Alpha Predictions

DeletedUser

hello?

4. Predict the first top 15 ranked alliance to disband. The award has been given out, to TKE two days ago... though i agree The Imperal Empire would be next

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/alliance/1333/alliancechanges

I wonder if those recent members leaving was due to kicking or finding refugee elsewhere.

I think TIE's leadership is not as bad as Kapura so they may or may not disband. However, so far, their military performance has been dismal to say the least.

DeletedUser

I think the reason no one mentions Dune is because everyone knows its over rated, a MRA, and farms its own inactive members.

DeletedUser

I think the reason no one mentions Dune is because everyone knows its over rated, a MRA, and farms its own inactive members.

it's a shame, although we are quite scattered in many oceans, we have not had much occasion to cross swords with dune as they are concentrated in one area of the map, where we don't have much presence.

As game evolve and people figure out how to conquer better, dune's position may not be safe anymore (assume people can get enough culture points to sustain their expansion pace, which I think will be hard given what we have experienced so far, culture point is becoming the real bottle neck in expansion, rather than resources)

DeletedUser

1. Best alliance.

TW Shadow ftw

2. Most promising alliance.

DDW

3. Most underestimated alliance.

Zeus is a Myth

4. Most overrated alliance.

Agema Olimyi :D

5. Best leader.

MDshare

6. Best alliance representative (on forums).

TW Shadow ofc

DeletedUser

Interesting topic , yet still way to soon in my opinion ...

Organized alliances don't give out their plans yet ... I assume those will move big time by next month.

DDW/TW-Shadow I call it player skirmishes, weeding out each others punny players. Yes !!! even alliances nominated in this thread multiple times can have dead weight although a far lower % than ...mra's...

Is DDW/TW-Shadow at war nah , as said above we help eachother weeding out vurnerabilities.

So my prediction ...

Not gonna rank them but I see domination in the top ranking by TW-Shadow, ZIAM, DDW and possibly Thor's hammer and Delian League if they find a use for their weapons.

Last 2 look also promissing however ... seems still a sleeper ... then again a lot of us have encountered sleepers in one or another game ... usually the first ones to use full nukes.

Most overated alliance,

def Agema Olympia .... what a joke

Best leader

Honours have to go to lobster and fargobear, a shared leader spot of TW-Shadow.

Best alliance P&P Officer

Lobster of course !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

{lots of edit}

So my prediction ...

Not gonna rank them but I see domination in the top ranking by TW-Shadow, ZIAM, DDW and possibly Thor's hammer and The Delian League if they find a use for their weapons.

There are 2 Delian League. The Delian League and Delian League. The Delian League actually has troops, can't say the same for the others :(

DeletedUser

So far the BP battle is nicely flaring up. Some good supports are landing and organized and active alliances are proving their mettle.

BP: TW, DDW, ZIAM, Thors, Delians

In my opinion, most of the other ranks are derived from that.

DeletedUser

I lurk these forums but rarely post, well, unless a barnyard animal has been stolen from my general store in far-away lands.

However, so far the groups that have my respect are DDW, The Delian League, Thor's and Zeus is a Myth.

Still a little ways to go and TW-Shadow will be there, too.

DeletedUser

I think DDW still tops us by average attack BP per member. They were the yardstick I measured us by from the start. I won't be happy until we've caught up, but they are sure making it difficult ;)

DeletedUser

it's a shame, although we are quite scattered in many oceans, we have not had much occasion to cross swords with dune as they are concentrated in one area of the map, where we don't have much presence.

As game evolve and people figure out how to conquer better, dune's position may not be safe anymore (assume people can get enough culture points to sustain their expansion pace, which I think will be hard given what we have experienced so far, culture point is becoming the real bottle neck in expansion, rather than resources)

We are fighting a few of your members in the northwest quadrant of Ocean 64. I don't think they'll last; however, they are helping to point out some of the weak members in DUNE.

I agree that as the game progresses, we will probably lose our top position. I do not see us falling off the map. We have a small core of strong, active members. However, at this point, with so many inactive and weak members, we are very disorganized (except in our clashes with TW-Shadow outliers).

DeletedUser

I'll admit, our forums are very poor, especially since it's a fairly new world, Ill try and help with some activity...

Predictions

I'm going to come up with some random predictions i'd like you all to share and voice your opinion on.

1. Predict the top 5 alliances in rank by Easter.
TW-Shadow
DDW
Fear the Darkness
Thors Hammer
The Kepura Effect

2. Predict the top 5 alliance BP (Battle Points) total by Easter.
TW-Shadow
DDW
Fear the Darkness
Thors Hammer
The Kepura Effect (defensive only)

3. Predict the top 3 players by Easter.
The_Iceman
too early to tell
too early to tell

4. Predict the first top 15 ranked alliance to disband.
The Kepura Effect
Biohazard
MibsMob
Drunken Warriors
The Imperial Empire
Agema Olympia

Oh wait, it's not the first 15 to disband...

5. Predict the first major war, which will include conquers.
Well, considering how TW-Shadow is conquering MibsMob, and others of course, and it is 5 (or more, I lost count) against 1...

6. First controversial event.
Already happened with Bolting/MAD

Current

1. Best alliance.
TW-Shadow
2. Most promising alliance.
DDW
3. Most underestimated alliance.
Zues is a Myth
4. Most overated alliance.
MibsMob (and that's saying a lot)
5. Best leader.
FargoBear
6. Best alliance representitive (on forums).
Lobster (yeah, you know it)
Any other questions any can think of, let me know and I'll add them.

My answers are in bold.

DeletedUser

Well, considering how TW-Shadow is conquering MibsMob, and others of course, and it is 5 (or more, I lost count) against 1...

I gotta say, you guys have only taken out one MibsMoB city to date, a small 1,400 point place. We took out one 3xs larger :D

Just saying.

Although, with 8 total conquers to date, you guys are definitely leading on the scoreboard :D

DeletedUser

I lurk these forums but rarely post, well, unless a barnyard animal has been stolen from my general store in far-away lands.

However, so far the groups that have my respect are DDW, The Delian League, Thor's and Zeus is a Myth.

Still a little ways to go and TW-Shadow will be there, too.

maybe if i can find my password i can log on to the west and deposit all my cash and then maybe just maybe you will forgive me for stealing a donkey.

DeletedUser

First major war to include conquers....

The majority of people do not have conquering yet, and we are all still getting used to the Culture Levels and such. Culture points are definitely going to be a problem with any kind of conquering war.

I can see some of our farming wars evolving into conquering wars, but the number of conquers isn't enough to call it a full out conquering war. Not yet atleast ;)

And Jonny, we don't typically forgive and forget. Grudges can be a man's best friend.

DeletedUser

My answers are in bold.

"Well, considering how TW-Shadow is conquering MibsMob"

So far we have lost 2 cities. Out of 600.
One of those was aided by a foolhardy but well meaning member of ours.

I have started to enjoy Shadow messages. they always seem to make the most mundane activity seem so dramatic.
Next you'll be saying the number of players you have with a second city has been tripling as of late! from 2->6 all being a few of the first players in this world.

DeletedUser

I gotta say, you guys have only taken out one MibsMoB city to date, a small 1,400 point place. We took out one 3xs larger :D

Just saying.

Although, with 8 total conquers to date, you guys are definitely leading on the scoreboard :D

I will not argue the point, however, there is an conquest landing at 7AM that will take out a player in the top 30 (won't specify until we actually have it for obvious reasons). Near 3k points anyways. (not to take away from your accomplishment, but to add to it's splendor and show the pure weakness that is MibsMob

To Cocotte:
Whatever, I believe that the numbers will speak for themselves. Out of curiosity, how many of your players have gotten their first conquest... or even gotten their first colony?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just thought with the changes that have happened that I would revive this topic to see what peoples thoughts are now