Pnp Aurora and Exploro (dumb and dumber)

DeletedUser5554

Looks like Exploro can't be bothered to help his own alliance but he damn sure loves calling on them to save him. Yes Exploro shamelessly called for help for the most threatening of situations....a single slinger attack that got repelled anyways. Behold the fearless leader of Aurora!

DeletedUser

So are you suggesting that Taleis' city on the island next to the one I took is expendable too?!? That it's too far away for Aurora to care about?!?

I dunno Tal, doesn't sound like Aurora is willing to defend you over here;)

So I haven't posted on externals for a while now, and while this thread is now on its 19th page, just got a -rep 2 days ago from this post I made on page 6! LOL!

Didn't think my post was harsh or hurtful in any way, actually was based on a quote from SS. And why the -rep now, because Taleis has quit Aurora?!?

Not signed by anyone, just says "Jerk". Unclear to me whether I was being called a jerk or if the -repper was signing as the "Jerk" lol

Pathetic either way :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you win a prize for + Reps? And where do you find comments made on your threads?

DeletedUser

click settings on the top right corner after you've logged in, it will show the +/- reps you've been given, for which posts, and comments (if any)

no prizes

DeletedUser5554

Do you win a prize for + Reps? And where do you find comments made on your threads?

Well kinda the green/red bar represents credibility in a way for instance if we repped each other mine would go farther because of the more repping power behind it. Also can help in premade creation.

DeletedUser

Actually Nod is right. No actual prizes, but credibility goes a long way in this game and can follow you to different worlds you play

DeletedUser37666

Well kinda the green/red bar represents credibility in a way for instance if we repped each other mine would go farther because of the more repping power behind it. Also can help in premade creation.

Is repping the button in the bottom right corner? coz if it is i just +repped nod

DeletedUser

Well I got -rep for saying the only anime that I think are any good is cowboy bebop and the movie akira. So take the rep as it comes imho