Artemis/Tsunami - Artemis/VII Fallout

DeletedUser

If the enemy is going to take it regardless, let them do it not under your banner....

I'm sure they've put cities under internal conquest. I mean look up Enga's stats, he has a bajillion conquers of Tsunami players. There comes a point when you start losing a war simply because you are fighting to save your inactives. You need to instead move forward and fight the enemy alliance...

What creates inactives are players who think impending doom is upon them. So if you can induce inactivity without taking 100% of the cities, you have won a war with few battles...

DeletedUser

True, but inactives cause a change in the front. If a change in the front is going to orccur it better benefit you. not your enemy. be allowing your enemy to take inactives under your banner they still change the front. good and bad

DeletedUser

No special reason regarding our drop in activity. People change interest and/or priorities in life. We were never that big in the first place though. We've always been a small crew. But deadly one;-)

cheers,
enga

DeletedUser

No special reason regarding our drop in activity. People change interest and/or priorities in life. We were never that big in the first place though. We've always been a small crew. But deadly one;-)

cheers,
enga

True, it happens. And when you are a smaller populated alliance, the stats take a big hit when one or two people leave.

DeletedUser

well find some people that you like and bring them in

Its not as easy as that... With a small alliance, you have to cherry pick players, you can't just let anyone in, then you'll be spending most your efforts sending support to or attacking sieges in a bunch of noobs' cities who can only be bothered to log on once a day....

DeletedUser

cheers,
enga

Deadly Hah, thats a laugh, the SWarm have been chewing you up so badly for the last 6 months it's all your minions could do to get away from Ocean 62 as fast as they could and run to 63, and now the few that are left realise they should have tried harder to stand their ground rather than get routed so easily. Isee Enga is spreading his usual propaganda, probably because none of the BIG alliances are interested in taking him on board because where ever Enga goes, the big guns and telescopic sights of SE will be upon him.
He is a poisonous chalice.

Regarding the preposterous notion that all alliances from 2-15 should attack no.1... it's obvious that SE have it in for Enga, he has crossed them too many times in the past and they have not forgotten.
You can hardly blame them.
In the few and small dealings I have had with SE, they have always come across as decent, logical and polite players. The simple fact is they are gunning for Enga and his crumbling little alliance and Enga will say anything to try to curry favour against SE because he knows he cannot beat them.

Tsunami are getting their butts kicked (by everyone) by the SWarm mostly, if yoiu can't deal with ther SWarm Enga, how on earth are you going to cope with the power that SE can bring to bear?
Other than muck rake around the forums lifting your skirt to any bigger alliance that might be mad enough to take you on board.
The real deal here is that Enga formed Tsunami out of the only fools he could dupe into joining him, and that wasn't very many players, and it's a whole lot less now than it was 8 months ago.
How many players have been battered into submission or left because they knew the swarm was going to overwhelm them?
JSFKG, Tdh2, Ravana, Berkerg, Isssshhh to name but a few... others like Randy ran sideways into Black watch because he could see us coming in quickly to dominate O62 and wipe out Tsunami. That would have meant him next on the hitlist so he wisely side stepped us bulldozing through O62 and still lives to thrive today.
You should have stood your ground Enga instead of leaving your Tsunami boys to be put to the sword.
Running to O63 where the few left now malinger, licking their wounds, too far away to make any genuine notion of a recovery in O62.
The joy of hunting Tsunami has not left us though, and we will swarm all over you in O62 because there is a certain real pleasure in putting your lot to the sword, especially when you try to spread rampant lies on the forum.

Small wonder SE make a point of hunting you where ever you try to hide.

Still, as the world of Epsilons biggest bad guy, it's good to have you around Enga because like most bad guys you supply plenty of entertainment, and a focus for the troops of other alliances to rally against and for that theatrical element I can applaud you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So many words. So little substance.

Nothing changed from that corner I can see.

And as for dealing with SE, I think you need to have a look at the stats. I do think we have been one of DivingDW's major PITAs over the last 9-10 months or so....

DeletedUser

I hear they are remaking an old Arnie movie and they are doing it to honour your most notable combat strategy, interestingly enough, it's called
'The Running Man.'

SE always get their man Enga, and the clock is ticking for you... ;-)

DeletedUser

I hear they are remaking an old Arnie movie and they are doing it to honour your most notable combat strategy, interestingly enough, it's called
'The Running Man.'

SE always get their man Enga, and the clock is ticking for you... ;-)

Enga will crush his opponent. So I wouldn't provoke him :):pro: Check his awards, the guy farms like a pro

DeletedUser

... have a look at the stats, tsunami used to own O62, and now it is a graveyard for them.
On my own I wouldnt stand a chance against Enga, because I have a life and a job.
My real life obligations will always come first, family and job.
Anyone can farm like a maniac if they are willing to give up their life to devote the time to it.
However, on my side... my alliance (The Swarm) is big and pro-active and we work together, that is Enga's downfall, his achilles heel if you like, he works alone because it has to be Enga's way or the high way, thats fundamentally why he cannot find a home in a big alliance.

DeletedUser3635

In regards to enga and Tsunami's current state. I can say he is indeed the biggest pain in my rear as far as my progress has gone in his area. I've done many attempts on him, and I don't give up, but he has diverted everything I've thrown at him. The only gold star I can give myself is when organizing ops on him, my mates seem to land on him while he focuses on my attempts. We can all land at the same time, and they break through, land, and hold, while he snipes my attempts. That's only happened a few times, but I'm just glad to have been part of the successful ops. Now, lately, I've been watching the SWARMs progress on Tsunami, and they are indeed whipping them. enga will eventually have to deal with enemies surrounding him everywhere,and he won't be able to just support his frontlines against us. I'm sure he'll love it.. but only for a while :)

DeletedUser

I'm in the same boat DW, in Swarm Enga redoubles his efforts against me but my team mates score the knockout blows against him. I'm fine with that, it's not about personal glory, it's about the alliances victory.
You are completely correct in that time is ticking for Enga. He has been running for a long time now and as the big alliances close in on his territories, we are snipping off his last few friends and soon he will be all alone and he will have to fight or die.

DeletedUser17632

he works alone because it has to be Enga's way or the high way, thats fundamentally why he cannot find a home in a big alliance.

People can change, but in OFA Enga was very much a team player and a motivational leader.

DeletedUser12324

You guys won't be able to kill Enga, skill will always beat numbers every time. Iv'e just witnessed an alliance which started off with 11 members win 2 big wars grow up to 25 in number which is still very small for an alliance on Pi, and now they own the 2 southern core oceans.

If Enga sticks to it he will always be around, it just depends whether he chooses survival or some sort of "glorious death"

DeletedUser

lol...I thought I was Epsilon's biggest villian, How the Heck did Enga even come close tp beating me

DeletedUser

lmao. real villains don't have a fan club. thought you knew as much;-D