Angry noobs :)

DeletedUser

Funny thing happened to me today. I was attacked and the player that attacked me lost all his troops. He immediately asked me to support him because his city was empty.

Credits to Lawpoak for the new sig he made for me.

DeletedUser

Funny thing happened to me today. I was attacked and the player that attacked me lost all his troops. He immediately asked me to support him because his city was empty.

Credits to Lawpoak for the new sig he made for me.

Hahaha. That's a first! Probably the best thing I've read on the forums.

DeletedUser14707

An angry fellow, think points are impressive, he probebly forgot that someone of them attacked 1 of us his cs failed but thats not the point.

dikzak11 today at 5:42 PM
Same to you:)
dikzak11 today at 5:40 PM
I will, thanks:)
k9Runt today at 5:36 PM
Whats up, you forget your meds and decided to attack a member of the #2 alliance? Enjoy XI while you have cities

DeletedUser

An angry fellow, think points are impressive, he probebly forgot that someone of them attacked 1 of us his cs failed but thats not the point.

dikzak11 today at 5:42 PM
Same to you:)
dikzak11 today at 5:40 PM
I will, thanks:)
k9Runt today at 5:36 PM
Whats up, you forget your meds and decided to attack a member of the #2 alliance? Enjoy XI while you have cities

Well you know man, its unfortunate that your going to lose your CS before you see all the incoming attacks on your siege.

We aren't some noob alliance. I suggest you come back when your CS gets owned 1 second after it lands.

DeletedUser

Well you know man, its unfortunate that your going to lose your CS before you see all the incoming attacks on your siege.

We aren't some noob alliance. I suggest you come back when your CS gets owned 1 second after it lands.

Never underestimate enemies...

DeletedUser

You to, and i'm saying it in general :)

I once failed conquering a 'noob' of 14k points, who did time LS 2sec after my CS landed. Since that happened i never underestimate anyone anymore :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14707

Im talking about an individual player not about a alliance, now did i?

Will see about ur 1 sec thing, if u do ill be the first to say perfect timing and congratiolations. But it wont be ur guy who takes that 1 down i quess;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im talking about an indivdual player not about a alliance, now did i?

Will see about ur 1 sec thing, if u do ill be the first to say perfect timing and congratiolations. But it wont be ur guy who takes that 1 down i quess;)

K9 has 26 cities on Kappa. He's no nube.

Its unfortunate that the timing was so good, we won't be able to destroy that small amount of support you are sending.

DeletedUser14707

K9 has 26 cities on Kappa. He's no nube.

Its unfortunate that the timing was so good, we won't be able to destroy that small amount of support you are sending.

I got 74 citys in another woruld with 6 free slots and 45 on another with 6 free slots. So quess im not that nooby as well.

Ofc ull be able to destroy my support but damn ill be glad with my bp for sure!

Ur arrogance is leading this conversation, just act normal dude its a war game and his city got cleared and now im TRYING to take the city, its nothing personal. Just revange for ur guys TRYING on us wich failed if this 1 failes were even:)

I hope ur not smashing with things trough the house big guy.
You also seem like an angry player, his way of communication (K9Runt) was way to noobisch dont u think?

haha

DeletedUser

I hope ur not smashing with things trough the house big guy.
You also seem like an angry player, his way of communication (K9Runt) was way to noobisch dont u think?

haha

No, he was just checking to see if you were online.

And it worked.

DeletedUser

You to, and i'm saying it in general :)

I once failed conquering a 'noob' of 14k points, who did time LS 2sec after my CS landed. Since that happened i never underestimate anyone anymore :p

You my friend are wise :)

After your post this entire things goes, off topic.

DeletedUser

Its very interesting that he was able to recall a CS in less than 1 second.

DeletedUser

i did not recall it my friend, i was not able to take a city.

Haha, thats why i told you.

Did you see this one comming, hahaha.

No, I doubt anyone could see that there is someone noobish enough to try and take a city that they cant take. If that made any sense.:cool:

DeletedUser

No, I doubt anyone could see that there is someone noobish enough to try and take a city that they cant take. If that made any sense.:cool:

intimidating it is called. Proving that you are strong enough to break through their defense. In which dikzak succeeded.

DeletedUser8969

There sure seem to be an awful lot of angry people on this thread...