saw nothing come our way and then the pact ended, not because you didn't see the point of it, because you joined the Poles and they demanded you end the pact (so my mouse told me). When we were all pacted/ NAPed against PL, we sent support as much as any other alliance, we received a bit, but save us, a bit extreme.

So all this tells me is, your as good as being PL IV,

DeletedUser

I am confused as when you saved our assess, and left you to die? As I saw nothing come our way and then the pact ended, not because you didn't see the point of it, because you joined the Poles and they demanded you end the pact (so my mouse told me). When we were all pacted/ NAPed against PL, we sent support as much as any other alliance, we received a bit, but save us, a bit extreme.

Here we go again....

Make a new topic and call it: "Dead Alliances" or "The Extinct" or "My rear end hurts". But PLEASE save us this rhetoric in this thread.

Perspective... it is ALL about perspective.

DeletedUser22423

1 Juggernaut 6593826 53 124412
2 Space Invaders 5815910 59 98575
3 Polish Legion 4461137 45 99136
4 The Grim 4144455 55 75354
5 Zombie Elite Pirates 3537135 60 58952
6 Cerberus 3383456 56 60419
7 2 Freaky 2 Handle 2712431 50 54249
8 Terminal Velocity 2272031 56 40572
9 Polish Legion II 2194759 40 54869
10 GRIMLINS 2143681 49 43749
11 Little Billy Nuisance 1699374 58 29300
12 Rogue 1263431 40 31586

DeletedUser27700

This shows how much of a world war this is.

Juggernaut, Polish Legion I&II, and Rogue (We are top 12 :eek:) on one side, and Space Invaders, The Grim, Cerberus, and Grimlins on the other.

Goof fights all around

DeletedUser3393

8 of the top 12 alliances fighting.. 4 vs 4. Very fun war indeed.

But we can't forget.. grim is also fighting freakies in the south.

DeletedUser21560

Actually i suggested to AA to sell you worthless free riding players to PL

No reason to keep blocking your cities from PL when you didnt do your part

So see it as a little gift to PL from us :)

All it took was us not supporting you, and blam your alliance fell apart, so your REALLY contradicting yourself when you say that we didnt save your alliance -since it kinda fell apart when we didnt... But lets keep pretending and playing games ;)

DeletedUser34902

Gee, someday I hope I can be as good at this game as you are oh mighty thizzle. Is it hard to reach your level of awesomeness?

DeletedUser21560

hahahaha i hope so too Viking :)

Actually you had a few decent players, who choose to stay loyal for whatever reason - it was the leaders who doomed the alliance, as the members followed leaders direction - so what i meant was worthless free riding alliance ;)

DeletedUser27793

This shows how much of a world war this is.

Juggernaut, Polish Legion I&II, and Rogue (We are top 12 :eek:) on one side, and Space Invaders, The Grim, Cerberus, and Grimlins on the other.

Goof fights all around
what about 2 freaky 2 handle,TV and zombies?
are they on any side?

DeletedUser27793

2 freaky 2 hadle is with war with grim & grimlins with respect to grepostats
probably TV is at war with Juggs(has taken some cities)

DeletedUser

Us Freakies are at war with Grim/Grimlins and are currently battering IN COLD BLOOD and The Expendables.

XvDHBgT.png

Not much has happened yet:pro:

DeletedUser34902

No reason to keep blocking your cities from PL when you didnt do your part

Thizzle, could you please explain to me how we were worthless? See the grepostats post below.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/player/2740092/colonizations

Maybe you don't remember this but you will notice that I took a city from the polish and then about 12 hours later handed it over to Juggs. I had no reason to do this other than jd.likes.cheese convinced me that it was the right thing to do because Juggs had the island claimed and that your alliance could be trusted. About a week later you guys invited in Vanguard players that we should have been taking and I was told by JD that you would give us back any 45 cities. Once again, I did not have much faith in this but I played along. Then a few days later your group showed your true colors.

So, you want to say we failed, fine, we did. However, we failed because we thought maybe your alliance played with honor and respect, we were wrong. So now you want to talk about how good you are, check out another grepostats.....

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/player/2392229/colonizations

Real impressive

DeletedUser

what about 2 freaky 2 handle,TV and zombies?
are they on any side?

ZEP doesn't take sides, we takes oceans. :pro:

We are working on finishing up O.67, then we will be off to the next grand adventure. Officially we have no part in the great war of this server outside dealing with a few grim / mini grims aka their sister alliance, in O.67.

That being said it has been very interesting watching it develop from the "sidelines" and im sure one day if it continues on we will be forced to become involved in some way for obvious reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3393

DeletedUser22940

1. Juggernaut: #1 in all categories. My alliance so I will keep it brief, but if we can keep up the solid fighting and smooth diplomacy, I see us winning this world.

2. Space Invaders: #2 in all categories. Has put up a hell of a fight so far in the war, but a bit surprised with some of their losses. If they cannot defend gmartink (one of, if not the, best players there) from losing 4 or 5 cities in one day, they are in trouble.

3. Polish Legion: #3 in all categories. Lighting a fire under the red flags. Very nice to see them on the offense instead of defense. I will retract my previous statement about counting them out....they are here to stay I think.

4. The Grim: #4 in all categories except DBP. Couple surprising losses as of late, but keeping pace. Not contributing too much to the great world war which is a bit disappointing. Maybe when OD gets back from VM, that will change.

I must say that I am very happy to take part in a world where none of the top 4 can not be considered an MRA

5. Cerberus: Decent BP all around, but I really expected more from these guys. Maybe it is because they are living in SI's shadow, I don't know. I hope to see these guys take the #2 place after SI crumbles. Unfortunately, that won't happen since SI is stringing them along like puppets. Good luck.

6. Zombie Elite Pirates: Interesting alliance. Got 2 oceans pretty much on lock. I, personally, love to see rim alliances succeed so I will be secretly rooting for them. They will, however, need to go through The Grim or 2Freaky in order to continue their growth. Will be interesting.

7. 2Freaky2Handle: Decent in all categories. Currently warring with Grim in the South. Currently doing a decent job.

8. Terminal Velocity: See Jugg

9. Grimlins: See The Grim

10. Polish Legion 2: See Polish Legion

11. Little Billy Nuisance: First time I have every heard of these goons. They appear to have gotten all their points through recruiting in about 9 different oceans. MRA

12. White Eagle: These guys have been chillin in O45 for quite some time now. Needs to step up the BP game soon. These guys are where The Vanguard should have been if they had solid leadership....flying under the radar and growing quietly.

DeletedUser21560

Thizzle, could you please explain to me how we were worthless? See the grepostats post below.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/player/2740092/colonizations

Maybe you don't remember this but you will notice that I took a city from the polish and then about 12 hours later handed it over to Juggs. I had no reason to do this other than jd.likes.cheese convinced me that it was the right thing to do because Juggs had the island claimed and that your alliance could be trusted. About a week later you guys invited in Vanguard players that we should have been taking and I was told by JD that you would give us back any 45 cities. Once again, I did not have much faith in this but I played along. Then a few days later your group showed your true colors.

So, you want to say we failed, fine, we did. However, we failed because we thought maybe your alliance played with honor and respect, we were wrong. So now you want to talk about how good you are, check out another grepostats.....

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/player/2392229/colonizations

Real impressive

Actually you guys showed your true colors and lost our support and got spanked

Yeah i got a bunch of internals and easy takings - got a hectic life atm - but im still here, not rimmed ;)