Important Are you still experiencing lag?

DeletedUser22062

What a difference! Way better! However I always erase my notifications. So if it was a build up of notifications what am I doing wrong in erasing them? When I erase them it even says its erased successfully. Whats the correct way?

DeletedUser12324

It does seem alot better for now, it may be weird but i did think it was something to do with the notifications, got errors whenever i used to get new messages or reports.

DeletedUser

Well its as good as its going to get I suppose :p at least the hour glass isn't taunting me. Even on a wired connection.

DeletedUser

What a difference! Way better! However I always erase my notifications. So if it was a build up of notifications what am I doing wrong in erasing them? When I erase them it even says its erased successfully. Whats the correct way?

I'm pretty sure it was the build up of the notifications for each player across the worlds, and when there's multiple players with that many uncleared notification it lags the system.

DeletedUser

It does seem improved, however I still experience issues at times but it is improved right at the time of this post. I am seeing new issues, such as:

LagBug2.jpg

Graphics not loading, code text showing up, delete all buttons not disappearing, changing cities and the troop totals not updating. Refreshes don't always fix this. Trying to remove the blank troop entry in the agora, the one left from an eaten CS....gives response error every time when trying to clear it. So as it stands, I am unable to remove it.

DeletedUser15947

Laggin'.

NO. even a BIG lag to get here, there was less lag yesterday, an sum part's lag way more. but mahap You's just don't like Me.

DeletedUser

Hiya Guys ~

Be sure and close browsers, clear cache, & hard refresh, and try to re-open and see if you still get the issues. Maybe it'll clear out when you clean up the place. ;)

(IF you haven't already). :D

~ Lane

DeletedUser20509

Now it is better. No more error messages. Doesn't seem to be freezing up as much now. Though I'll be interested to know how long it takes me to log in the next time.

A couple of hours ago it was terrible. I had 60 attacks incoming and it kept freezing every time I tried to do anything. Had to refresh every time I wanted to delete reports, especially the damn notifications.

DeletedUser

Much better. There is a lot less lag. Now, just fix the second issue and there will be even less lag! :D

DeletedUser

I started well for about an hour but now I cannot log into Upsilon at all - same problem. I have 10 attacks on the way and cannot monitor or respond to them. SUCKS!

DeletedUser

Its a huge amount faster now, thanks a lot! i can time stuff again :D

DeletedUser

Yeah, I am still experiencing the same issues.:(
sameproblem.png
scrollissue.png

As for the first screenshot pls clear your cache. As for the second I reported this issue when you sent a support ticket. It should be fixed soon.

DeletedUser

YES!!!! It's just the blue loading bar with the rest of the screen blacked out. I did everything from clearing cache to refreshing to upgrading browsers - the whole she bang! But to no avail.

DeletedUser

As for the first screenshot pls clear your cache. As for the second I reported this issue when you sent a support ticket. It should be fixed soon.
Yeah i have cleared cache, and hard refreashed, it was still lagging. However, up until a few minutes ago it was working fine, now its back to the blue bar when loading:heh:

DeletedUser

The lag is still very bad on Phi, and the Response Errors are just as bad. To the point I'm not even bothering to play any longer until its fixed.

DeletedUser

yes..

done grepo 101 to try and fix it

google

byz and delphi

was good yesterday, today its like it was never fixed
some times on the log in page, when I try to log on, it takes 4/5 tries, or i have to open a new window and try again

just to add, when jumping to diff cities, i have to refresh to land on the island, and every time I do, "response error"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Updating....while better than it has been, I'm getting numerous spinning hour glasses of death again today and even a couple response errors. I'm assuming the code is still being tinkered with for fine tuning. So whatever was done, it was a step backwards from yesterday. ;)

DeletedUser

I've never had problems before but oddly enough today I started having some minor lagg and waiting times over 5 seconds, which has never happened before.

I use google chrome.

DeletedUser

Clearing those 95 notifications on the right will help speed up things a little bit at least.....
I can't believe it - some1 actually listened to me...
Next on the todo-list: Optimize the overviews for speed and bandwidth reduction, especially trades and recruiting. Those are snails.

Last edited by a moderator: