And Aurora is done :(

DeletedUser1405

Just like a bus, don't see him for ages and Two posts come along. :D

DeletedUser

To be 100% honest the only reason why (E.o.D) hasn't been attacking AU for the past 2 weeks is because we are trying to let them regain some momentum. With-out AU to fight, It would get Boring quick. They are a threat but without them we would have to Fight the mermaids/Whore/Delos Imperium who don't do anything right from what i have seen... At least i know the Dora and crew know what they are doing. Au fully understands the tough spot they are in. If i was in his shoes i don't think i could do much better.... Can't say the same thing for HORDE. They have called Au for Support and never truly returned the favor. Because Thad is to worried about himself. Because he knows we are watching his cities very closely.

DeletedUser5554

AU finally did something this week :D I don't exactly agree with the nobody to fight part though there's still some talented alliances growing out there but this is a good way of killing time for a better fight.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

haha yes nod you are right. We have a lot of red around us. Most are not worth our time in the South.

DeletedUser37666

seriously , what is wrong with all of you ?

what are you trying to prove? that you better than someone else in "online game" that's very SAD :p

dont you have RL life to worry about?

lets have fun and fun only !

Merry Xmas & all the best in 2013 :>>>>>

thank god someone else other than me thinks that :D

DeletedUser38098

To be 100% honest the only reason why (E.o.D) hasn't been attacking AU for the past 2 weeks is because we are trying to let them regain some momentum. With-out AU to fight, It would get Boring quick. They are a threat but without them we would have to Fight the mermaids/Whore/Delos Imperium who don't do anything right from what i have seen... At least i know the Dora and crew know what they are doing. Au fully understands the tough spot they are in. If i was in his shoes i don't think i could do much better.... Can't say the same thing for HORDE. They have called Au for Support and never truly returned the favor. Because Thad is to worried about himself. Because he knows we are watching his cities very closely.
everything this guy says is a contradiction of a prior statement. Most of it not true too. How is that even possible? LOL.
I mean the odds are if you keep contradicting yourself over and over once in a while something truthful will come out of your mouth.

DeletedUser5554

Well we have to make the alliance were not trying against feel a little better now huh? Otherwise they'll lose confidence.

DeletedUser6029

oh yeah. People are sensitive, and you know "there are no losers", and "everyone is a winner" and what are the other misnomers they teach people today?

I am a bit shocked to hear those original words come out of your mouth though :D
Figured you would be more creative in your defense, more badazz :D

oh ignore this post, I am on major pain pills at this very second, and it seems to have jacked with my logic, to the point of making it not make sense...and if I try to explain it, well the funny loses its giggle.

dammitman!!!! In my head I was quite witty!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

oh yeah. People are sensitive, and you know "there are no losers", and "everyone is a winner" and what are the other misnomers they teach people today?

I am a bit shocked to hear those original words come out of your mouth though :D
Figured you would be more creative in your defense, more badazz :D

oh ignore this post, I am on major pain pills at this very second, and it seems to have jacked with my logic, to the point of making it not make sense...and if I try to explain it, well the funny loses its giggle.

dammitman!!!! In my head I was quite witty!!!

Dom you need to stop abusing pain killers, when you abuse pain killers I cry a little at night because I know an awesome person is slowly developing an addiction. :/ if you need help let us know we're all here for you. Except next Sunday....There's a Super Bowl on and quite frankly your problems are meaningless to me until Ray Lewis is MVP. :)

DeletedUser6029

bah...pain killers and high fevers...what do i need doritos and beer for next week?
Party at nods house.

DeletedUser6029

I can see it now...we are all going to be at nods house having a superbowl party, and we will all have our respective laptops out sending out attacks on each other. In the mean time, a bad play is called and Nod will be hopping mad , and I will look at him and say only a freaking LD would think that call was made in error. And Exploro is going to ask me if I think the superbowl should be refed by replacement refs, to which I am going to look up and say shut the heck up you you you....stupid Aurora, to which Nod is going to look at me and say yo you dumb horde you guys are allies!!!!! TOUCHDOWN....high fives all around the room, and toasts to a great play, ok done...LAUNCH!!!

DeletedUser6029

so Nod,
Which city is this party taking place in? We have to know so we can send our residents ;)

DeletedUser

Nod quit earlier today.

All his cities have LD CSs in them.

Last edited by a moderator: