Angry noobs :)

DeletedUser

i really have to disagree, there are a lot of mistakes going on here... (e.g. overconfidence/arrogance/underestimating his enemy, hoplites AND chariots (?), conquering 2 cities on 1 island, etc)

i dont see any problem having two cities in a single island for him even though the farming issue is there. but he has more to gain from having two city in a single island as .
1.As earlier Said he is in a MRA. so getting help from others during a siege has a very less chance . but with two cities on same island he has a chance to break the siege by himself with out the help of navy( i am saying this cause i have seen a lot of players concentrate most on brimes during a siege......
2.as he is a point whore. this means his temple and resource level is high. so no problem in developing a new city which is already half develop. and i am sure that city resource level is pretty dam high.

DeletedUser5061

Dizan, what are you playing at? You were not very nice to this guy at all and he gave you nothing but respect in return. If anyone is an 'angry noob' in this case it is most definitely you!

I thought it was good insight into how noobs perceive the top alliances and their members but apparently I was not very to the guy so I removed it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dizan, what are you playing at? You were not very nice to this guy at all and he gave you nothing but respect in return. If anyone is an 'angry noob' in this case it is most definitely you!

DeletedUser

I suspect, Bushell, that the Collective does not allow members of the Hive to acknowledge antisocial behaviour.

A rodent's posterior is not even relevent, eh? :eek:

DeletedUser

There are a group of noobs that formed an alliance called the "Jr Iluminati of Sparta" whos main goal is to defeat CS and gotcha, but meanwhile want to take cities from my alliance because i did not want to merge in to them.
Its quite amusing watching them fail over an over, im not even attacking them, i prefer to sit back and watch a gang of noobs try to take over my cities, its really very funny.
Yesterday they try to take over 3 cities, landed their CS in 2 (the other CS didnt land because the "fleet to clear my harbor" consisted in some very aggressive Birremes.
I messaged their main agressorrecomending him to look for other cities to take, and I got this in reply:

"You are a total mentally retarded.. Get lost and don't message me.. bye bye...."

DeletedUser

There are a group of noobs that formed an alliance called the "Jr Iluminati of Sparta" whos main goal is to defeat CS and gotcha, but meanwhile want to take cities from my alliance because i did not want to merge in to them.
Its quite amusing watching them fail over an over, im not even attacking them, i prefer to sit back and watch a gang of noobs try to take over my cities, its really very funny.
Yesterday they try to take over 3 cities, landed their CS in 2 (the other CS didnt land because the "fleet to clear my harbor" consisted in some very aggressive Birremes.
I messaged their main agressorrecomending him to look for other cities to take, and I got this in reply:

"You are a total mentally retarded.. Get lost and don't message me.. bye bye...."

Are you talking about this alliance?

Jrill.jpg