Alpha Predictions

DeletedUser

Mine:

1. Predict the top 5 alliances in rank by Easter.

TW-Shadow
Thunder Gods
Dark Dragon Warriors
Mystery Merge Tribe
DUNE

2. Predict the top 5 alliance BP (Battle Points) total by Easter.

Pretty much as it is now.

3. Predict the top 3 players by Easter.

Hard to say, I thought I was gonna bet on Iceman, but many players have surprised me.

4. Predict the first top 15 ranked alliance to disband.

DRUNKEN WARRIORS :)

5. Predict the first major war, which will include conquers.

DDW Vs TW or Thunder Gods (Not suggesting we're planning anything)

6. First controversial event.

Two mass recruit tribes merge.

Current

1. Best alliance.

TW

2. Most promising alliance.

Thunder Gods & DDW

3. Most underestimated alliance.

FTD

4. Most overated alliance.

DUNE

5. Best leader.

No sign of good leadership so far. These forums are dead and I've only spoken to Fargo really who seems the most trustworthy and respected candidate.

6. Best alliance representitive (on forums).

lol... no comment but it's red.

DeletedUser

Mine:

2. Predict the top 5 alliance BP (Battle Points) total by Easter.

Pretty much as it is now.

4. Predict the first top 15 ranked alliance to disband.

DRUNKEN WARRIORS :)
Huh? Drunken Warriors is in the top 5 Alliance BP. How can that stay pretty much the same if they disband?

4. Most overated alliance.

DUNE
Seriously? With everyone rating us as n00bs already? You must think we have no active members at all or something.

DeletedUser

Huh? Drunken Warriors is in the top 5 Alliance BP. How can that stay pretty much the same if they disband?

THere BP will still remain.... they are quite high up.

Seriously? With everyone rating us as n00bs already? You must think we have no active members at all or something.

There mass numbers and eventual conquers will keep em up there - as I see no other alliance at the moment to kick you off your purch

DeletedUser

I think it's pretty clear to ALL of us what's actually going to happen. 80% of us are going to jump ship from Alpha the moment a new world is ready. That's really all I'm waiting for at the moment. Then TW-S can sit around congratulating themselves on being the only people left playing. :)

DeletedUser

I'm not going to apologize for having an active roster. We have 368 members, which is the fewest among the top eight-ranked tribes sans Thunder Gods.

It isn't a case where we have taken in an inordinate number of players.

DeletedUser

I think it's pretty clear to ALL of us what's actually going to happen. 80% of us are going to jump ship from Alpha the moment a new world is ready. That's really all I'm waiting for at the moment. Then TW-S can sit around congratulating themselves on being the only people left playing. :)
Two new worlds are already ready. Go ahead and jump ship, if you really care so little about this game.

DeletedUser

Speak for yourself...
Why the hell would anyone jump ship?

DeletedUser

I'm not going to apologize for having an active roster. We have 368 members, which is the fewest among the top eight-ranked tribes sans Thunder Gods.

It isn't a case where we have taken in an inordinate number of players.

Let's cut the bull, shall we "FargoBear"? You guys consistently target the top Point Earners of other Alliances, merely to increase your own point average. And frankly, points is all you seem to care about. I've seen you recruit away our players like clockwork- the second one of them hits #1 in points, you're there like a bad case of Herpes. And these weren't our best players- frankly, I'd have nothing but admiration for you if you' recruited Throws Rocks or Aries1. They're great players who know what they're doing and have been huge assets to our Alliance. But instead, you grab up people who I never saw make a single post to our forums or help out a single other player... but who did, in fact, manage to hit #1 for points. Hey, congrats on your new members:
FatGothKid.jpg

Now, I pretty much consider myself above the fray when it comes to all this "who's got the biggest e-peen" forum-boasting. I have no dog in this race. Most of you don't even know what Alliance I'm actually in, given the wide array of fake .sigs that I typically use. Also, I freely admit that I'm a mediocre player that basically bought my way to where I am in the rankings. Woo! I suck! I'm lame. I'm undoubtedly of questionable sexual orientation. This my my highschool photo, taken mere moments before writing this post:
crying-baby-giant-eyes1.jpg

All that aside though, all I'm really trying to do is state the obvious. Not only do you guys ruin the game for everyone else, it's apparently your entire goal to ruin it for other everyone else. Apparently you see that as the entire point of the game. And hey, maybe it is. As I've already freely admitted, I'm a lame noob carebear loser who clearly isn't going to make it in the exciting and fast-paced world of Alpha. You're better, stronger, smarter people than me, and I guess that's just something I'm going to have to live with.

You:
conan.jpg

Me:
monty_python_black_knight_doll.jpg

I have to wonder, though, if it's all worth it in the end. There's already fewer people posting here than attend your average Creed concert, and not a week goes by when I don't see three or four people just stop playing. (And thank goodness we have Thurhame around to encourage even MORE people to leave, because that'll certainly help matters.) How fun is the game going to be when you've finally managed to cherrypick your way to Total Victory?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let's cut the bull, shall we "FargoBear"? You guys consistently target the top Point Earners of other Alliances, merely to increase your own point average. And frankly, points is all you seem to care about. I've seen you recruit away our players like clockwork- the second one of them hits #1 in points, you're there like a bad case of Herpes. And these weren't our best players- frankly, I'd have nothing but admiration for you if you' recruited Throws Rocks or Aries1. They're great players who know what they're doing and have been huge assets to our Alliance. But instead, you grab up people who I never saw make a single post to our forums or help out a single other player... but who did, in fact, manage to hit #1 for points. Hey, congrats on your new members:

Now, I pretty much consider myself above the fray when it comes to all this "who's got the biggest e-peen" forum-boasting. I have no dog in this race. Most of you don't even know what Alliance I'm actually in, given the wide array of fake .sigs that I typically use. Also, I freely admit that I'm a mediocre player that basically bought my way to where I am in the rankings. Woo! I suck! I'm lame. I'm undoubtedly of questionable sexual orientation. This my my highschool photo, taken mere moments before writing this post:

All that aside though, all I'm really trying to do is state the obvious. Not only do you guys ruin the game for everyone else, it's apparently your entire goal to ruin it for other everyone else. Apparently you see that as the entire point of the game. And hey, maybe it is. As I've already freely admitted, I'm a lame noob carebear loser who clearly isn't going to make it in the exciting and fast-paced world of Alpha. You're better, stronger, smarter people than me, and I guess that's just something I'm going to have to live with.

I have to wonder, though, if it's all worth it in the end. There's already fewer people posting here than attend your average Creed concert, and not a week goes by when I don't see three or four people just stop playing. (And thank goodness we have Thurhame around to encourage even MORE people to leave, because that'll certainly help matters.) How fun is the game going to be when you've finally managed to cherrypick your way to Total Victory?

Bro. Do you ever shut up?
Really?
All i hear from you is [female dog] [female dog] [female dog]
You don't like it? Leave!!
The rest of us are doing just fine!

Has FtD lost members to Shadow? Yes..
Do we care? No...

If Shadow decides to turn their sights on us what then?
Well first we'll be like "Oh [the act of lovemaking]"
But then we'll be "Alright, bring it."

If we lose we'll be upset that we have to restart.. but just like any "GAME" we'll get over it and restart.
If they lose we'll be happy and they in turn will be upset about having to restart.

Simple as that man. I don't know why you're taking all this so personally.

So they turned down your application... BOOHOOO... get over it.

DeletedUser829

In the world of Lawyers:

The Google Lawyer: Thunder Gods. We know we're right, and you do to. You're just too scared to admit it.
The Corporate Lawyer: TW-Shadow. They'll do whatever they need to, to win, and if they can't they'll "acquire" you.
The Microsoft Lawyer: Biohazard, Drunken Warriors. They just give handouts.
The Apple Lawyer: Dune. They just think they're so awesome... but yea... no.
The probono lawyer: fear the darkness. They're here, helping out, and causing a ruckus. They will one day win against McDonalds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You realize you come off as a c**k of the highest magnitude.

I especially loved the post about how you're so successful and you made a quarter million last year or some bs.

Guess what, Im Bill ****ing Gates.

Your life apparently has no substance other than this game and these forums, you seem so concerned with everything that happens and all you do is b***h about it. To compare this to a real life situation, this were a college campus you'd be the hippie kid with the picket and the guitar crying about this weeks problem.

Throw your E-peen around more. Please. The only reason I saw this post is because someone brought it up. You're like the court jester of these forums. You're a joke. Congratulations.

To sum it up, I suppose you're a hippie jester with no life. The end.

DeletedUser

(And thank goodness we have Thurhame around to encourage even MORE people to leave, because that'll certainly help matters.) How fun is the game going to be when you've finally managed to cherrypick your way to Total Victory?

What? I wasn't trying to encourage him, I was trying to insult his, "I don't care about my alliance or this world, so I'm going to quit at the first opportunity," attitude. :rolleyes:

And I don't think they'll ever have TOTAL victory. Tribal Wars world 1 is still running after 3 years. :D

The Apple Lawyer: Dune. They just think they're so awesome... but yea... no.

We don't think we're awesome. When did we ever say we thought we were awesome? :p