Apoc's deceptions are no longer vague

DeletedUser46851

No Archi, I'm just an all around jack a@@, something jonny I'm sure could write books about :)

That's why everyone on these forums talks all big and brave, there cant be one of us on here who is over 6 foot and able to throw down. I thought we were all just a bunch of posers, that's why we spend our free time playing in fantasy world where we are "important" figures

DeletedUser46851

lol oboe i know you are hard as nails, i miss being on the same team man, it was a shame that you had to quit playing but i thought it might happen. during out conversations it seemed like RL was getting too busy for you

DeletedUser

Yep was a blast mate while we were smashing sh1t up, good luck with WWs!!

DeletedUser

No Archi, I'm just an all around jack a@@, something jonny I'm sure could write books about :)

That's why everyone on these forums talks all big and brave, there cant be one of us on here who is over 6 foot and able to throw down. I thought we were all just a bunch of posers, that's why we spend our free time playing in fantasy world where we are "important" figures

I'm 5"11', that's near enough. :p

DeletedUser49162

5"12" now I feel proud about something which is a new feeling haha

DeletedUser49162

Ah well you know metric system here and maybe I was a little confused. But hey kill me I'm Irish-maybe not literally I quite enjoy life so get back to me on that one