AP.- Daily News

DeletedUser54192

Guys, if you do not like it, then you do not have to read it.
I am sorry if you are losing. If you think that you are not, then prove it on the game by taking our cities in the core.
You can not have it both ways.
- People like to use the externals. What you are doing is ruining the en94 externals for the rest of the community.
- We're not losing, according to one of your own leaders. And I have evidence to prove that, unlike most of the claims you make.
- You mean try and go straight to the core with huge travel times, and expect you not to gold walls and have ages to stack defence? Also, by that argument, you aren't winning against all parts of the coalition. I don't see much action from Thermopylae in the Atlantis Mallorean core - that must mean that Thermopylae is losing to us! :eek:
- You are the only one who tries to have things both ways. When one of your team hits loses cities, you claim that they had RL issues. When one of our team loses cities, it is supposedly because we are useless. That is clearly attempting to have things both ways.

DeletedUser54192

As you have heard, the evil coalition is starting to have defections among its members. Some have left the game, others have run into vacation mode, others have chosen to go quietly and become inactive.

I don't suppose that you ever considered that people might do those things due to RL or other servers? As I have said before, Selymbria is a major pull for a lot of people, as it is similar to this, only with a slightly faster world speed which a lot of people would prefer (I like slow speeds, but world speed 1 is rather painful). And the summer is the biggest time for people quitting the game, as anyone with any experience should know.

It's funny that you brag about people defecting to Thermopylae. You do realise that means you have unreliable players in your team?

One or two alliances have realized the nature of those who lead the coalition and have chosen not to fight. Thus, those in the coalition have come here to start a smear campaign on them.
You mean one team, Heavenly Myrmidons, which was a reputation for continually antagonising other members of the coalition , including attacking another coalition alliance, and recruiting refugees under the excuse that other teams didn't protest when they did it before. It's funny how Thermopylae so eagerly agreed to have relations with an alliance that they have called useless and insignificant, and that has shown that it can't behave properly towards its allies. This is not directed at the entirety of HM - they do have some good players. A fair amount of these issues are due to the actions of their diplomat.

This is one of the intrinsic nature of the commanders of the rim. As our friend, Kal so clearly exhibits with our leader Jim.
You have behaved in exactly the same way towards coalition leadership, especially Virdian. Please, try not to be such a hypocrite?

DeletedUser54775

- People like to use the externals. What you are doing is ruining the en94 externals for the rest of the community.
- We're not losing, according to one of your own leaders. And I have evidence to prove that, unlike most of the claims you make.
- You mean try and go straight to the core with huge travel times, and expect you not to gold walls and have ages to stack defence? Also, by that argument, you aren't winning against all parts of the coalition. I don't see much action from Thermopylae in the Atlantis Mallorean core - that must mean that Thermopylae is losing to us! :eek:
- You are the only one who tries to have things both ways. When one of your team hits loses cities, you claim that they had RL issues. When one of our team loses cities, it is supposedly because we are useless. That is clearly attempting to have things both ways.

-What evidence? Check the stats.
- Why we would like to take cities in the rim?
- This forum was dead before I started to post, and people do not have to read what I write.

DeletedUser54192

- A message trail including messages from Jimbobicus. The same trail that you claimed was forged even though you've almost definitely seen it, given that you were quoting from it. He believes that Thermopylae will collapse if things stay as they are, and also said that Thermopylae was losing cities at a ridiculous rate.
- According to your own earlier statements, that would be an excuse. We wouldn't try and go straight for the core all the time while ignoring frontline enemy cities and cities in our territory, because that is tactically stupid when you will have a huge amount of time to stack defence, and will probably keep golding the walls.
- This forum was dead because a bunch of the old forum users left. You have brought some action back to these forums, but you did it by lying and running smear campaigns across a huge number of propaganda threads.

On a side note, I love how you are happy to accuse people of wanting things both ways, but hide from it whenever we show for certain that you are doing it. :p

DeletedUser54903

Goo Canada ! Right on ! Supporter of the day ! You must be so proud that you need to defend your self now to a point you got one:)
Somehow i imagined thermo as attacker's alliance but here we are... you guys defend and take inactives ... way to go! Lol even wen you try to take on this glorios day a heroes active city somehow you fail... It stinngs i know that we are able to defend our players and you are faling miserably in that area.
Ok, i am not positive is it faling or you use yellow hold as meat shield... still we are taking him like IRS takes W. Snipes money..
But yea you have a point we have inactives and you know it well mate, as is you one of the best for taking them..
Haha God forbid you go 4 avtive one ;)

Still dont get down becouse i like a good laugh... continue whit your "news".

Ps. Got supporter of the day to mate.

DeletedUser54775

AP. July 6ht. Over the past two days, Thermopylae forces have conducted with success minor operations. Thermopylae commanders have encountered relatively low resistance of over the last few days when liberating towns from the forces of the rim.

The last major operation was quite demoralizing for many enemy commanders. Some ran for safety and refuge in VM, other decide to ghost or simply become inactive. Over the last two days, Thermopylae forces have dealt quite efficiently with the clean up operations.

For example, one of the most efficient commanders shared the following information: "... Responded to my attacks by saying he's deleting the account, left REPO now."

Another commander stated: "....I told you that few players support in REPO. User messaged me about him deleting the game...."

It seems that reasons for defection are twofold. First the overwhelming power of the Thermopylae attacking players, and second the lack of support from the leadership in REPO, HEROES, and the IMPERIUM.

This has left many players completely demoralized. They quit the game as they see no possibility of victory and only defeat.

Thermopylae commanders achieve a major victory when IRGR8RU raised the white flag. After the last operation, his forces were wiped out. He ran into VM and never came back. His cities in the core were quickly assimilated and liberated.

IRGR8RU was a very good player that gave us many headaches, so this is significant victory.

The pounding and carpet bombing style of attack of Thermopylae forces have left some cities completely empty. Their take overs have pose only minor difficulties.

Yours truly, Futboltango, captured four cities from REPO in the last five days or so.
What can I say:
"I love the smell of a new city from HEROES in the morning"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54903

What heroes city? You mean inactive that we let you have? Mate there will come a point where you will need to attack an active member and then we will se how menn cityes you can take...
Bold guy try me 4 a cange if you are so shure in yourself ...
Its easy to take ibactive if we dont wish to defend on blind...
I can assure you we are not scared or quiting... we are here comming 4 you...

If you dont trust me on my word ask some of your leaders thet will confirm that i always deliver my promises.

DeletedUser54903

Lol just continue to write this ... gives me a good idea 4 your offline times ;)

DeletedUser54775

Bring it on.... I do not fear you....

DeletedUser54775

As for the supposed inactive, you were defending it and it had plenty of troops, until the fantastic thermo alliance completely levelled those walls and exterminated the troops. You guys should be ashamed for abandoning your teammates to their own devices. It is not a surprise that they ghost or become passive with such lack of support on your part.

DeletedUser54192

The last major operation was quite demoralizing for many enemy commanders. Some ran for safety and refuge in VM, other decide to ghost or simply become inactive. Over the last two days,
Once again, you don't seem to understand that people can go into VM, go inactive, or ghost, due to RL rather than any in-game factors. If you are claiming that I ran away into VM, then think again. I don't have time to play at the moment due to RL, so I hit VM. And nothing to do with Thermopylae, given that the most Thermopylae has ever done to me is EQ me once and cast a few spells on obvious fake attacks.

For example, one of the most efficient commanders shared the following information: "... Responded to my attacks by saying he's deleting the account, left REPO now."

Another commander stated: "....I told you that few players support in REPO. User messaged me about him deleting the game...

Provide screenshots to prove your accusations, or no-one will believe them. You have a reputation on here for lying, and you always make these accusations with a complete lack of actual evidence. Just typing up what you were supposedly told in a PM is laughable, especially as the last time you did something like that to claim that Virdian was forging messages, it turned out that you were lying and that Virdian was telling the truth.

The pounding and carpet bombing style of attack of Thermopylae forces have left some cities completely empty. Their take overs have pose only minor difficulties.
This sounds suspiciously like "we just threw lots of nukes at our targets with basically no strategy". I wonder if gold or the event had anything to do with the amount of nukes you could use? ;)

DeletedUser54192

If you dont trust me on my word ask some of your leaders thet will confirm that i always deliver my promises.
I can confirm this as well. He promised he would take a city off of me and, unfortunately for me, he did.

DeletedUser46711

Maybe Jim is just away and not banned... it can likely be that he left and did not bother to turn VM. Now futboll when you wake up and see this I wish you to defend him as hard as you can... don't leave your mate dry as you left Yellow...

Lol it must be "opposite day" when Canadian call us chickens.
you don't need to apologize if you attack ;)

Yes ,i can't wait FutbolTango's delirium opinions about that,
now.
He will blame someone , and he will post the new Innogames Game Rules.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser54192

Oh well. I am looking forward to a serious attack since all you are chickens....
And now you are resorting to childish insults to try and distract people from the fact that Jimbobicus is currently "Missing In Action". Sorry Futbol, but that just isn't going to work.

DeletedUser54903

Hey Canada, nice gooing on defending your teammates! I see you have a neck for it.. that it was only your Leaders city but well could be worse. the funny part is I was not even trying :D Send some and get it for free... Now I know way you pick on the incentives, it so easy ;)
Still, I can't imagine that Jim will be happy wen he returns and see you did nothing to stop me or the rest of "evil coalition" to get his cities defended or even back to Thermo.
Maybe I am wrong, maybe I only find Thermos weak spot and this will not continue... still it was funny to get the city with 3 ls and 78 sly.
Anyways thx mate for letting me get the city :D
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser23786

Hey Canada, nice gooing on defending your teammates! I see you have a neck for it.. that it was only your Leaders city but well could be worse. the funny part is I was not even trying :D Send some and get it for free... Now I know way you pick on the incentives, it so easy ;)
Still, I can't imagine that Jim will be happy wen he returns and see you did nothing to stop me or the rest of "evil coalition" to get his cities defended or even back to Thermo.
Maybe I am wrong, maybe I only find Thermos weak spot and this will not continue... still it was funny to get the city with 3 ls and 78 sly.
Anyways thx mate for letting me get the city :D
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
I think you'll find it's somewhat difficult to try and hold over 100 cities with no visibility? I don't think taking a city off a player who is away can be your claim to fame? In regards to trying to hold all Yellow cities deep in oceans 63 etc again with the long TT there is no way to hold them all. Same could be said if I moved over to Repo there is no way I would be able to hold all my cities deep in another alliance territory. Perhaps I'm wrong but you need to look at things logically before claiming a victory of sorts. We expect to lose more of Jim's cities as we have 0 visibility of them. If you could organise an alliance in a way to hold cities that are deep into enemy territory then truly you are the better player but we have to look at the reality of things that we are trying to hold 100 cities when we can't see incoming etc. On the other hand your alliance has been honourable when speaking with Al about city swaps so this on the other hand I can applaud and thank you. Virdian on the other hand couldn't given that we have Evanescent a break for a few days when she had issues but I think I can see which leaders I respect which would stretch to Repo Heroes and Atlantis due to how they have conducted themselves internally.

DeletedUser54192

I think you'll find it's somewhat difficult to try and hold over 100 cities with no visibility? I don't think taking a city off a player who is away can be your claim to fame?
And yet, again and again, we see Futbol bragging about Thermopylae taking cities off of inactives. So perhaps you are being just a little biased in your criticism of Markovuk? ;)

DeletedUser23786

And yet, again and again, we see Futbol bragging about Thermopylae taking cities off of inactives. So perhaps you are being just a little biased in your criticism of Markovuk? ;)

Perhaps I am mate. At the same time trying to trip and protect 100 cities is a lot harder than a player with 5 10 cities as I'm sure you'll understand. At least with smaller inactives you can trip them and get players to claim them whereas we want him to return to as many cities as possible so pretty sure you'll agree totally different circumstances.