Apoc's deceptions are no longer vague

DeletedUser

Reports of a one city player belonging to TD being attacked by a Apoc. player who currently has 35 plus cities.

Take notice all of you who took Apoc.'s spurious charges of TD playing this game in bad faith as truth. The double standards of Apoc. has finally been revealed...any previous or future accusations of bad sportsmanship directed towards TD by Apoc. should now be viewed as questionable at best. One should also reconsidered TD's previous claims against Apoc. improper actions/statements as having more credibility.

Cheers

Beaver

DeletedUser45577

As beaver has stated above, I'll add it was kledi81 that attacked, bolted and spied a 1.8k city

But even better is spacefarer, a player with 51 cities, conquesting a 1.4k city belonging to StreamXXX of Tesla, a player who formerly had two cities in O74. Apoc are liars, bigtime. They have no interest in letting small players play and grow to at least participate in any form of fair fight. Nope, they make false accusations against TD instead. I guess it's easier than them owning up to their lack of any integrity. As they are PROVEN bullies of smaller and small players in Hermonassa.

StreamXXX said:
[report]d60b9d19a15430a9a1e73a1084b296d3[/report]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i've got 1 city ( no alliance) and have just been subject to 24 hrs of spells and attacks from a TD player ranked in the top 20 (with 30% morale) another player attacking with 150k points v's my 2k and spells from several TDr players..in total 1 cs, 1200 ls and 6000 alu with 6 spells have been sent my way from 4 td players (not that i mind -the BP was savage and i did ask for it :D )

The GM

Phrourach
Its much easier for them than trying to take on an active player. We all know the laughing stock they make of themselves when they have tried before.

DeletedUser45577

Jam you are fooling no one. You voluntarily surrendered your cities and are a known quantity. It was your decision to have only city unlike these other players who are just starting in this world. Big difference.

DeletedUser

Jam you are fooling no one. You voluntarily surrendered your cities and are a known quantity. It was your decision to have only city unlike these other players who are just starting in this world. Big difference.

whats the difference ?- i voluntarily surrendered my cities for the good of OL.. and it does seem like i fooled cosnuta and sank every ls nuke and alu he had local. I also like to think of myself as rather an unknown and mysterious quantity.. admit it mike you'd miss me :)

The GM said:
its much easier for them than trying to take on an active player. We all know the laughing stock they make of themselves when they have tried before.

i think this isn't really true (although i do like you GM so don't take this wrong)..new players are active, as such in a morale server you should be supporting them, not only as they are allied, if only for the DBP you'll get if these attacks are sustained. being relatively easy going on the whole subject , but in depth with the stats i would argue that Apoca have indeed been hitting TD's active players and have had success doing so..now thats not to wind you up that is a fact i can prove.

DeletedUser46851

HAHA Jam, you did that for the benefit of the alliance that you betrayed? Certainly didn't play out that way in my opinion.

The only real point of this thread should be that both alliances are attacking smaller players, been going on for a while and shouldn't come as any surprise.

Beaver just wanted to put that out there with some actual proof so when sir cod starts blowing his gills again we can call him a hypocrite. not sure why that matters though we've been doing it since before the coalition. I guess some of my guys just can't let bygones by bygones.

I personally like to look at more recent events. Such as the time cod went after billythebarin and lost his . LOL it was fun to go through those reports.

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
Oh, now we have The GM joining in on the "Apoc only takes inactive players" bandwagon. Do you all live in a world of self-delusion over in TD? I mean, what else can account for why so many half-decent players there haven't yet pulled the plug on the impotent, incontinent whale that is TD?

Your alliance lost 27 cities two weeks ago owned by an active player. How can you have so little shame that you not only ignore your utter failure to protect his cities but you then try to say we (and ZT) can't take active players' cities when the evidence is staring you right in the face? Or is Recion just the latest TD member to be thrown under the bus and have his reputation smeared by a leadership which chooses to ignore its endemic inadequacies?

As for the particular topic of this thread, which has already been addressed by Sir Cod on another, the last time I checked, Effinel is one of your founders and neither kledi nor spacefarer hold any such positions over here, so in my mind it is not the same thing. I would be willing to bring up the topic of putting small players off-limits.

And another nice example of "non-PnP" by Mike above...lol

DeletedUser45577

So now you're willing to bring up the topic of putting small players off limits? That's rich. :) lol
Couldn't be bothered to show up or even care when we were actually discussing that very thing months ago and now that a small city in enemy territory is a part of Apes it's worth not only talking about but sadly attempting to paint TD as some bad guy?
Throw logic out the window and let hypocrisy in the front door right Apes? The transparent and faulty propaganda machine of Apes.

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
To clarify, I meant I would be willing to discuss within our council sending a MM to the alliance about keeping small players off limits, not discussing things with TD. At this point, I think it's safe to say there will no longer be much in the way of discussions between our alliances, nor does there need to be.

Last I checked, I never heard back from you regarding our latest ideas about server numbers, probably because I posted the Taco Dave document in the middle of that, but as I said in my last PM, I had to do what I had to do.

DeletedUser

Sir Cod Fish quotes from another tab...why he couldn't answer in this tab may be another subject.

"@Cook, Beaver and GM, I rather smugly suggest you remove the foot from your collective mouths. I wanted to post this on the thread you made, sadly it was so slimy my words kept dripping off".
Quote Originally Posted by StreamXXX

StreamXXX on 2015-03-12 at 16:18
Haha, fine by me, I don't play this server anymore I'm here to annoy :3

"We have several fact finders, if that's what you mean? As my above post shows, they are dearly needed in order to clear up TD manipulation and duplicity."

Unfortunately the former Chancellor choose to explain Apoc.'s hypocrisy with a example that backs Apoc.'s current propaganda. One has to wonder how many smaller players Apoc is attacking if they cannot correctly identify the player(s) in question. Our feet are still firmly planted on the ground.

note: since my visits to the external forms will be brief. I want to ensure that you understand that you win nothing here. One may think there is an advantage to PNP, but without using friendly banter or witticism...the comments become irrelevant.

Cheers

DeletedUser

I want to ensure that you understand that you win nothing here. One may think there is an advantage to PNP, but without using friendly banter or witticism...the comments become irrelevant.
I can think of several examples just off the top of my head where PnP alone has brought down alliances. Played correctly you can and often do demoralise another alliance so much or reveal truths or falsehoods that deal the first or final blow to alliances.

RedDevils0924 said:
HAHA Jam, you did that for the benefit of the alliance that you betrayed?

Just sad at this stage Red, really , really sad. Go back over your own PM's with Jay and read them , or if i can convince him to print them here we can all read them , plus ones from Jdeoro, Taco, Rich and others were it was clear that he was free to leave at anytime, plus maybe we can print the stuff saved off the TD/OL forum while i was still at OL and the constant Bile he got from you in particular.. He gave up cities ( as Rich had said in Skype OL wanted their ww islands back), wrote the paper and has done more than anyone here to save this server.

Have another Busch Red. Seems the 24 hours he spent in Apoca were mostly spent kicking you all over the server.

DeletedUser

That may be Froggy, but since credibility would be important factor for that to happen...the irrelevance is abundant in Apoc's PNP.

Cheers

DeletedUser

That may be Froggy, but since credibility would be important factor for that to happen...the irrelevance is abundant in Apoc's PNP.

Cheers
That's the whole nature of Propaganda however , it deals in perceived truths. There are facts EG -the Apoca v's TDr city take, now if one used that as a stand alone .it is proof Apoca are a superior fighting machine, however if you PNP it to other factors and make it so this High differential is somehow related to a specific shortcoming such as inadequate leadership or a hundred different examples it can be enough to sow seeds of doubt that grow like vines and bring alliances to the ground. All PnP has to be believable to someone other wise it is just back chat and conjecture, but it becomes devastating when related to real stats or facts.

DeletedUser

Still comes down to credibility...stats are a recent add to this so-called PNP war. That's all you have at the moment. Prior to that, most of Apoc's comments were ineffectual. Other than rustling a few feathers.

Cheers

Archidiamedes

Phrourach

Cheers

I stand by everything I have posted. A couple of months ago, GGN attempted to discredit my posts by bleating incessantly that I was dishonest without providing any evidence, or providing "evidence" that only proved he kept shifting the goalposts. Now TD completely refuses to address the very real issues brought up by my posts and at best try to get caught up in minutiae while ignoring the main points.

How can anyone say we haven't posted things in a witty way? Some of the stuff Cod has posted on here have been comedic gold. Unfortunately the reply is usually something along the lines of, "you're a fool" or "you're a liar." It takes two to dance, but TD keeps getting their feelings hurt every time a new song comes on. Red can be good-natured about it half the time, and Kingbeef is usually good too, so I will credit them where credit is due.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

you should have cheers for you signature Bruv :)

Maybe a pic of a cold frosty beer...slurp!

Sorry Arch...I'm not posting to do the "tit for tat" nonsense. If you stand by what you say, then so be it. We just happen to believe there are two sides to everything with the truth lying some where in the middle. Perhaps one can fault us for having our backs against the wall while reading an uncompromising position.

Cheers

DeletedUser

Red said:
HAHA Jam, you did that for the benefit of the alliance that you betrayed? Certainly didn't play out that way in my opinion.

Hmm thought we'd sorted all this out by our PM's Red but obviously not, don't know how this one slipped passed me but before i depart herm for sunnier shores i can open a thread in which i will detail every thing so it is crystal clear, and i mean everything from joining in sept to the current position OL are in, the options i had the options everyone else had -the abuse i received from each individual TD player who knew nothing of the situation, As for this comment i presume it refers to OL's current predicament with no one being active, absentee founders(this is not new) and the leadership abandoning the server etc - again if this is soley MY fault , i must be the best Grep player of all time as it appears you all think i am responsible for bringing down a 10 mill alliance of 40 players..or do you think perhaps as we discussed by Pm there were many many internal issues that were simply brought to a head?

If everyone wants me to break my silence , print everything i've got and let you make you own mind up i will otherwise i can leave( as i tried to do in Jan at OL ) with a bit of dignity if TD allow it. But leaving with dignity? if we're past that point i'll make sure we're really past that point. as much as i have tried to save this server i can also burn it to the ground .