Artemis/Tsunami - Artemis/VII Fallout

DeletedUser6029

Fodder for the Epsilon times :D

comments? (the title says it all)

DeletedUser

Oh! God Not Again....

I think this story has been told and re-told many many times. :)

DeletedUser6029

Cactus...did you not read DW's post? It was tongue in cheek. Keep up dude.

DeletedUser3635

I knew you would want to hear my comments... lol.

VII was called the 'whipping boy' of SE, and that can be no further from the truth. At first, when VII formed, i had thought that it was just players from Path wanting to fight Artemis because their growth was hindered. At no point did the VII leaders or members come to us prior to that to tell us of their plans. However, after forming, they contacted us and got to talking with Mel and I. We liked seeing what they were doing so we agreed to a pact with them. Since then, they have been a huge driver and have grown substantially. When Babylon began attacking us because Artemis had asked them to, once we began returning fire, Babylon felt it. Trust me!

VII was not at war with Babylon yet. We basically got back our position from them that we wanted on our own, then VII declared on them, along with Artemis. Again, there was no cooperation between the two alliances as far as that decision goes, they just decided to take advantage of a weaker alliance, that we were no longer concerned with because Baby was backing down as soon as we started retaliating. I'm anxious to hear what kind of directives we've given VII to do our bidding, because from what I've seen, they do things on their own terms, we just happen to have a friendly stance.

DeletedUser

Anyone pacting and acting friendly with SE can be considered puppets just for the mere fact they lack the balls to take SE heads on.

The Axis of Evil those includes:
SE (puppet master)
The SWARM
VII
Artemis

And then it remains to be seen what road the former paths will walk down. I do hope some see the light and come out to fight the evil infesting Epsilon;-D

cheers,
enga

DeletedUser

Anyone pacting and acting friendly with SE can be considered puppets just for the mere fact they lack the balls to take SE heads on.

The Axis of Evil those includes:
SE (puppet master)
The SWARM
VII
Artemis

And then it remains to be seen what road the former paths will walk down. I do hope some see the light and come out to fight the evil infesting Epsilon;-D

cheers,
enga

Wow! Little old me is the leader of an axis of evil alliance :) my mother would be so proud of me :p

DeletedUser12324

Bit harsh calling Artemis SE's puppets, to my knowledge only a couple Art members would be fighting at the moment as they are trying to regain their feet again which on a different note seems to be taking a very long time?

Its been atleast a couple months now and nothing seems to of changed other than Art/STYX merge.

Can you shed any more light cactus?

I'm still not sure about VII, i can understand the frustration they had while in Artemis but to break off and ally with SE....i dunno....

DeletedUser

Bit harsh calling Artemis SE's puppets, to my knowledge only a couple Art members would be fighting at the moment as they are trying to regain their feet again which on a different note seems to be taking a very long time?

Its been atleast a couple months now and nothing seems to of changed other than Art/STYX merge.

Can you shed any more light cactus?

I'm still not sure about VII, i can understand the frustration they had while in Artemis but to break off and ally with SE....i dunno....

Sorry Phears, our editor and lawyer both strongly suggested we make no more further mention before our up coming autobiography comes out...

DeletedUser

Well, pacting with SE and letting SE dictate them regarding which pacts to drop sounds like the real deal if you ask me. And then turning on Babylon who came in to assist them in their SE war. Hmm. Taste is pretty rotten according to my buds...

DeletedUser

Well, pacting with SE and letting SE dictate them regarding which pacts to drop sounds like the real deal if you ask me. And then turning on Babylon who came in to assist them in their SE war. Hmm. Taste is pretty rotten according to my buds...

Lol, what??

Regarding SE-pact-bologna....:
- We started talking with Mel and DW as DW said, we got along and liked talking with them.... At no point have they ever dictated what pacts for us to have... (We don't even have a pact with the Swarm...)

Regarding Babylon:
- You want to know how we went to war with Babylon, we created one of those nifty polls in our own forums with the next options. Warring with Babs won out, and that's where we went.

Most of us spent a lot of time, while in Artemis, moving multiple oceans to fight SE, then we spent time remobilizing to fight Evolution, etc. To be honest, we were sick of moving. Babs is a top ten alliance. We are a handful of players. Babs is on our back porch, it seems only logical that it would be fun to fight them...

DeletedUser

oh plz enga, save the SE are the bad guys for the people who are foolish enough to believe it. I assure you that Path's and the players that left to form elite fighting units are not that foolish to believe the crap your spewing. Dont be upset cause your alliance is crumbling :D

DeletedUser

Lol, what??

Regarding SE-pact-bologna....:
- We started talking with Mel and DW as DW said, we got along and liked talking with them.... At no point have they ever dictated what pacts for us to have... (We don't even have a pact with the Swarm...)

Regarding Babylon:
- You want to know how we went to war with Babylon, we created one of those nifty polls in our own forums with the next options. Warring with Babs won out, and that's where we went.

Most of us spent a lot of time, while in Artemis, moving multiple oceans to fight SE, then we spent time remobilizing to fight Evolution, etc. To be honest, we were sick of moving. Babs is a top ten alliance. We are a handful of players. Babs is on our back porch, it seems only logical that it would be fun to fight them...

Well put Iatola KomanBEE
Quite why we would want to move all the way over to fight Anarchy i do not know.

They seem like a lovely bunch and im sure that they have plenty of fun with SE (and KB) without VII gate crashing the party late on....

And yet again the puppet does not obey its master....

Joseph StalKing

DeletedUser3635

lol, when did we tell them who to pact and who not to? We don't tell any other alliance who they can pact or we would have been all over The Exiles long ago. Again, the only time we ever asked an ally to get involved with our wars was back in the Yo/OfA days, and we asked OfA if they wanted a piece of TE. When we asked, the answer was no. So we dealt with it ourselves...

DeletedUser6029

hmmmm I'd like to clear something up. It was Path that told us who we could pact with and who we couldn't. SE respected our sovereignty if you will, and let us decide ourselves. If you remember Anarchy, it was Path who cancelled the Pact because we wouldn't be their lapdogs. Let us keep the accusations straight if you will. The crap Path pulled is still a sticky subject IMO.

DeletedUser

ok here is the thing.

i have been on both sides of the fense. one side (styx, bab) longer than the other (SE) all the alliances that SE is fighting makes them out to be a bunch of creeps with no lives and jerks that crack down on others wishing to play a fun game. and from what i was saw or should i say being shown what they wanted me to see, it made sense.

not long ago i joined SE and i can tell you one thing. they are like no alliance ive been in. in grepo or tribal wars. no they dont control pacts because if they did, we wouldnt have a single ally. and their leadership is above all else. very good people and good order.

all the crap the the other alliances (anarch/renegs, babylon, BW, ect) are saying are complete lies. ive seen both sides of the fense and will stand by SE.

and as for honoring pacts. they are true, were not the ones who spent months planning an attack on an NAP'd alliance now are we exiles

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

notice not one player from the exiles have came on here to speak there mind...Oh the power of shame

DeletedUser

or they are playing the osertage part.

buried their heads. if they cant see it, it wont hurt them,

they burried their heads hoping we wont destroy them. in doing so....left the forums

meaning all of the nonsense said about SE should be over. right?

DeletedUser

What nonsense about SE? Artemis was instructed by SE as part of their deal.

I've never implied that VII was, only that they don't have the balls fight the top dogs and instead acts like puppets. Under instruction or not, doesn't really matter. The effect is the same.