Ally, War & Disband

DeletedUser39166

Pact-APPOLYON (this alliance has some pretty good players but have yet to distinguish themselves Still by far best alliance here.)
War-Fully equipped noob´s (Easy city´s)
Disband-DARK ANGELS (those caps are too scary)

DeletedUser39166

Jeez I keep forgeting

How about we have 3 from the I HATE THE SYNDICATE AND I'M REALLY SCARED THAT THIER GONNA MESS ME UP pact

RDOD
Head Hunters
MYTH

(Is thier an option of going to war with them all pushty) Please

DeletedUser

Its "Court of Olympus." and we have 5 of the top 7, 7 of the top 10, or 8 of the top 12, etc. etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please stick to the format, there are plenty of other threads for unfocused banter. :p

DeletedUser

and to stick to/restart the topic:

Pact: Foo Fighters - tight group, good numbers, looking forward to see what they do in the future. Looking forward to a name change too. ;)

War: The Saints - because it would be a good battle. i respect smaller and more elite alliances over any MRA in any battle.

Disband:
Pick any MRA. what a waste of server space.

DeletedUser

Mea culpa.

Lost Empire
. 9 .
Undead Legion United

DeletedUser

Disband - Undead Legion United. Honestly, it took me so long to find them that I thought they had already disbanded. :D Low average.
War - Lost Empire. Only a slightly better average, they look like decent early conquests.
Ally - . 9 .. I hear these guys are impostors, claiming to be a previous alliance. Nonetheless, they're the best of a not-particularly-good bunch. :p

Next up:
Fully Equipped Elite
DARK ANGELS
Midgard

DeletedUser22423

Disband every dark angels or anything angels alliance in every server

DeletedUser

Disband - Undead Legion United. Honestly, it took me so long to find them that I thought they had already disbanded. :D Low average.
War - Lost Empire. Only a slightly better average, they look like decent early conquests.
Ally - . 9 . I hear these guys are impostors, claiming to be a previous alliance . Nonetheless, they're the best of a not-particularly-good bunch. :p

Next up:
Fully Equipped Elite
DARK ANGELS
Midgard

I am an original . 9 . player from Kappa, who are these guys? AtticusX, Fin99, Fist of the north star, CaveWatcher (me) and 5 others, otherwise no claim on .9. :)

LOL, they call themselves .9. and have 63 players???? that s more than funny

DeletedUser

Next up:
Fully Equipped Elite
DARK ANGELS
Midgard

Good call Pushty. And not just cuz they are no. 2,3,and 4. I see you are keeping up on this worlds goings-on.
In fact they are all in wars, all have gained major allies and merges (I'm guessing that's what "ally" is for), and neither is likely to disband any time soon. I know this as I have frequent love/hate mail with each of these alliances. One of them has two academies. There is frequent competition between them for members of other alliances that are merging into them.

next up:
League of Corinth
The Raiders
Brotherhood of the Seas

DeletedUser39166

ally-league of corinth (wow the court of noobs big themselves up so much and these guys are still holding out against them).
War The raiders (absouloute nooby doobys)
Disband- BOS (sorry)

Foo fighters
Midgard
FEU

Hold your horses pushty lol

Give me 30 secs to post lol.

Edit- cheers pushty :)

DeletedUser

war Midgard. They will always be at war...with somebody.
Ally Foo Fighters. They are already gaining allies.
Disband FEU. They and their academies have lost many allies due to the childish behavior of their founder x666x, and have lost players recently. They will soon began merging into others and losing more cities to TS.

BTW, the war with LOC is about 2 1/2 weeks old, and they're now down to 30 players.

So tell me, oh great Achilles the Heel, list the alliances TS has obliterated or disbanded so that they are no longer on the boards? Head Hunters are still here. The Raiders are still here. Barbarians are barely still here. Conquerors are still here...These are all alliances that TS has claimed to have obliterated...

next up:

Immortal Elites
The Branch

And I could do all that in One Post...LOL

DeletedUser

Okay, guys, I have to ask you to stick to the format if you're going to post in here. I've removed a few posts. There are plenty of threads for unrelated banter and you're not unable to make new ones. :)

DeletedUser37948

war anyone im not picky :)
ally foo fighters (they show promise and are up for the challenge)
disband phalanx power ( cough cough joke) inactive diplomate on profile well less than 2k points is as good as inactive lolz
in fareness they do have a few quality players but ultimately they stink of MRA maybe the wolves of the alliance should take over

DeletedUser37948

lolz it seems I got the wrong end of this thread doh!

I though you just posted who you wanted to ally war or disband not your opinion of the previous posters choices.

so as I messed up (face palm) I geuss its

Immortal Elites
The Branch

DeletedUser39166

Pact:The branch one of the top 5 alliances I.M.O
War:Immortal Elites (One of the alliances clinging onto DARK ANGELS (dem caps are scary) and midgard)
Disband:.9. (What no Fisty I sense a copycat).

Midgard
Foo Fighters
FUE

DeletedUser

ally Foo Fighters
war (farm) FUE (where did they go?)
disband Midgard (Really against disbanding anyone)

Raiders
The Art of War
APOLLYON