Apex tut tut

DeletedUser26926

I will always stand up against the bullies it doesn't matter if your my best friend, if your verbally/mentally bullying someone... Your gona get owned, simple (and that goes for people sticking up for bullies)

I said this game needs a Military Police Alliance that joins everyworld just to keep an eye over proceedings years ago, how many problems would that solve?....

Surely those police would just be bullies... Deciding who gets to grow and doesn't...

Although nice attempt to turn this into sim city. There are some players like you who play like that.

DeletedUser50768

Hahahaha how funny that all the MRAs talk sugar about Apex. You will most likely disband in a week or two so hold your trashtalk.
Our founder made a mistake, so what? Who cares, really? Thats deffinitly not going to stop us and prevent your doom.

See you on the battleground.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50935

Hahahaha how funny that all the MRAs talk sugar about Apex. You will most likely disband in a week or two so hold your trashtalk.
Our founder made a mistake, so what? Who cares, really? Thats deffinitly not going to stop us and prevent your doom.

See you on the battleground.
FMJ is not an MRA... We have less members then you and don't blind invite...

DeletedUser50935

idk... It was said on this forum at the start of the world... but ultimately FMJ still isn't an MRA

DeletedUser

idk... It was said on this forum at the start of the world... but ultimately FMJ still isn't an MRA

well i just heard on these forums you are a MRA, so based on your logic.............You are a MRA because I heard it here.

DeletedUser50768

FMJ is not an MRA... We have less members then you and don't blind invite...

Ohh come on, Ive never said FMJ was a MRA lol... but look at all the other alliances... more or less most of them are big MRAs...