AND THEY SAY THE ART OF CONVERSATION IS NOT DEAD

• Thread starter DeletedUser54360
  • Start date

DeletedUser56000

I do not wish to comment any more on this topic. I will simply say that if you wish to count the cities you lost as ones that did not matter for you then you have ZERO right claiming any success against the Avengers or our Academy, ZERO right.

DeletedUser54360

I do not wish to comment any more on this topic. I will simply say that if you wish to count the cities you lost as ones that did not matter for you then you have ZERO right claiming any success against the Avengers or our Academy, ZERO right.

Live long and prosper. Go in peace and serve the ( Rim ) Lord. :p

jameslongst

Strategos
I come on over and over, and every time I ask myself: "Self, why is this the only active thread in the whole forum?"

Then I try to answer myself: "Well, Self! Hello you handsome devil. Self, this is the only forum with a hit since bloody Wednesday, because certain players who will remain nameless are intent solely on killing the server with NAPs. No one will talk about it, because many are complicit."

"Look at this idea, Self," I continue savagely, "we will pull 30 in.. they 15 each."

It makes my blood run cold. Will inno allow this new ending, which Im sure some people worked very hard on, to be treated like this? Will that handsome man in the corner quit talking to himself? Only time will tell.

Here is what I believe: We bury that story, and we keep on focusing on how dumb WHG is, and this whole game we all love is truly doomed.

DeletedUser55084

Will inno allow this new ending, which Im sure some people worked very hard on, to be treated like this?
No, which is half the fun when people in those extra alliances get backstabbed :D

My evidence of this is from the US dom world.

jameslongst

Strategos
I do. I don't like what I'm seeing now, tho.

And suddenly all we hear is crickets. Why won't anyone speak up on it?

And are the avengers in on it now? Will the Avengers "donate" players for the medal, or are they getting taken for a ride?

DeletedUser54360

I do. I don't like what I'm seeing now, tho.

And suddenly all we hear is crickets. Why won't anyone speak up on it?

And are the avengers in on it now? Will the Avengers "donate" players for the medal, or are they getting taken for a ride?

I seem to remember that it was this idiot who was the first to publish the circumstances surrounding THE GOLD CARTEL and would be new Inductees Top 15 Avengers players.

I am the one who warned Avengers to count their fingers BEFORE and AFTER shaking hands with PINKY and PERKY aka Kronoss and Erik .

YUO can lead aj Avenger to the truth but you can't make them believe it . So good work all you "intellectual elites " and "GREPOWUNDER KINDER " who trash me on externals to the point that my valid observations are dismissed out of hand .

Dont shoot the messenger bacause you don't like the message.

But equally don't do what you hav eal been guilty of.

Shooting the message because you don't like the messenger.

DeletedUser55084

Dont shoot the messenger bacause you don't like the message.

But equally don't do what you hav eal been guilty of.

Shooting the message because you don't like the messenger.
This is Sparta
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser54360

DING DING round 3
Windsofwar
WitchunterGeneral today at 21:12
It is my understanding from Cemiyet that you have conceded defeat and that Avengers wish to NAP with LOTR .

Ill think about it .

But I might as well start sending my many many many supports home .
WitchunterGeneral today at 19:43
So you have thrown the towel in . ?

I am the best without excessive gold use

It is as simple as that and my will will always dominate you and be imposed upon yours because of that fact. .

You said you wanted to learn , That is good because I am giving you an old time EN server schooling .

If you can clear my city tonight I am a Dutchman.

But please note I haven ever been anything other than polite.
Windsofwar today at 19:38
lol

I do not go to external forums but my colleagues have already shown me your speeches

Be happy in your speeches.

I do not like to waste time with people who live insulting everything and everyone

i think you have a problem man and i dont have time to someone who pass all the time insulting everyone

you are the best my friend .....so keep dreaming in your fantasy world

here the golder win ( dont understand why this name only because i sent some attacks and clear all your troops and birrs ) and as i know gold its a legal tool in game, Wish you a good night

xxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

My friends I shall have a good night- I shall sleep the sleep of the vindicated - and this lovely young man WINDOFWARS will remember THE RIMLORD .

And he shall long remember the night the WINDSOFWAR were calmed by an Old Mans experience and a brief fleeting glimpse of his former skills.

WG

LOTR are not CRYING we are TRYING .. I suggest you spend more time doing the same ..

DeletedUser56000

You have some sort of issues that are showing. I am not being rude but that must be the case or your ego is so large that it's unable to come down to earth.

DeletedUser54360

You have some sort of issues that are showing. I am not being rude but that must be the case or your ego is so large that it's unable to come down to earth.
MY AVATARS character 's ego is so large ........ etc..

(You are not allowed to imply mental health issues) . If I did I would be whisked out of here so fast my feet would not touch the ground.