Angry noobs :)

DeletedUser

Angry noobs... got to love them :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you might wanna edit out the masked profanity in your post, otherwise you can be infracted for it (even though you're just posting what someone else said)

DeletedUser

I have loads of these! But sadly the best ones result in me causing the other person to snap and either swear at me or give me death threats.

DeletedUser

smerkle on 2/9/11 at 2:52 PM
huh? if thats some sort of war cry, lets do this!

josephcefai on 2/9/11 at 11:45 AM
busted man
you are carmelina mignun
I AM THE UNDER TAKER SON
DO YOU NOW
I AM THE DAD MAN
BUISNESS

:D

DeletedUser

what do you do to get messages of angry noobs?
rimm them?

DeletedUser

Clearing or attacking them is usually enough. Or sometimes you're just lucky :D

DeletedUser

You know, i Do hope i get cleared or at least attacked here.
I have never been attacked by soldiers. only have been attacked twice and both attacks consisted only of a fleet of LS.
You`d think that after conquering 6 cities and being in 3 wars would have made some one attack me, but no, its depressing :( (i play in lambada)
I hope in Xi things change!

(I wont send flaming messages though XD)

DeletedUser

Thsi isn't XI but
Madam Mojo on 2/10/11 at 7:56 AM
Ya attacking two cities!! (profanity) Ill send ppl to bring you down. Have a nice day (profanity)

Had to change a few words ;)

DeletedUser

Noobs do have themselves the potty mouth. Some of the things they tell me that they will do to my mother, my father, my sister, my brother and me makes me cringe :D

DeletedUser

Damm, i`d rather have angry noobs cursing at me than this:

Corthona today at 7:42 PM
why are you attacking me?? i have done nothing to you

DeletedUser11886

R U guys talking about the "Annoying" Noobs Or The "New" Noobs?

DeletedUser

Ah, I do love those messages. I get them all the time when an alliance member of mine attacks anyone.

This gives me a (not so) original idea...

DeletedUser

Here's how to respond to relentless attacks with a little bit of class, and how we remember that it's all a game! :)

These are some of mine....

I think you might have a crush on me! ;)

Is this your way of saying...that you don't like my hair? :)

omg...look at all those abp you just got! (this was after the attacker lost half his force to militia) :Angry:

pppppppppppppppppppplease don't throw me into that briar patch!!! :) lol

How are you today? Doing well, I hope. Best of luck to you. For valentine's day, I think I'll give you some rock. Don't smoke it...it isn't that kind of rock. OK?

I want some +rep for having a good attitude about being the first to 1,000 dbp in Xi!!!! :p It's just my way of trying to keep the game fun.

DeletedUser5061

Noob Talk

So one of my friends who got kicked out from pro for being inactive joined one of them network alliances, you know the one that have shared their foums with 40 other alliances. Anyways he copy & pasted a bit of noob talk just for laughs before he quit the server.

=========About Pro Venom

DrSandwich999 The Daedalus Project Feb 17, 2011 11:55 AM

im not worried about been conqured, I know he is using me for resources and I wont survive long now, but I plan to take down as many of his troops as possible with me. I have a storm power from zeus to use on him over the weekend, I will beef up my army then wait for his attck, and use zeus storm to weaken his troop and then have a strong defencive army to weaken him more. Then anyone in our allience can hit him as he will only have a small number of horsemen in deffence. I will let you know when he is vunerable

============About Nemesis

poocher The Daedalus Project Feb 14, 2011 8:36 PM

nemesis is going to end up being one of the strongest alliances. these guys in that alliance have no life. they are mainly people that are number one in other worlds and they know the game inside and out. the ones that give money to the game and spend all the time on it. they are very aggressive and will make pacts with no one. we should just stasy away from them.

=================About Why They Are Getting Attacked By Venom

jake778 The Republic Knights Feb 14, 2011 8:45 PM

let me guess,its to fight everyone they can to gain bp to to victory processions then go to next culture level and conquer more cities and repeating the process over and over.

DeletedUser

I love messages from noobs that you know are either threatening or groveling, but are in a different language so you will never know...

ty prašivec smradľavý, špina, zajebanec, kurva vysraná

DeletedUser5061

============About Catharsis

aqua armor Dragon Knight Feb 18, 2011 11:21 AM

hi guys...all those who are able to access this forum are a part of the war against catharsis............................i have made this thread to discuss stratergies.........................and an update from each other................................about the war..............

only war topics will be discussed here./..if any other thing thing other than war ..thread is made it will be deleted

MAGUZA Dragon Knight Feb 18, 2011 11:24 AM

do we have a plan? you guys have any scout reports, any strategy on who and how to strike?

aqua armor Dragon Knight Feb 18, 2011 11:25 AM

for now we dont....i am trying think it over but nothing is coming to my mind..................................how about you.......if you get one post here ...not in the pacts forum...

aqua armor Dragon Knight Feb 18, 2011 11:27 AM

was getting p-word-ed so attacked twice today

aqua armor Dragon Knight Feb 18, 2011 11:28 AM

The first attack

Haha Cathy is gonna get it!!

125j90j.png

:heh: okay maybe it was a initial attack, you know to see if it hits militia.

aqua armor Dragon Knight Feb 18, 2011 11:29 AM

and
wait for it this is epic.

2z7fjnn.jpg

:eek: You don't want make this guy angry unless you want to end up like this poor Catharsis player.

============Masterity's Groupies
david 29 Gods of Xi Feb 9, 2011 12:28 AM

i will put their strongholds here because if we attack their strongholds we will have no chance at winning but they will be able to support everyone on the stronghold but if we all go to war with them our allys can help us but we all need to get stronger

1.stronghold land players name mAsTeRiTy 5 Nemesis playsers on that island

Creator of Gods THE BLACK HIVE Feb 11, 2011 8:27 PM

Dont rush in.
Project Venom will be hunting mAsTeRiTy lol and he will be hunting some of them.
CoG

Message to Creator of Gods
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_n85-H_ZoHBc/TEE0W8GWovI/AAAAAAAACis/qrTUrEtMiPg/s1600/*****+please.png

firescore Elite Olympus Warriors* Feb 12, 2011 11:38 AM

guys stop there
i have seen masterity in action in Nu and he is ruthless
you must take caution with but also you must take him while you have the chance
you must take him quickly though
he is a constant gold user and will lvl up very quickly
but caution must be taken

and whatever you do u must UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES let him in your alliance or pact

he will take you down from the inside if he needs to

Helbound Gods of Xi Feb 12, 2011 12:20 PM

Thanks for the word of caution. This type info is why this forum was created.

XXKing of SpartaXX The Olympians Feb 12, 2011 4:46 PM

Masterity destroyed all my troops on Nu. He also had someone dissolve my alliance. It was the #1 alliance until then.

firelord0001 THE BLACK HIVE Feb 13, 2011 10:47 AM

It would be suicide to attack mAsTeRiTy leave him alone

Your Nightmare4ever Mighty Lions Feb 13, 2011 2:17 PM

Yes, Leave him alone. He Actually CONQUERED me! I quit after that. He is #1 on Beta & Nu. DO NOT ATTACK! Build up Defense! Wait, and lure him into thinking your not good, so he attacks you, and you'll beat him. Try to make sure he cant spy on you./

DeletedUser14437

What I like about the last message from Nightmare4ever is that Masterity was never in Beta.