And Aurora is done :(

DeletedUser

It's not unheard of... some people just cant afford the time and effort ya know? Me... if I get another job soon I may end up being like that.

DeletedUser

nodcrush has left without even a good bye post?

i think repent is just doing what LD do best like lie, decieve and betray etc and all the other bad stuff. nod wouldnt quit, he was napoleon lol i can send spies to check aswell or maybe some LS and hydra. hey repent

nods just asleep or busy in RL. hes done to much to quit now. and delos has lost another character if he has. annabelle, sassy, wolfmaster, rhaurc, 81warrior81. its gonna get boring soon. not now though cos we all know there gonna be some serious naval warfare going down tonight in 55

DeletedUser

i think repent is just doing what LD do best like lie, decieve and betray etc and all the other bad stuff.

Oh c'mon, what's that based on? Did I ever lie to you? Anyways, seems like Aurora does it too.

I still love you baby...:)
Does Exploro really love this guy [Repent], no he doesn't. At least, I hope not (o_O) They're supposed to be enemies. Maybe a sort of Romeo-Juliet relationship blooming here? The impossible love? :p
Did Repent really mean to say that Nod quit for real? No, it's all a good joke. You gotta keep it fun in here, keep the humor in.

Stop taking all of this so serious, relax and have a li'll fun, crack a few jokes, don't be so pessimistic :D

DeletedUser1359

ahh good. Knew he liked us enough to give us a goodbye post :)

DeletedUser

Oh c'mon, what's that based on? Did I ever lie to you? Anyways, seems like Aurora does it too.

Did Repent really mean to say that Nod quit for real? No, it's all a good joke.

Stop taking all of this so serious, relax and have a li'll fun, crack a few jokes, don't be so pessimistic :D

looks like i was right everyone and it was just another LD lie/deception possibly to draw in attacks to nodcrushs cities to get him BP. is there any level these guys wont stoop too. they really are pathetic. going around with there spies bouncing CSs in ghost towns and then CSing them. all of there goldwhoring aswell i have seen players send and lose nukes from the same city 2 days in a row. i hope they know how good they are at this game, there kill ratios must be shocking.

i think the fun in LD is minimal JT the only fun they have is simming. especially seeing as how they need to make up "jokes" about people quitting. arent jokes supposed to be humorous

and i hope when you said relax and have a little fun and dont be pessimistic it was directed at repent, repent seems like the coolest guy to party with*sarcasm* hes so fun its unbelievable*more sarcasm*

oh yeah BTW repent and nod FACE-POO-RUB von is being CSd

DeletedUser

looks like i was right everyone and it was just another LD lie/deception possibly to draw in attacks to nodcrushs cities to get him BP. is there any level these guys wont stoop too. they really are pathetic. going around with there spies bouncing CSs in ghost towns and then CSing them. all of there goldwhoring aswell i have seen players send and lose nukes from the same city 2 days in a row. i hope they know how good they are at this game, there kill ratios must be shocking.

i think the fun in LD is minimal JT the only fun they have is simming. especially seeing as how they need to make up "jokes" about people quitting. arent jokes supposed to be humorous

and i hope when you said relax and have a little fun and dont be pessimistic it was directed at repent, repent seems like the coolest guy to party with*sarcasm* hes so fun its unbelievable*more sarcasm*

(sigh) There we go again, you seem so mad. Have a little fun! You know what can also be seen as pathetic? You inventing stupid, untrue reasons why people acted/posted/wrote as they did. It even borders on sad.

And I'm offended. I've never used gold, except the free stuff I could get, like as a Christmas present. I can also tell you that I'm certainly not the only one in LD that hasn't ever bought gold. There are many, many more.

The fun in LD is certainly not minimal. We have lots. We're just bringing jokes on the forums for guys like you to cheer up a bit. Seems like fun in Aurora is at a minimum though, because to be honest, it's rubbing off on you.

And you clearly do not know Repent. I'd better edit out what you said or Repent will come and make you repent! (If you read carefully you will note that I made an attempt at joking here, it's just that I don't want anyone taking what I said too seriously. You never know, there might be some wacko out there who'll state that I wrote this for some foolish reason said wacko makes up)

Yes we know there is a CS in Von's city. (Notice how we didn't kick our active member under siege) Aren't you supporting your fellow Auroran siege? Strange, several other alliances do, even the Myrms(!) have a few Birs in that city. You would've known if you had, your inbox would've been full with reports by now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep,only took 6 attempts and as many alliances to support it to get the job done,not to mention slipping in when he was off line.

So much for all that dribble about no victory without honer blah blah blah.

DeletedUser

goodbyeeeee nukedog *salutes*

i wonder if LD and repents non humerous "joke" about nod quitting, had anything to do with it. perhaps

@Jteale. what makes you think im sad lol. when do i go around plaguing and bolting people. the only reason people bolt is cos they are angry and sad.

and yes my inbox is full of reports of the 1972 LS that LD burned. and the measly 812 bireme that AU and the other good guys lost. i was naked of bireme in every city so yes every attack i got lots of reports through. about 2k LS burned im beginning to think nod has quit. who gave the order to sucide some free population for you like that. all of the marketplace is in need of WOOD lol

and of course HORDE and the myrmidons are helping us.we help them to you know. i had bireme in HORDES last 2 big takeovers of EOD and ER(leader). you ER and EOD all try to break seiges together so why not :D

DeletedUser

Did someone plague you too? Popular target, ain't ya? Anyways, I wasn't angry at you, I never even heard of you before. I just went to the Aurora profile and picked a random player, turned out to be you. Guess fate doesn't cotton to you too much.

What do the numbers matter? It only gives a slight indication of what can be thrown away at an enemy. It doesn't even cover half of LD. Besides, expect those numbers to grow. And it wasn't suicide, it was an attempt at braking a siege. If they die in that attempt, they've done very well indeed. They've done what they were made for. I really can't say the same about you guys. You don't even try. We've got a CS in GDIOM as we speak, when we took your cities or exploro's, when I and Gre took Mukami's cities, ALT's (on an Auroran fortress island you could say) the list keeps getting longer, not a single attempt to break it, with bireme numbers defending it that are far smaller and only provided by a handful (about 5-7) players, not three alliances.

But on the other hand, maybe I understand you. We only need to break a siege once every week or so (and even then most are unsuccessful), you guys need to do that almost daily. You can't send LS if they're not there..

How many reports of ER or EoD have you found attacking the siege? They are very little or none. Don't get me wrong here and don't start anything stupid, I don't blame them for that. There are many, many reasons why they couldn't/didn't send LS. Don't go off blaming them for being bad allies. They aren't.

DeletedUser

we break seiges by sniping them, the most effective way of doing it. nuff said lol killing the enemys CS and the LS that accampanied it/accompanies it. your players are experts at attacking whem people are asleep and finding innactives and simmers to conquer. enuff said lol

losing 2k of LS and more now because there has been more attacks since the last tally. that is not the signs of a great alliance, especially last week when it took you 1.7k to break a 3k city of wonderfish who is now in VM(maybe forever). interseting you chose to save the 3K but not the 2 10k that we took. of course you have too many LS dont ya lol

yeah we know some of your players are just simming and building nukes with gold etc. and they can keep sending everytime because they are just giving us nice BP. LS can be used alot more effectively than burning against our bireme walls. LS killing enemy LS in harbor is the best attack that can be done in this game. look at what it did to donttouchmytralala hes gone on a 42 day vacation mode.

so far LD are losing more than 2 LS for every 1 AU/HORDE/Myrmidon bireme they kill. this is not good ratio. and it actually makes it a double victory for us because many of us got atleast 1 VP from it. a nice win for the good honorable alliances of AU myr and HORDE.

where is NOD anyway hes been gone too long.

DeletedUser

What part of he quit dont you understand,its really not that hard of a concept to process,for most people.

DeletedUser

What part of he quit dont you understand,its really not that hard of a concept to process,for most people.

well forgive me for not believing a member of LD, you see they have a tendancy to lie, ive caught some out on a few occasions. and why would nod just up and quit so suddenly like that, not even a goodbye message to his foes and fans and why didnt he ghost like nukedog??

strange things are happening in the axis of evil(LD, ER, EOD) looks like nod did what quite a few LD have dona already and rage quit.

anyways all the best NOD and we will surely miss you. delos wil miss you

DeletedUser

we break seiges by sniping them, the most effective way of doing it. nuff said lol killing the enemys CS and the LS that accampanied it/accompanies it. your players are experts at attacking whem people are asleep and finding innactives and simmers to conquer. enuff said lol

You know, LD also snipes a fair bit. Just to illustrate, a few days I went online and found out that Exploro had a CS going for my city and had about 40 minutes before it would land, the city had already been cleared overnight. I posted it on the forums and LD responded extremely quick. Literally within minutes I had 100's of LS attacking the city in question, a few landing a couple of minutes after the CS landed. Exploro pulled his CS (Only smart thing to do, Gre's LS would've slaughtered him completely). If I had seen the CS come in a few minutes Exploro would have had to rebuild his CS.

Also, it's not like Aurora takes many LD cities when they were online, most of the time they're half-active. I think you got a CS in Whiskey Jack once, but that was when he was offline or he just didn't update. Either is possible. Vonheckler was caught offline, Mind Gap I think also. Wonderfish had some internal problems when you guys CS'd him. In short, nothing spectacular was done on your side in regard of taking active, online people's cities.

losing 2k of LS and more now because there has been more attacks since the last tally. that is not the signs of a great alliance, especially last week when it took you 1.7k to break a 3k city of wonderfish who is now in VM(maybe forever). interseting you chose to save the 3K but not the 2 10k that we took. of course you have too many LS dont ya lol
It's more than you can say. At least we broke a siege, I still have to hear of a CS which has had hours the time to get reinforced broken by Aurora. It just didn't nor will happen. And like I said, Wonderfish has had many RL problems as well as internal ones. I'll let you know what problems as soon as I get an indication it's good to reveal them.

yeah we know some of your players are just simming and building nukes with gold etc. and they can keep sending everytime because they are just giving us nice BP. LS can be used alot more effectively than burning against our bireme walls. LS killing enemy LS in harbor is the best attack that can be done in this game. look at what it did to donttouchmytralala hes gone on a 42 day vacation mode.
First of all, I'm sure there are players in Aurora use gold too. You're branding the whole alliance as 'goldwhores', while most players hardly even touched gold, while most that do use it use it on a regular, steady basis. Nothing extravagant, only the Administrator each week. I believe that if you were to coin players 'goldwhores' they would be players like Creghan. Exploro has said numerously that he tried to recruit Creghan for himself at the beginning, but failed. If Creghan had decided to join Aurora, would you still coin him a 'goldwhore' or would you gape in awe as enemies tremble at the very mention of his name?

Secondly, once more you're making guesses as to why a certain person performed a certain action. What about Ngleslie? How long has he been in VM? Pretty long now, a few weeks I believe. Does that necessarily mean he rage VM'ed. Since I jump at conclusions without giving anything some logical thought I'll say yes.

LS burning enemy LS is what we do in our spare time. It gets done more than often enough.

a nice win for the good honorable alliances of AU myr and HORDE.
Honorable is a point of view in this case. You look at yourself and allies (still can't believe the Myrm part, I thought you guys were supposed to be their slayers. And seriously, how many farms did you lose by pacting them?), but anyways, you look at yourself and your allies through glasses that have been tainted by your own perception of how situations developed. You only get to hear one side of the story. If and when you hear the negativity coming from the other side you choose to ignore that as it doesn't favor your own side. I, for instance, believe that LD has acted honorably and Aurora backstabbed us. But that is me, having only heard one side from the story and I haven't seen everything either. Just what our leaders chose to present. Same goes for you.

DeletedUser

If Nodcrush has quit, where does this leave Lacking Diplomacy, Who is the leader?

DeletedUser6029

dO WE HAVE CONFIRMATION NOD HAS QUIT?
sORRY FOR THE CAPS, SHARING THE KEYBOARD WITH AN 18 MONTH OLD.

DeletedUser

Nod quit earlier today.

All his cities have LD CSs in them.

30tnh8x.gif