Attack Obliterate

DeletedUser

Senseless you really are what your name states. KiT and Oblit were allies since the dawn of chi, and will always stay friends in my point of view, take this as a scenario, Oblit were in KiT's spot and they were in ours we would have done the exact same by supporting KiT and attacking you guys in return WE ARE ALLIES and ALLIES support each-other. The beggining was a race and we won that race by assaulting your WW islands and building ours faster than everyone, then LoL uses their little alliance to try something while failing horribly. After that we got in big trouble by LoL for "back-stabbing" them thus they side with you guys hoping to stop us which you didn't help at all and LoL failing horribly XD! Oblit and KiT are not losers because what we did together stopped your petty group from doing what you wanted to do.

You are the REAL losers, you are the REAL fools, and until you realize you never had REAL ALLIES like KiT then you never knew what you were up against. We beat you guys when you were Proto and we beat you now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh, I do not know about delusional. :p I was taught that there were two kinds of people: those who have Honour and those without it. I would much rather keep it intact. These are the people you want at your side, all throughout literature and history they are celebrated while the others are not.

I must say: whats the real issue about us helping Obliterate? If you had succeeded in breaking through the defences, then, I bet this thread would be full of 'Yea, eat that KiT/Obliterate! You got Obliterated and KiT could not stop it HAHAHA' Instead, its all 'NOT FAIR, KiT defends Obliterate? HERESY OUTRAGE TEARS' sheesh, its a game, yes, but it has real people. And people are loyal and honest, and people prefer loyalty and honesty rather than 'oh snap, they are gonna backstab at some point, probably around WW....'

I mean, you have 12 alliances V one. Well, 2. and maybe more coming in. So, whats the real issue in defending them? Is it that we whooped your ? Cause we did. 0 takes in 48 hours....

I also now know never to ally with an alliance your in :) Chances are we will be fighting you at some stage when you decide to betray us. At least you dont have the problem with kiT, unless you backstab US

Now, I am done here. I can walk away with my head held high and let the kiddies weep with sorrow at the fact that we backed Obliterate.

DeletedUser

Oh, I do not know about delusional. :p I was taught that there were two kinds of people: those who have Honour and those without it. I would much rather keep it intact. These are the people you want at your side, all throughout literature and history they are celebrated while the others are not.

I must say: whats the real issue about us helping Obliterate? If you had succeeded in breaking through the defences, then, I bet this thread would be full of 'Yea, eat that KiT/Obliterate! You got Obliterated and KiT could not stop it HAHAHA' Instead, its all 'NOT FAIR, KiT defends Obliterate? HERESY OUTRAGE TEARS' sheesh, its a game, yes, but it has real people. And people are loyal and honest, and people prefer loyalty and honesty rather than 'oh snap, they are gonna backstab at some point, probably around WW....'

I mean, you have 12 alliances V one. Well, 2. and maybe more coming in. So, whats the real issue in defending them? Is it that we whooped your ? Cause we did. 0 takes in 48 hours....

I also now know never to ally with an alliance your in :) Chances are we will be fighting you at some stage when you decide to betray us. At least you dont have the problem with kiT, unless you backstab US

Now, I am done here. I can walk away with my head held high and let the kiddies weep with sorrow at the fact that we backed Obliterate.

We love you KiT!!! :D

DeletedUser

if you two could only hear yourselves, I am so glad that the people that I play war with have a different attitude thats yours, and KIT either way you try and justify yourselves YOU LOSE!!!

But for us it isnt over yet, and let me remind you of something, we havent lost YET? So how can we be bad losers? God you lot really dont know much about us, we enjoy what we do, we love the fights and challenges, we strive for our victory and will die trying!!!

So you was PACT with obliterate when you was fighting its sister allilance what TOT was before this? And how the betrayals play through, right Oblit?
At least we give notice of breaking our PACT

Yes Oblit more players are seeing the wrong in Chi and despite a geographical disadvantage have proved that they are true warriors and now I will proudly fight beside them, it aint over till the fat lady sings!!!

Btw dont forget to give each other a kiss before bedtime now :)

DeletedUser

Senseless you really are what your name states. KiT and Oblit were allies since the dawn of chi, and will always stay friends in my point of view, take this as a scenario, Oblit were in KiT's spot and they were in ours we would have done the exact same by supporting KiT and attacking you guys in return WE ARE ALLIES and ALLIES support each-other. The beggining was a race and we won that race by assaulting your WW islands and building ours faster than everyone, then LoL uses their little alliance to try something while failing horribly. After that we got in big trouble by LoL for "back-stabbing" them thus they side with you guys hoping to stop us which you didn't help at all and LoL failing horribly XD! Oblit and KiT are not losers because what we did together stopped your petty group from doing what you wanted to do.

You are the REAL losers, you are the REAL fools, and until you realize you never had REAL ALLIES like KiT then you never knew what you were up against. We beat you guys when you were Proto and we beat you now. :)

Yeah your so right, but someone told me this was a WAR game not simcity :p
I guess we just have to give credit to turtles ;)

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight, it is okay for enemies to ban together and attack alliances, but it is not okay for allies to ban together and protect each other. Really, seriously???? If you look at any war in history, you will see that peopled banned together to help each other in their time of need. We took on 13 or 14 alliances, I lost count, and had one alliance who was helping to defend us. I see no dishonor in that. Knightsmares have defended ToT cities and ToT defended Knightmares, same as KIT defends Obliterate and Obliterate defends KIT. So if it is ok for you to ban together with other alliances, then where is the shame because KIT does.

Senseless you are a child, and it shows in the way you talk and think. Everyone gets to choose their own path in this game, and there is no dishonor in the way anyone chooses. KIT preferred an ally to win over an enemy, plain and simple. For that I commend them and thank them. Doing this actually gave them a say in the way things turned out in this game.

I commend ToT for the fact that they let it be known that they were enemies with us, and only recently did any type of talks between the two alliances really start. ToT, you had a misfortune, and lost your WW cities, but you have definitely put up a good fight to get them back. I commend you for your efforts. You have definitely made it an interesting game.

Knightmares, I have to say that you are a thorn in my side sometimes, but you keep me waking up during the night to make sure I am still standing :) We have had our differences in holding a PACT with each other, but you have definitely kept Ocean 45 interesting for us.

I have respect for most of the players in this world. There are a few that I have no respect for, and it is not for their game play, but for their attitude and language they use when speaking to other people. Whether you are angry or happy, you should always show respect to the person you are speaking to, PERIOD!!! This is only a game, and when it is done, life will still go on from there.

No matter who wins or loses, I have to say this has been one of the best worlds I have played in. I have enjoyed my experience here, and made a lot of friends that I hope to take on to the next world I play in. See you in the end :)

DeletedUser

if you two could only hear yourselves, I am so glad that the people that I play war with have a different attitude thats yours, and KIT either way you try and justify yourselves YOU LOSE!!!

But for us it isnt over yet, and let me remind you of something, we havent lost YET? So how can we be bad losers? God you lot really dont know much about us, we enjoy what we do, we love the fights and challenges, we strive for our victory and will die trying!!!

So you was PACT with obliterate when you was fighting its sister allilance what TOT was before this? And how the betrayals play through, right Oblit?
At least we give notice of breaking our PACT

Yes Oblit more players are seeing the wrong in Chi and despite a geographical disadvantage have proved that they are true warriors and now I will proudly fight beside them, it aint over till the fat lady sings!!!

Btw dont forget to give each other a kiss before bedtime now :)
More senseless talking with some horrible English, Why don't you try and get your WW back and then worry about the fat lady singing if not your just another hater complaining about stuff we really could careless about, All i see from you guys is talk talk talk and more talk. You really what to know who lose? You did for allying your self with half of chi alliance and making a fool out of your self. You will go down in chi history with the rest of the alliance that fail to take us out as 1 of the biggest and i mean biggest failure.

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight, it is okay for enemies to ban together and attack alliances, but it is not okay for allies to ban together and protect each other. Really, seriously???? If you look at any war in history, you will see that peopled banned together to help each other in their time of need. We took on 13 or 14 alliances, I lost count, and had one alliance who was helping to defend us. I see no dishonor in that. Knightsmares have defended ToT cities and ToT defended Knightmares, same as KIT defends Obliterate and Obliterate defends KIT. So if it is ok for you to ban together with other alliances, then where is the shame because KIT does.

Senseless you are a child, and it shows in the way you talk and think. Everyone gets to choose their own path in this game, and there is no dishonor in the way anyone chooses. KIT preferred an ally to win over an enemy, plain and simple. For that I commend them and thank them. Doing this actually gave them a say in the way things turned out in this game.

I commend ToT for the fact that they let it be known that they were enemies with us, and only recently did any type of talks between the two alliances really start. ToT, you had a misfortune, and lost your WW cities, but you have definitely put up a good fight to get them back. I commend you for your efforts. You have definitely made it an interesting game.

Knightmares, I have to say that you are a thorn in my side sometimes, but you keep me waking up during the night to make sure I am still standing :) We have had our differences in holding a PACT with each other, but you have definitely kept Ocean 45 interesting for us.

I have respect for most of the players in this world. There are a few that I have no respect for, and it is not for their game play, but for their attitude and language they use when speaking to other people. Whether you are angry or happy, you should always show respect to the person you are speaking to, PERIOD!!! This is only a game, and when it is done, life will still go on from there.

No matter who wins or loses, I have to say this has been one of the best worlds I have played in. I have enjoyed my experience here, and made a lot of friends that I hope to take on to the next world I play in. See you in the end :)

Oh thanks for supporting our cities when roostadude left our alliance, hang on, that's what Obliterate does, they do the wrong thing then scream I'm Innocent.

You claim that allies stand by allies, but that is only true when it suits YOUR agenda. I considered you friend LP and for that reason and that reason alone I stayed the attacks on Obliterate and decided to let the game play out in a race and I even told Brett exactly that, if he want's to deny that then fine.

My opinion of what KIT did won't change, a war game is a war game, and to finish one with anything but a war to me is a joke, especially if that other option means giving up on your chances of winning the game!

I must admit that I will miss the chance of being a member of the alliance we spoke about, but what is done is done, and that can never change!

DeletedUser

In respects of being a child you are far from wrong my dear, and either further from the levels of the way I think... That is a proven real life thing! But then you credit me and my alliance that I belong to and whom I am very proud of (yes whom I am a leader of also) of a good fight in a game of war. Contadictions seem to thwart those whom feel the need to justify themselves...

And yes Powerfull Zeus, there are many instances of this level of Oblitorative and KIT underhandiness and other such treachories, but hey all fair in love and war right?

Nuff said, Im a child remember (ooo sticks and stones and all that malarkey!!!! :)

DeletedUser

Boh You mind listing the Alliances That Were Helping TOT ??

DeletedUser

My opinion of what KIT did won't change, a war game is a war game, and to finish one with anything but a war to me is a joke, especially if that other option means giving up on your chances of winning the game!

You trying to say Kit is not warring? LOL. As far as I'm aware they're probably the most active warring for the past 3-4 months. Obliterate probably may have taken that title.

DeletedUser

mmm.. it did feel good snatching a city in 55 right from under Lady Peaces nose tho :) JUst before her CS too....
Oh yeah and how many revolts did I defend on a newly taken city with 19 other Oblit cities on island!!!

Didnt take a evil spy guy for me to aquire a city in WW heartland, yes we know all about it! :) I think there was even talk of dual accounting!!! In effect the actuality looks quite likely!

DeletedUser

ToT and LoL there is no reason arguing, we're still in the lead because of help we got from KiT ( there is no rule in supporting a friend and who says we still wouldn't be standing if we didn't get help from them? hmm ) Zues just want to point out your alliance did stray from attacks, but your little academy didn't so enough arguing about us supporting that other player's city :p, also your arguments are going no where both of us think we're right and won't budge, If you think grouping many alliances together is right and 2 alliances defending against the group is wrong... then OK I just see all your points and words all Invalid.

DeletedUser

Wow what great conversation, but I still have one question for the members of KIT. I understand honoring your word and supporting your allies is an important part of this game but it is a game of King of the Hill and whoever is on top needs to prove they are worth it.

Why are you all throwing in the towel and giving up on this world? By my observation, Obliterate is about one week away from getting four level 10 wonders and winning this world. We should all be making them prove they deserve it, not helping them do it. And Yes, I would expect nothing less from the allies of TOT if we were in the same situation.

DeletedUser

The funny thing is, We are showing we deserve it. We have been busting ourselves to make sure we were prepared for this World Wonder Era - Since like forever. Then push everybody to send resources on a good flowing basis.
We knew people would ofc come after us for taking a lead on the wonders, (so again, we prepared ourselves for that too) But to go on and act the way some have is pretty ridiculous. We have played the game in a way that we were securing ourself for this time in the game. Guess many of you didn't think too much on the wonder stage, hence the lack of preparation. That is no-ones fault except your own.

Then LoL decides to turn on us, and gather 12 or whatever alliances to atk. (also try and say it is our fault, because we supported players that left THEIR alliance for THEIR own reasons) We only did that because they set up to atk us and they did. LoL where confronted on it, and we were told that the players were acting on their own, without consent from leadership, and would be dealt with. But at the same time we found out that they were lying to us. Many of their own members were messaging us, because they were not happy that they were planning to back-stab us. So when it all boils down, LoL your game play got thrown back in your face, that is why you are all Pee'd off. Simple

Then comes in all this talk about KIT.
Well, first off we received no help until recently, when all these conspiracies started. When we were about LvL 7. So it was not something that was in the making or from the very start, KIT seen how everything was turning, and decided to stick by their PACTS. Not to turn into animals like the rest of the world. I mean really? Its what 12 alliances?? and 3 of them way bigger then us? and your complaining about some support from 1 alliance? Come on now. Same way we are working together to protect, your working together to take out. And 12 alliances is hella bigger number then us supporting. KIT is a pact that sticks to their words, I respect all of them. People who you can truly say are allies.

I think everyone needs to stop whining about OB this, Ob that, and KIT sticking to their pacts, and get atk'in. The last OP failed. So I hope this next one is more successful ;) since now that you have added sum new atk'ers to the table ;) If any of you break thru, I commend you.

DeletedUser

LOL, that is exactly why OBL is gonna win. I have seen something like this on Sigma and did D.N. win? Yep, they did. Now, if my alliance joined in the fray, you might be able to win, but my alliance Leaders won't break their so-called Pact with OBL.

DeletedUser

Ask your self what chance does KiT have of winning WW in rank 7th? They are molding the winner of chi and just because they help us and never offered it to you or LoL they have given up in your eyes. If they attack and is successful that will be helping LoL or ToT to be next in line an I'm sure that is why they choose us because KIT don't want to help ether of you to win. Boh has answer that question a million times now it's staring to sound like a broken record when people keep asking the same thing over and over. As for us deserving to win here some fact for you.

1. All the Top alliance Vs Us except FF and Kit (and still standing strong without a scratch)
2. Only 50+ player and leading WW
3. Taken out 2 enemy WW
4. Already have 2 lvl 10 before anyone else

I don't see ww rank #2 #3 or #4 doing any of the above so who really deserve to win?

whoever is on top needs to prove they are worth it
Check alliance rank and you will see who really need to do the proving because as far as i am concerned we got nothing left to prove .

DeletedUser

happy to see u waking up in the night :D :D

DeletedUser

Yes Sasu, I figured that would make you very happy knowing I have to keep getting up at night to make check on where you are at. :p