AND THEY SAY THE ART OF CONVERSATION IS NOT DEAD

• Thread starter DeletedUser54360
  • Start date

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
I love the Christmas card WHG sent me. Please tell him my answer is this:

Hi WHG,
Merry christmas, and thanks for the great xmas dinner you are serving me and everyone else from True Fear and Scrappy goats
okok.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser51175

might not win the server but what has just transpired with your group and leadershipp the last 24 in this server Paw --- Its a victory in itself - live ur life in real life have good xmas and when u come back il have abou 43 nice litttle christmas gifts for you and little useless crew ...
make sure to have alot of spare time on ur hands when u come back --

jameslongst

Strategos
might not win the server but what has just transpired with your group and leadershipp the last 24 in this server Paw --- Its a victory in itself - live ur life in real life have good xmas and when u come back il have abou 43 nice litttle christmas gifts for you and little useless crew ...
They wont come back.

Trying to save face when whg is in your crew is useless paw. You're a server wide joke now. Thank your master for that.

Lol your funny it would be more scary if you'd actually be able to time.

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
Lol only place where you Tf can actually succeed. Pretty sad honestly
Any suggestions on how 25 people from True Fear can take on the mighty superalliance?
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif

Let's not go down on this level now pawc, what does it matter who attacks who now anyways, we are all sinners ;D Let's just agree on the fact that WHG is a maniac and you should run

Any suggestions on how 25 people from True Fear can take on the mighty superalliance?
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif

Let's not go down on this level now pawc, what does it matter who attacks who now anyways, we are all sinners ;D Let's just agree on the fact that WHG is a maniac and you should run
Same could be said for a lot of people but whatever. Don't see why you people take this game so seriously, playing so serious and never quite enjoying yourself Smh.
What's the point playing the way you do when you know you won't win. I'm just using this world as practice so I won't be rusty for the next world think of it as a warm up, that's why I don't care what wg says or does since I know it won't matter....can't say the same about you lot.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Pawcio. If you do indeed make it back, please show us a screen shot of your impeccable timing.

Lol we can get over 15 attacks put together in less than a 15 second gap with CSs landing same second as clearing waves ( FTSFTL .. so clearings land first ) and you still say timing sucks.. lol that WHG coolaid must be some good stuff

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
Same could be said for a lot of people but whatever. Don't see why you people take this game so seriously, playing so serious and never quite enjoying yourself Smh.
What's the point playing the way you do when you know you won't win. I'm just using this world as practice so I won't be rusty for the next world think of it as a warm up, that's why I don't care what wg says or does since I know it won't matter....can't say the same about you lot.
LOL if we werent playing for fun we wouldve left the server ages ago

Pawcio. If you do indeed make it back, please show us a screen shot of your impeccable timing.

Lol we can get over 15 attacks put together in less than a 15 second gap with CSs landing same second as clearing waves ( FTSFTL .. so clearings land first ) and you still say timing sucks.. lol that WHG coolaid must be some good stuff
But you can't, and even if then I'll be sure to snipe accordingly.

jameslongst

Strategos
Sure you are only here because James is too deluded and thinks he is showing how "great" you guys are. When infact you have nothing to be boastful about....except being the only premade that talks the most shjt.

They are showing the world how great they are all on their own.

TF won a great victory recently and deserves a couple of victory laps imho.