Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser22708

Damn, I'm clearly missing out on some fun lol, will be back soon guys! Oh and nice to see Mavros here, you remember me mate? haha

Other than that, i think Trolls and M.N. have the best chances of making it to the end of the server. Politics and a bit of fighting is what wins servers these days.

DeletedUser22708

ahhaahaha that noob think he knows what happened in calydon or he has an idea whats going on here.hey noob only one thing just tell me where u live and i promise u in here where everyone can see that i will pay u a visit.please tell me and then u will see who is the cat :)u dare to tell me this?i dont mind to spend some money cause i will enjoy it so much.its an open challenge here to see who is the man as u say and who is the little girl.im pretty sure u are a chicken brooooo;)

im waiting........................................

I see you haven't lost your old habits mavros, you don't wanna get banned again do you?

DeletedUser

2713 Snyder Ave, Brooklyn, NYC bro, see you there Sir. Mavros the Brave.

And bushi you are totally not doing my idea justice it involved the trololololol song and it was awesome, funny a bunch of trolls doesn't know the first thing about trolling, well mathchew does but he left you too. Oh and I didn't block you then I blocked you on a whim a few days later, you have to understand every time you type something and I'm unfortunate enough to read it, it makes me feel a little worse about the state of the world and my life, I swear you are a blackhole that no happiness can escape from.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Damn, I'm clearly missing out on some fun lol, will be back soon guys! Oh and nice to see Mavros here, you remember me mate? haha

Other than that, i think Trolls and M.N. have the best chances of making it to the end of the server. Politics and a bit of fighting is what wins servers these days.

Digiiii when you coming back mate??? :D

DeletedUser22708

I don't think someone gets banned if he defends himself..

No but you can get banned if you threaten people etc. Makros and his buddies sent me a load of messages in calydon which i found very amusing, messages like:'' i'm gonna find where you live, i'm gonna beat you etc..'', taking this game way too serious, but funny to read those messages ;)

DeletedUser

Your memory is very short Digital.I was never banned 4 years now that im playing grepo.U obviously dont remember that u was fighting with someone else from my alliance who got banned and not me :)

DeletedUser36821

I dont think kids like HadesHeadies have to get into this top 12 alliance thread .u just sim around the whole world like u doing right now .weather would be nice at 42 right now but sooner when people ran into that ocean find some place for yourself in ocean 90 or 0 it could be more comfortable for you.well when it comes to mav u saying him noob god know what are u then :p

DeletedUser36821

So make it. who is holding? u i am not.but first do something rather then chit chat and gossip like girls

DeletedUser

No but you can get banned if you threaten people etc. Makros and his buddies sent me a load of messages in calydon which i found very amusing, messages like:'' i'm gonna find where you live, i'm gonna beat you etc..'', taking this game way too serious, but funny to read those messages

Everything I told you still in ... never think I'll forget it. Just dont want to beat guy who is not guilty. If I know the guy who lives in Saarbruken , founder of Thor band is you, so we'll meet in a few days. Can send you some mates who lives in Germany , but what to enjoy do it myself. Ask all ppl who play with u in Calydon and playing now in Cythera .. I am still looking for you .

And I was Markos in game , not Makros. Dont know who is Makros ... maybe your unknown father. Ask your mom , she had to remember :)

DeletedUser22708

Everything I told you still in ... never think I'll forget it. Just dont want to beat guy who is not guilty. If I know the guy who lives in Saarbruken , founder of Thor band is you, so we'll meet in a few days. Can send you some mates who lives in Germany , but what to enjoy do it myself. Ask all ppl who play with u in Calydon and playing now in Cythera .. I am still looking for you .

And I was Markos in game , not Makros. Dont know who is Makros ... maybe your unknown father. Ask your mom , she had to remember :)

Hahahahaha, yes it was you, sorry mavros lykos, my memory failed me ;)
Please do go looking for me in Germany, let me know if you find me, i'll be surprised to say the least. And what is Thor Band, refresh my memory on this one Myurat.

DeletedUser

Hahahahaha, yes it was you, sorry mavros lykos, my memory failed me
Please do go looking for me in Germany, let me know if you find me, i'll be surprised to say the least. And what is Thor Band, refresh my memory on this one Myurat.

Sooner or later we'll meet , even 10 years will pass, I'll never forget your words. You will answer. Sooner or later I'll know where are u from. There are only 2 places in the world you can hide yourself - USA and UK . All other countries are not so safe for you. In year , USA will not be so also ...

DeletedUser22708

keyboard.jpg

I'll give you a hint, my name is Jason, looking forward the day we will meet. Someone who takes the game this seriously should be a joke in RL. Come at me bro

DeletedUser

Diggy, that guy sounds serious. Watch out, he's gonna stick that keyboard in the picture above up ur butt. You won't be laughing then.

I loled:
pdntrtm.png

DeletedUser39812

This forum has taken quite the detour, should be locked and restarted with something relevant and useful