Ask a Leader of Savage anything

DeletedUser54360

How? If JFL isn't allied to you guys and they're still winning. Hell lets be super generous and say you go up by 200 on them. Then they'd still have a better combination than the rim group.

Also what you're saying is that you'd need all of Savage and Rim to effectively take on MP?

No what I am saying is that MP will go running panicked to Charlie when the real fighting starts.

In fact what I am saying is that Bishop Bear will Broker a deal that MP get their crowns via the back door with Charlie - despite having called him all the names under the sun ( in their private skye ) .

Private ? Ha.! Their Skype is as private as Katie Price/Jordans Lovelife.

Still I note that you ( GLS) are not trying to pretend that Savage is all over bar the shouting any more..

GLS

DeletedUser43325

Post screenshots of our skype. You've been saying this for weeks, but we're yet to see a single shred of proof to it. In fact I'll type a message to you there right now, please post it on here. I'll keep it clean.

DeletedUser48212

Questions 1

How are your aspirations going to be affected by the panicked scamper into VM of VRDI ?

Question 2

When can we expect the pleasure of his company again?

Question 3

Have you started considering your surrender terms to LOTR yet?

Question 4

Do you believe you can hold onto No3 Spot at least till Christmas.

Question 5

Do you now accept that my much ridiculed prediction of Savage decline by Christmas was not the fantasy ramblings of a madman- But an accurate assessment of a serious long time Grepo Player?

Question 6

Will you release your Ocean 44 Players so that they can come under my Banner and give themselves a realistic chance of sharing
in Crowns. ?

I will follow my usual custom of never taking a Crown for myself.

PM Me In Game I am prepared to be generous.

1. Its business as usual, we do our things.
2. I am not sure he will be back when he will be back.
3. Not yet maybe in the future. But if it comes to it it will be a mass ghosting like it is en vogue these days.
4. Maybe but I am trying to shuffle it around so that Savage Green gets the number one post again. Sadly I got too much of an obsession with rankings and being top 20 and number ones. Stupid Hubris. hah
5. If by decline you mean the 100 to 500k point difference between the top three alliances then sure. Everything that happened until now is well into my Margin of Error. Nothing that happened until today I haven't seen in any other top alliances I have been in. Wear and Tear happens a lot during christmas and not just for savage but everyone else. It gets down to a normal level and the hard core of people who want to fight and win are left for the rest of the world. If that does not happen people ghost or alliances split up and new form. But Savage is stable and apart from losing a city here and there nothing bad is going to happen.
6. IF it so happens that Savage starts imploding, despite my predictions, and falls apart and people ghost/quit then you can pick up any pieces that are left. I will be ghosted by this point as me and Valk are not playing in any other alliance than Savage Priests.

Bottom point is that Savage Priests has enough reserves/willpower and strength to last the world. Wear and Tear happens, attrition happens, people quitting happens. It is a common trait of playing grepolis. While I cannot say if we will do WW or will win it if we decide to, one things for sure: Savage Priests aint going anywhere despite your prophecies.

DeletedUser41523

did u not know.. Jfl,savage and rimmers are all merging on christmas

I did not. Can't wait to see this.

No what I am saying is that MP will go running panicked to Charlie when the real fighting starts.

In fact what I am saying is that Bishop Bear will Broker a deal that MP get their crowns via the back door with Charlie - despite having called him all the names under the sun ( in their private skye ) .

Still I note that you ( GLS) are not trying to pretend that Savage is all over bar the shouting any more..

GLS

Look, ima lay it on here, having experience with all these groups except for JFL's original crew. Lets be super duper generous and assume Joe and Parti give up and join you, they won't, they're pretty damn stubborn. But lets pretend.

Good news! MP at least won't shut you out. You're bound to take something with all that going for you.

Bad News! It'll still probably be one of the more lopsided fights in grepo and it won't be in your favor.

I really doubt MP cares about crowning in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46395

Leaving aside the politics of it, and ignoring the fact that Witchy is on record as saying it's disgraceful for the 2 top sides on a server to merge to go for WWs (it isn't, of course, but it's just another example of WG hypocrisy), the big problem is purely practical. Can you imagine the arguments over who gets the Victor crown? And to get everyone a secondary crown will take how many rotations? 10? 20?
Ain't gonna happen. Especially under Witchy. ;)

DeletedUser44960

I really doubt MP cares about crowning in this world.
I really dont know why he is mentioning us and the crown in the same sentence..
We us a group are here just to fight and have fun , but he is to paranoid it seems so in his eyes everyone is going for the crown to .... him over..

Why would we go picking some pacts in the end of the server when we played the whole damn world solo ?

As for the skype thingy you are referring please when you got your ban lifted get some proofs that you have eyes on our skype
(On the side note Bear is really inactive on skype so take that bear get more involved ! .l. )
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

I told myself that I will stay out of the externals for a while and dont post. But seeing your constant bs and lies that you spread I mean I needed to activate myself again.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

DeletedUser41523

Leaving aside the politics of it, and ignoring the fact that Witchy is on record as saying it's disgraceful for the 2 top sides on a server to merge to go for WWs (it isn't, of course, but it's just another example of WG hypocrisy), the big problem is purely practical. Can you imagine the arguments over who gets the Victor crown? And to get everyone a secondary crown will take how many rotations? 10? 20?
Ain't gonna happen. Especially under Witchy. ;)

Really sorting the victor requires a lot of planning, fairness, and respect for each other. Have done it by committee before. But I don't think Witch has any of these qualities. So I think he'd really struggle to get anything done here.

DeletedUser54792

LOL, in the extremely unlikely event that the Priests implode, we would all just apply to be Booty Warriors. :D

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
Questions 1

How are your aspirations going to be affected by the panicked scamper into VM of VRDI ?

Question 2

When can we expect the pleasure of his company again?

Vrdi or Vridi how you called him once, is back and took 7-8 cities from your alliance more, your answer on that were 36 hours of constant spam with over 30 CSs sent and not even a single CS to stick lol, after he just gave up and went to sleep since he have a RL too, your poor teammate spammers managed to take 3 cities from him...

congratz

Vrdi or Vridi how you called him once, is back and took 7-8 cities from your alliance more, your answer on that were 36 hours of constant spam with over 30 CSs sent and not even a single CS to stick lol, after he just gave up and went to sleep since he have a RL too, your poor teammate spammers managed to take 3 cities from him...

congratz
Now now don't start crying on his behalf, don't know if you are new here but that's how the game works.

nope, thats how poor players works, ask whole alliance to spam single player for days just because you cant beat him on legit way... sadly but spam is only thing LOTR can do atm lol
btw I thought we already showed you how to take a red city without even a needing of an HC ?
Pretty unfortunate coming from a guy who is in a alliance who spam's even worse then we ever could.
Good for you, sadly for me I have a RL too so couldn't do much :(
Win some lose some.

DeletedUser54792

You started the spam, we retaliate. You want a clean fight, then stop the spamming. Problem is, you don't have the skills to win in a clean fight or you wouldn't stoop to dirty tactics. Everyone can see LotR for what they are, can't get ahead any way but the low way. WHG has taught you well, make up for a lack of talent with every dirty trick in the book. So much for that Rimlord ethos. LOL

It will not work, you are still losing cities and being pushed further and further into 55. Kamikaze are still taking whatever city they want from you. Masked Profanity are taking any and every city they want to from you. So by all means, make sure that you lose any respect anyone might have had left for you, you are still going to lose.

Lol we don't need respect from your ilk since it would be worthless.
And from what I heard you guys aren't saint's and angels either.
Well you guys aren't better in fighting smaller alliances, losing cities to Bold Crew and all.
And if we are going to lose we might make it as painful for you guys as possible.

Last edited: