Attack Obliterate

DeletedUser

I thought this thread was called Attack Obliterate not therapy on how to control tempers. *yawn* this is getting boring.

DeletedUser

I thought this thread was called Attack Obliterate not therapy on how to control tempers. *yawn* this is getting boring.

That's exactly how we feel about Obliterate. Boring. Sim city players that hung out in 55 picking on little guys till the wonders started

DeletedUser

Thats ironic....

so far I have yet to see any proof of underhand sneaky tactics employed by Obliterate. Yet you planned to attack them for months before you did, heck, as far as I know before you signed the Pact. I know you planned it ages ago, I have a message in my inbox somewhere asking KiT to join in. Initially I refused, then I, personally, became amiable. I brought it to the Council and they refused. I won't lie in saying I changed my mind as well, but I still brought it before the Council. It was rejected. And our present policy was decided by our council. Not me. So, the personal remarks....well, are uncalled for. I also know you allied with our enemies. and promised them that you would help them crush us of they helped you.

Remember, my spies and contacts are everywhere ;)

So, until you can bring proof of sneaky acts....keep quiet as there is ample time and proof of your own sneaking. I say this to you as a mate. Stop digging. The High Moral Ground lies with Obliterate and KiT. Until someone can actually disprove me....I say let it stand!

DeletedUser

Yep we knew of their plans i even got Pm from his member about it. so we waited for them to act upon it and they did just that when their WW crusher alliance attacked and fail. The fail part was what made him change his story about not knowing of the attacks.

That's exactly how we feel about Obliterate. Boring. Sim city players that hung out in 55 picking on little guys till the wonders started
Little guys? check our colonization for some hard facts but if i remember correctly this is Laugh Out Loud 1st real war and look who their picking on the little guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep we knew of their plans i even got Pm from his member about it. so we waited for them to act upon it and they did just that when their WW crusher alliance attacked and fail. The fail part was what made him change his story about not knowing of the attacks.

Little guys? check our colonization for some hard facts but if i remember correctly this is Laugh Out Loud 1st real war and look who their picking on the little guys.

You are a speck of dust aren't you

DeletedUser

Call it whatever you want but your the one who need the help of 13 alliance to even approach this speck of dust.
your just the most annoying cry baby aren't you.

DeletedUser

Call it whatever you want but your the one who need the help of 13 alliance to even approach this speck of dust.
your just the most annoying cry baby aren't you.

LOL. This is really getting to you isn't it.

LMAO!!!!!

DeletedUser

Don't worry powerfullzeus we shall show them in game what we are ,no point wasting our time talking to these guys :)

DeletedUser

Don't worry powerfullzeus we shall show them in game what we are ,no point wasting our time talking to these guys :)

What are you going to do? LOL. My account that has been dead for months has over 5 times as much abp as your active account.

DeletedUser

5 times my abp you reckon hey?

Not yours, your mates. Besides you have around 50k abp more than me and twice more cities. That on average gives me a higher abp count per city. You'd think someone with more cities would be able to get more abp!

DeletedUser

Attack Obliterate Update
ToT -2
LoL -1
From 2012-03-31 To 2012-03-31
Just getting started ;)

DeletedUser

Not yours, your mates. Besides you have around 50k abp more than me and twice more cities. That on average gives me a higher abp count per city. You'd think someone with more cities would be able to get more abp!

Mate I have been playing this game for less than 6 months and in that time I have become Co-Founder of the number 1 alliance on chi, which by the way is very time consuming, and managed to make my way to 42 cities, nothing you can say will take that away pal.

Attack Obliterate Update
ToT -2
LoL -1
From 2012-03-31 To 2012-03-31
Just getting started ;)

Hey jae, keep it up, it'll make what is coming your way so much sweeter.

DeletedUser

Excuses excuses
Less talking more action, How many time do i have to say Bring It?

Oh jae jae jae, how you will eat those words.

Nah you've got us, you are gonna win for sure!

LMAO

DeletedUser

LMAO
Lol pwrfullzues..... We are going to win.Hate to break it to ya but your alliance is pretty darn bad at OP's lol:Angry:

DeletedUser

LMAO

Yap.. Yap.. Yap, that is all you do, You say we will eat our words, and we will be finished blah blah, Dude?? what damage have you done this weekend? except for ofc, loose a bunch of troops and resources that could have gone to your wonders.

DeletedUser

Their spells did more damage then their fail attacks i Laugh Out Loud at the reports till i cried . He already spelled it our for us N.O.O.B. nothing more nothing less.