Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser27128

Bond started it first naaaa lol

You are right mate about that and all I can see more fight less bs on the forums :cool:

Correction: it was Harvey specter who started it without thinking about what he types

DeletedUser41715

Can we please all agree that if we just show the stats for the side we want we look like bosses. Come on kids post the wins and losses not just one side or your point is completely pointless

sorry dj but i dont agree. mirza only replied to the 1st part. i would love to present some different stats concerning BZC if he can. after all we are just an alliance who is afraid to fight and goes for inactives

DeletedUser44960

sorry dj but i dont agree. mirza only replied to the 1st part. i would love to present some different stats concerning BZC if he can. after all we are just an alliance who is afraid to fight and goes for inactives

Did I say something about BZC G ? I replied to bond about Envenom vs SaF war.
And hmm dont get me wrong can you find the post that I have speak that BZC is afraid if you find me that post me saying that I will find stats for you to.

DeletedUser41715

Did I say something about BZC G ? I replied to bond about Envenom vs SaF war.
And hmm dont get me wrong can you find the post that I have speak that BZC is afraid if you find me that post me saying that I will find stats for you to.

no m1rza i wasnt talking about you. i am sorry if i didnt make myself clear. you have never been provokative and you re very carefull about what you say. i was referring to the person who gave the attack order and is responsible for all this mess.

DeletedUser45461

So many taking on Envenom and still they keep their 1st position

Fought against them on rhammus and lost, no shame on that, i hope they win this world, they deserve it as the good team they have

DeletedUser43325

Apparently Venom now has the ability to disable phones from hundreds and thousands of miles away. In all of the accusations I/we have received over the years, this one takes the cake. We are apparently so good, we now know magic.

My only request is that please, for all of you reporting us for our mastery of cell phone manipulation, please send me or anyone else in Venom the responses that Inno provides when you report us for such sorcery. Your idiocy owes us at least that bit of entertainment value.

DeletedUser10962

Apparently Venom now has the ability to disable phones from hundreds and thousands of miles away. In all of the accusations I/we have received over the years, this one takes the cake. We are apparently so good, we now know magic.

My only request is that please, for all of you reporting us for our mastery of cell phone manipulation, please send me or anyone else in Venom the responses that Inno provides when you report us for such sorcery. Your idiocy owes us at least that bit of entertainment value.

This is apparently me. I cleared and cs'd one of their guys and his app didn't work. I have a theory as to why which makes a lot of sense (to me at least as some other people experienced the same problem at that time). Now most of the players I've taken cities from are claiming it's because I hack their phones. Given the number of failed cs attempts I've had it seems laughable but hey this is the new complaint. It just goes to show losers whine winner go home and &£&& the prom queen.

Grow up get better or quit. I've lost cities I don't moan about it you sleep through alarms it happens. This is great though if I could hack peoples phones I'd just be ramming all your biremes into my sieges. There's no place for logic though just people who can't accept they got beaten.

DeletedUser43437

hahahaha good one miknel . who made such such a lousy excuse ???

DeletedUser43437

why would someone hack a phone for taking a city ?
I would do that to be rich .

DeletedUser45461

Doesnt seem logic hacking phones to take cities, seriously ahaha

thewilsh

Phrourach
words cant describe the idiocy of some people claming their phones were hacked.... get over it and stop crying. Simple fact is they just lost out to a better player

DeletedUser44960

How can you explain that the app dont work when you attack but 5 min latter with the same connection and wifi when a friendly hc is coming the app works woops..

On the other hand djdom to be clear I didnt accused you to hack the phones or what you say there I asked you only cuz that was the second time that this happened.

DeletedUser22708

How can you explain that the app dont work when you attack but 5 min latter with the same connection and wifi when a friendly hc is coming the app works woops..

On the other hand djdom to be clear I didnt accused you to hack the phones or what you say there I asked you only cuz that was the second time that this happened.

9399963363_c51ee4845e_o_d.jpg

DeletedUser

no m1rza i wasnt talking about you. i am sorry if i didnt make myself clear. you have never been provokative and you re very carefull about what you say. i was referring to the person who gave the attack order and is responsible for all this mess.

actually now i think otherwise. i tried believe in you.
but lets make this clear. maybe responsible is the one who provoked on purpose to give that order? haven't you been offered everything from my side? you know very good what i am talking about. and what your crew did? they made choices, and yes, they provoked all this situation, didn't they? i say it was planned long time ago, clear as a day. lets be honest here.

how else could you explain you couldn't keep your word given to us. nor one day it was kept.

lets talk about honour and broken promises here, m?
should i give all proves?

what the hell is wrong with you all. that is lower than low.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10962

This is true you didn't however I did get mails like this one accusing me of it. I don't mind the accusations that much it's a shame they're just not thought through occasionally things don't work the more hits you send the more chance there is you get lucky. I sent a lot of hits so I get lucky from time to time. What bugs me is the good players like yourself ask report to the mods etc. The ones who got smoked earlier in the game are now saying oh no it wasn't that you were better.
"fcpitt74 on 2015-06-26 at 14:51
Wanna admit how you stop our alarms from working?"

DeletedUser22708

"fcpitt74 on 2015-06-26 at 14:51
Wanna admit how you stop our alarms from working?"
I went to look at this guy's profile to see if his stupidity was mirrored in his profile description. Turns out i was right.

DeletedUser44960

Im not hear to fight with words or to have discussions on the forums.
You know me wary good djdom and you know that Im not going around and crying how I lost a city to you it is a part of the game to lose cities so no problems.
I just find it odd about the app and asked you because that was the second time on me , didnt accused you for something that Im not sure.

DeletedUser41715

actually now i think otherwise. i tried believe in you.
but lets make this clear. maybe responsible is the one who provoked on purpose to give that order? haven't you been offered everything from my side? you know very good what i am talking about. and what your crew did? they made choices, and yes, they provoked all this situation, didn't they? i say it was planned long time ago, clear as a day. lets be honest here.

how else could you explain you couldn't keep your word given to us. nor one day it was kept.

lets talk about honour and broken promises here, m?
should i give all proves?

what the hell is wrong with you all. that is lower than low.

we are spineless, traitors, backstabbers, cowards, honorless, noobs, bot users, gold whores. are you satisfied ?

we also hack phones, bomb selfies and steal taxes.