And Aurora is done :(

DeletedUser

Truth is I never understood the ins and outs of all the politic games that were played, but Aurora is over... so sorry believe me I am. Now there is no one left to fight :(

Discuss....

DeletedUser

Truth is I never understood the ins and outs of all the politic games that were played, but Aurora is over... so sorry believe me I am. Now there is no one left to fight :(

Discuss....

hahaha you make me laugh nuke. clearly you havent been in any real wars before. in order to defeat someone you need to destroy them and there beliefs. you cut the head of the snake.

yes AURORA has lost some cities, thats gonna happen when your surrounded by red dots. AURORA has lost 1 of its most integral players and 44 leader. i think he quit because he was so annoyed at what had happened. aswell as his RL issues.

people are a bit demoralized but there isnt that much to be demoralized about. i mentioned before that the only player that i wanted to save from a seige was saved and thats not including myself and nandil who lost 1 city each in a hot zone. im not beat up about losing a few part timers/cowards/selfish players/noobs. i would of kicked half of them anyway. there is still alot of people i would kick now. i wont name the players i would keep because thats rude. but none of those players have been dented yet really. those are aurora and we are still here.

i wish the players from 44 that left us to ER. all the best because they were on there own and considering our 44 guys have been quitting for weeks now it was there best option. they could of stayed to fight abit. because i dont remember any of them having much to do until innactive reppilf and rhaurc had incoming.

one of the players had a few LS incoming attacks and he started panicing so he posted for support. why the need for support on a LS attack??? why the panic??? after he posted for support nobody replied in the 2 hours his thread was there.(06:00) i might add so it was early morning forover half of this server. these players wre good guys and players but i didnt see how 44 and 55 could work together effectively. but i still think those guys could of stuck around a bit longer. this war is still young and none of them have even had incoming CS yet.

happy holidays everyone :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29786

im not beat up about losing a few part timers/cowards/selfish players/noobs. i would of kicked half of them anyway.

Nice to know how you felt ;)

Any your inspirational words every time a CS landed declaring that the player was not worth saving and effectively scaring off any help that they might have seen will be missed also, really helped bring the team together. Your a great individual player but you seriously need an attitude check.

Good luck to you guys.

DeletedUser

hahaha you make me laugh nuke. clearly you havent been in any real wars before. in order to defeat someone you need to destroy them and there beliefs. you cut the head of the snake.
Nuke is talking about our area in 44 and 54. Rhaurc's been pretty much eliminated now, with just one city left for now. Most, if not all of the active Aurora members in the area came over to ER, which leaves pretty much just the inactives in 44 to clean up, which there are more than a few of. Aurora is not defeated yet but they lost their presence in the north, and now are just in 55 and whatever rim ocean they're running to, I think its O46.

people are a bit demoralized but there isnt that much to be demoralized about. i mentioned before that the only player that i wanted to save from a seige was saved and thats not including myself and nandil who lost 1 city each in a hot zone. im not beat up about losing a few part timers/cowards/selfish players/noobs. i would of kicked half of them anyway. there is still alot of people i would kick now. i wont name the players i would keep because thats rude. but none of those players have been dented yet really. those are aurora and we are still here.
So losing your number one player, as well as your presence in 44 is not a reason to be demoralized? And now you don't care about Rhaurc? Seems like as soon as your under siege Aurora doesn't care about you any more. I'm not really sure why your still on Aurora if you hate half of the players, you could pretty much classify anyone under "part timers/cowards/selfish players/noobs". You are right when you say this wars not over, but that's also why some people haven't had a dent on them yet.

i wish the players from 44 that left us to ER. all the best because they were on there own and considering our 44 guys have been quitting for weeks now it was there best option. they could of stayed to fight abit. because i dont remember any of them having much to do until innactive reppilf and rhaurc had incoming.
You are correct when you say they were on their own. There was about 8 or 9 active players of Aurora left in 44 and once we we're finished with Rhaurc we would've started working on them. You can't blame them for their decision, most of us would've made the same decision. And the Repplif and Rhaurc thing, why'd they both go inactive once they lost a city? Not fans of war? And I see the new Rhaurc's not too happy so far ;) Who knows, maybe he'll manage to save his slots.

one of the players had a few LS incoming attacks and he started panicing so he posted for support. why the need for support on a LS attack??? why the panic??? after he posted for support nobody replied in the 2 hours his thread was there.(06:00) i might add so it was early morning forover half of this server. these players wre good guys and players but i didnt see how 44 and 55 could work together effectively. but i still think those guys could of stuck around a bit longer. this war is still young and none of them have even had incoming CS yet.
Umm, what? Not everyones 'pro' at this game, and for some people this is there first world, so they're still learning. And I don't think we have to worry much about Aurora cs' in 44 anymore. How can you go from saying that 44 was useless to you, to saying you with they did more before joining ER? That has no logic to it.

happy holidays everyone :D
Happy holidays to you and everyone in Aurora as well :)

DeletedUser1405

Aurora are pretty demoralised at the moment but i wouldn't say they are finished as yet. As for saying Reppilf and Rhaurc wnet inactive, strange that because Rhaurc was posting in the forums and Reppilf was still messaging ER players whilst the attacks were going on. Never mind anoher try at PnP that has basically failed.
I think people are gettting sick of it, try working on it a bit more in future before posting it and please in future have the courage to admit you were beaten on the day.
And yes the war isn't over it is just the start and will carry on while there are people like yourself twisting thing to suit yourself.

Anyway besides all this, all the best of the seaon to everyone reading this.

DeletedUser

Happy Christmas everybody...:)

Nobody needs to twist anything. Rhaurc has quit and Aurora in ocean 44 has fell. Is it the end of Aurora in Delos? I dont know. I will keep going as I enjoy the game and meeting people. If I get rimmed, I get rimmed...= There are other servers and the game wont die.

Will I do what I can to keep Aurora going? Of course I will. Do I care for the members? Of course I do. I cannot stop players jumping from one alliance to another. It happens in every world, to every alliance. Ive seen top ranking alliances fold and MRA's win the day. Ive seen alliances with just 6 members take on the top ranking alliances and hold their own for a while until they also fold and die out.

Will ER or LD win Delos? Its very doubtful. Maybe a merge and new named alliance will one day happen between them but one of them coming out as sole victors is extremely doubtful to happen. The same goes for EoD. You are talking of well over a year's time of players sticking it out. = And that is all the game is at this stage for ALL players in Delos, "just sticking it out"...The alliance you are in dosnt really matter. Just as long as you are earning those BP's in some form or another..If you aint getting any action, then join an alliance that is = because its these guys that will top the rankings late on in the game(again "if" they stick around). The only way the game is over for anybody, is if you get rimmed and lose all your slots, or if you quit..Other than that, just stay alive and enjoy the ride.

DeletedUser

Dora,

The 3 alliances that you name as "doubtful" to win the server are the 3 front runners.

Yes,its early days,and naming a sole victor would be very stupid,but not as stupid as naming alliances that wont be,especially when the 3 you have named are the front runners.

I dont think Ive seen you post a single bit of logic ever,not here and not on your internals.

You are a bad leader and you have let your members down in a bad way and I suspect that you will continue to do so until you have run Au into the ground.

DeletedUser

What do you mean Repent? I thought they already nailed down the AU coffin and had it burried?? :D

DeletedUser

Dora,

The 3 alliances that you name as "doubtful" to win the server are the 3 front runners.

Yes,its early days,and naming a sole victor would be very stupid,but not as stupid as naming alliances that wont be,especially when the 3 you have named are the front runners.

I dont think Ive seen you post a single bit of logic ever,not here and not on your internals.

You are a bad leader and you have let your members down in a bad way and I suspect that you will continue to do so until you have run Au into the ground.

Repent,

Maybe you should look in other worlds at the top ranking alliances early on, then look at the rankings towards the end of the world during the WW era. You will not find many world's where the top ranking ranking alliance held on right through to the end. And not all EoD, ER and LD can win = Only one of these will earn the crown for their members, that's if they do stay till the end. So either a merge or conflict will have to take place at some stage between the 3.

As for letting the members down really bad..What are you going on about? I tried to recruit the likes of Cregan, Forseti and co' early in the game when I was building Aurora but DW had a better recruitment policy. These are the type of players that make the difference and they were ALWAYS ahead in regards progress than anybody in Aurora. This has nothing to do with letting members down buddy. A conflict in the core was always going to happen, if you thought otherwise then you really dont understand this game. And like I said above, LD/ER and EoD will have it coming anyway or they merge!.

I am not a miracle worker and players have to stay active and want to understand how to play the game to survive. As founder I have advised all members, to use trips, protect LS, advice on targets and location etc etc..But if real life issues force some members to only log in once a day(every 2 days) and they then find a CS in their city with 600 Biremes, then I have ask to question = Is this member active enough to save? does he participate enough? Where will the rest of the members be after all losing a large chunk of their LS saving a member that wants to play part time as a sims city?

The likes of Mat, NgLeslie, GDIOM, Nandil, Rhaurc(when he was playing), Mukami, Zzarb etc etc you dont take their cities easy,as they understand the game and are participating in the alliance ops as well as being active.
I have informed all members to deal with farming raids and bog standard attacks, I have informed members how to use the SOS tab and seek for help with a CS attack. And those that use the tab correctly have been the guys that were either difficult to conquer, or expensive to conquer for the enemy. The members that play part time or dont follow the instructions are the guys that wake up with a CS in their city and become beyond help as we dont have the LS available between us to take out 600 biremes. Like I say I dont have a Forseti/Cregan spending huge amounts of gold making 200 LS in such a short space of time..Give me those players and im sure we can break the sieges of these members(because these are ones sending LS for LD when we have a support in an LD city, I dont see Nodcrush or you sending many LS).

So if me not having a couple of members spending huge amounts on gold makes me a poor leader, then my hands are held up.

By the way; Happy Christmas buddy, now its time for me to start drinking and eating...

Chat to you all later..:)

DeletedUser36294

seriously , what is wrong with all of you ?

what are you trying to prove? that you better than someone else in "online game" that's very SAD :p

dont you have RL life to worry about?

lets have fun and fun only !

Merry Xmas & all the best in 2013 :>>>>>

DeletedUser

yeah, this isn't real life. IT'S BETTER THAN REAL LIFE. GGGGGRRRREPPPPPPPPP! (said the juggernaut with a foaming mouth and twitchy eye)

DeletedUser5554

Happy Christmas everybody...:)

Nobody needs to twist anything. Rhaurc has quit and Aurora in ocean 44 has fell. Is it the end of Aurora in Delos? I dont know. I will keep going as I enjoy the game and meeting people. If I get rimmed, I get rimmed...= There are other servers and the game wont die.

Will I do what I can to keep Aurora going? Of course I will. Do I care for the members? Of course I do. I cannot stop players jumping from one alliance to another. It happens in every world, to every alliance. Ive seen top ranking alliances fold and MRA's win the day. Ive seen alliances with just 6 members take on the top ranking alliances and hold their own for a while until they also fold and die out.

Will ER or LD win Delos? Its very doubtful. Maybe a merge and new named alliance will one day happen between them but one of them coming out as sole victors is extremely doubtful to happen. The same goes for EoD. You are talking of well over a year's time of players sticking it out. = And that is all the game is at this stage for ALL players in Delos, "just sticking it out"...The alliance you are in dosnt really matter. Just as long as you are earning those BP's in some form or another..If you aint getting any action, then join an alliance that is = because its these guys that will top the rankings late on in the game(again "if" they stick around). The only way the game is over for anybody, is if you get rimmed and lose all your slots, or if you quit..Other than that, just stay alive and enjoy the ride.

So about this doing what you can to keep AU going? This includes running to 46, not breaking sieges, letting your o-44 leader get destroyed, getting owned in 55 left and right (literally) and be forced into pockets, is it funny knowing that you and GDIOM are pretty much the sole causes of this all?

Also Mathchew keep in mind the areas where you and Nandil lost cities were once LD/ER hotzones and could have been easily adverted haha. AU just has no technique, heart, or idea of how to fight a war hence why they avoided actually fighting wars.

DeletedUser18787

seriously , what is wrong with all of you ?

what are you trying to prove? that you better than someone else in "online game" that's very SAD :p

dont you have RL life to worry about?

lets have fun and fun only !

Merry Xmas & all the best in 2013 :>>>>>

Yes, we have a real life! But why worry about it? :cool: