Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

How can you explain that the app dont work when you attack but 5 min latter with the same connection and wifi when a friendly hc is coming the app works woops..

Maybe you should invest in a better internet connection instead of golding so much.

DeletedUser44960

Maybe you should invest in a better internet connection instead of golding so much.

Me golding ? It is obviously that you dont know what you speak. I dont use gold I dont buy gold. Never did never will do.
If you play in Taras please give me your nick there let me see whit who do I speak.

DeletedUser48583

so many names on here I now of lol
@Hyper externals aint a place for friends usually just soo much trash talking.

@M1rza aint saw you since rizinia when you left us and joined the enemy.

PS Enven ftw yes im bias but worked with loads of them over in rhammus and yes I know how to quote.

DeletedUser48583

I see from checking stats BZC still holding up well nice to see my old enemies still fighting well miss my times against them - in the future our war might return.

DeletedUser44960

@M1rza aint saw you since rizinia when you left us and joined the enemy.

Rizinia was a strange world and when we won the crown with HF I left duo to mine rl obligations didnt have much time for playing like I used to do..

DeletedUser41715

Rizinia was a strange world and when we won the crown with HF I left duo to mine rl obligations didnt have much time for playing like I used to do..

Mirza i am sorry to interfere here but i havent played Rizinia and i dont know what happened there. However i think your answer focus on the non important part ''Mirza aint saw you since Rizinia''. i think your reply should be based on the statement ''since you left us and joined the enemy''. it seems to me that i am not the only bad person on this game

DeletedUser44960

Mirza i am sorry to interfere here but i havent played Rizinia and i dont know what happened there. However i think your answer focus on the non important part ''Mirza aint saw you since Rizinia''. i think your reply should be based on the statement ''since you left us and joined the enemy''. it seems to me that i am not the only bad person on this game

I reply to that to G "when we won the crown with HF I left duo to mine rl obligations didnt have much time for playing like I used to do.." See that ? btw I left the team when we won the crown and joined BP and all of that because RL problems and I left when the world was done.

I wont tell anything about you I dont want to argue with you.

DeletedUser

No one wants to hear about the people of Srbija whine
How about a cheerful rhyme?
About Srbija committing the crime
Of sucking at Grepolis big time

DeletedUser

My fictitious invitation that i do not have authorizations to send is temporarily revoked due to you breaking my siege... lol

I see you liked this nocturnal event, my pleasure.
thank you for your fictitious "temporarily revoked" invitation, by the way.

No one wants to hear about the people of Srbija whine
How about a cheerful rhyme?
About Srbija committing the crime
Of sucking at Grepolis big time

In his Republic (Book X) Plato concludes that poets must be banished from his ideal society, as i recall.
I say he would add you to the list for such a horrible rhyme. i am not talking about the meaning, words, the the rhyme itself is a bit cripple. No offence, spymaster.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In his Republic (Book X) Plato concludes that poets must be banished from his ideal society, as i recall.
I say he would add you to the list for such a horrible rhyme. i am not talking about the meaning, words, the the rhyme itself is a bit cripple. No offence, spymaster.

Oh snap, this one thinks she's witty
Just checked Grepointel, she's not even capable of taking an enemy city!
You step up to the plate to go against the best
Yet you are clearly worse than all the rest
Want to bring up history- ok let's bring up my girl Joan of Arc
Clearly you ain't her, you're just a girl with a big bark

DeletedUser25164

Anyone feel like doing an updated top 12 alliances? would be interested in see if any new developments have chanced anything

DeletedUser50690

Anyone feel like doing an updated top 12 alliances? would be interested in see if any new developments have chanced anything

1) BCZ
2) Don't Matter
3) Don't Matter
4) Don't Matter
5) Don't Matter
6) Don't Matter
7) Don't Matter
8) Don't Matter
9) Don't Matter
10) Don't Matter
11) Don't Matter
12) Don't Matter