Artemis/Tsunami - Artemis/VII Fallout

DeletedUser

Enga and Devils want all of Epsilon fighting SE-lol- And if not then your a puppet-lol-

DeletedUser

hmmmm I'd like to clear something up. It was Path that told us who we could pact with and who we couldn't. SE respected our sovereignty if you will, and let us decide ourselves. If you remember Anarchy, it was Path who cancelled the Pact because we wouldn't be their lapdogs. Let us keep the accusations straight if you will. The crap Path pulled is still a sticky subject IMO.

We've since kissed and made up, so all is reconciled...

What nonsense about SE? Artemis was instructed by SE as part of their deal.

I've never implied that VII was, only that they don't have the balls fight the top dogs and instead acts like puppets. Under instruction or not, doesn't really matter. The effect is the same.

Enga, this is just plain wrong. SE never instructed Art to do anything... As part of VII and Art's continued interaction, we decided to have common allies. SE had no dictation of this.

Someone is sending you some bad info...

Enga and Devils want all of Epsilon fighting SE-lol- And if not then your a puppet-lol-

Well, if I am a puppet, can I at least be one of those controlled by strings? I don't think I could take being a hand puppet....

Last edited by a moderator:

Richard

Strategos
Or a finger puppet?

Yeah, I find this concept that ranks 2-15 (or whatever) should all be at war with rank 1 a little of an obscure idea. VII have their own battles to fight on their own soil, doesn't make them cowards.

DeletedUser

lmfo...hand puppet thats to funny, Us King's come up with some good stuff. Yes shanara it is quite obsurd the thought of having everyone fight SE but hey what can you expect from Enga

DeletedUser

Enga, this is just plain wrong. SE never instructed Art to do anything... As part of VII and Art's continued interaction, we decided to have common allies. SE had no dictation of this.

Someone is sending you some bad info...

Well, it came from Artemis leadership....

DeletedUser6029

Well, it came from Artemis leadership....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Enga, you should know better. They were getting their "donkeys" kicked. They were reaching for anyone and anything. Matter of fact, Lofti was pm'd by BossKev and began attacking us under false pretenses until the truth was emailed back in black and white. Anything that Artemis said you can almost guarantee toe be a lie.

DeletedUser3635

Then maybe do you think that they are pulling your leg then? ;)

They know you were working and have shared forums with Babylon, not so sure you are getting the full story there.

DeletedUser

like i said, i was in styx tk and art (at the time they were "one alliance") and thats basicly when i heard all the crap about SE and how bad they are suppose to be. in fact i love every second there, its great fun (in SE)

DeletedUser6029

We've since kissed and made up, so all is reconciled...

Now...I am referring to then. Now I don't play so couldn't care less....THEN was a different story.

Also, quit triple posting....edit your comments so as it goes into one thread, reading it is annoying.

DeletedUser

Now...I am referring to then. Now I don't play so couldn't care less....THEN was a different story.

see:
The crap Path pulled is still a sticky subject IMO

I was commenting on this remark by you. We reconciled our issues, so it's no longer a sticky subject... Unless it is for you, which is weird since by your own account, you "don't play so couldn't care less...."

Also, quit triple posting....edit your comments so as it goes into one thread, reading it is annoying.

I like to triple post, it gets my post total up quicker and then I can be as cool as you!

DeletedUser6029

see:

I was commenting on this remark by you. We reconciled our issues, so it's no longer a sticky subject... Unless it is for you, which is weird since by your own account, you "don't play so couldn't care less...."
IMO means In My Opinion...duh

The couldn't care less refers to things SINCE I left the game.

I like to triple post, it gets my post total up quicker and then I can be as cool as you!
It is against the rules for starters, not to mention it is stretching the "cheating" ethics a bit don't you think...seems to me the ability to stretch the definition of cheating on something so stupid as "posts counts" that leaves your definition open in other areas now doesn't it????????

Reply in Blue Bold

DeletedUser

Reply in Blue Bold

Are you accusing me of cheating?? Because that's an outrageous claim.

As for the triple postings, I humbly apologize, and bow down to the new forum mod around here... Obviously the in thing to do is to quit the game, but still troll the forums of the game and moderate it...

I know what IMO means. Therefore you said your opinion was that the situation was still sticky. I was saying that in reality, it no longer is. To which your retorted you are no longer in the game so could care less.

Why is a situation still sticky for you when you haven't been playing the game for 2+months??

The act is getting old Dom, consider me done with it...

DeletedUser6029

you can delete this....What is done is done.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14937

Yeah.... I think I will put an end to this one before it starts ;)
I merged the 3 posts into one so it's no biggie ;)

DeletedUser12324

well feel free to insult me in any way possible, seems to be the popular option on Pi at the moment :p

But in all seriousness i would like to hear from Enga why Tsunami's numbers have dropped recently, i know that all good alliance numbers drop in time but it seems to have been quite a big drop.

This isn't an insult btw enga i'm literally just curious.

DeletedUser

hmm i dont know TWW might know. her and tsunami are close

dont know ya that much cant insult ya :p

DeletedUser

well feel free to insult me in any way possible, seems to be the popular option on Pi at the moment :p

But in all seriousness i would like to hear from Enga why Tsunami's numbers have dropped recently, i know that all good alliance numbers drop in time but it seems to have been quite a big drop.

This isn't an insult btw enga i'm literally just curious.

Phears, I think Enga and Tsunami were just clearing their alliance of inactives. It doesn't make sense to keep bait in your alliance, and it's something any relevant alliance needs to do.

DeletedUser

But what about internal conquest. why give them up to the enemy?