Pnp Aurora and Exploro (dumb and dumber)

DeletedUser5554

LOL AU hit an all new low today by kicking Vyck to save face. They knew about it for all day long and for most the conquest and sat there and did nothing just kicked him....Good going boys.

DeletedUser

Lovin all the fish quotes Nod!!

So far I have have run into one good Au player. I congradulated them on their good play as well. Otherwise I have yet to be inpressed.

DeletedUser

[report]9b55944764f3c767ce989a16ff72a0e7[/report]

This is the latest one from today. If you look at Richieup's cities most will have a level 8 or higher cave.. This spy report you will see that he has a level 10 cave. Which i am happy he did this for us. I have played this game for a long time i have never been able to max out a Level 10 cave. Unlimited doesn't seem to apply to richieup

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

richieup tick tock goes the clock you don't have much time to get your alliance to the correct dock.

DeletedUser5554

Counted 5 or 6 current LD sieges in AU.

Didn't stop nandil from bragging that he got one of us though. Congratulations on averaging 1 conquest per week haha.

DeletedUser1359

richieup tick tock goes the clock you don't have much time to get your alliance to the correct dock.

I love the sound of a sinking CS in the morning :)

Those spy reports didn't do you a great deal of good in the end and cost you lot well over 50k lol. The bit when I sank 500 slingers and 10 cats was the best. I think I am going to make that my screen saver.

Always tonight to try again though guys! Keep up the good work

DeletedUser1359

@ finton

Thanks for your indepth reply. I feel I should answer with a Novel sized reply also :)

1) Most of the silver in the cave was put there over the duration of a month not in one day and only once my training queues are full for the day. A spy report from a city shows very little if the owner moves his troops and ships around. All they saw was a empty city
2) i wanted EoD to have fair warning that I will be going on VM mode so they don't start moaning once I do.
3) You are correct - I could not survive long on my own. I have a nice network of trusted friends but we are heavily outgunned and I will certainly start losing cities soon
4) I have played for a while now and know the basics :) I played World Alpha (got 50 cities and left. It started turning into a full time job) and several others but only briefly (6 months max). I normally find this stage of the world a bit tedious but luckily I have plenty of enemy alliances in this world to keep me entertained

Where did this world go wrong? Politics and rubbish talking. Never known a world like it. Backstabbing and counter backstabbing, false allegations, lies, deceit. PnPs which are just personal assaults on people. A PnP used to show facts - Battle reports etc instead of heresay and sometimes downright lies. I don't mind a bit of fear mongering like Nodboy likes to do but come on. There is a limit.

There is a reason only about 10 people use the external forums because they are full of nonsense

DeletedUser5554

Reply to 2: enjoy your vacation buddy happy holidays. :)
Reply to 3: Maybe if ya took a red flag off ya you wouldn't have guns on you (; hahahaha

Reply to conclusion: Idk if you're being sarcastic or not but this is every forum pretty much haha. Anyone entertaining either is targeting AU for obvious reasons or got rimmed.

DeletedUser

mmmm, Just wondering why Nod is PM'ing all our members asking if they want to be a spy for LD.

DeletedUser

Just another stage in your obsession of Aurora I take it...lol..:)

I love you Noddy..

DeletedUser5554

I know you do Ex and oh yeah can't lie I love some of the players AU has. Ps you should change your name to the O55 fighting Nandils.

DeletedUser

And when you get all our good players and then Mermaids good players, then what? You offer them 12-18 months of playing Sims City taking inactives and ghosts? Yeah great gameplay that..:)

In Aurora they have a challenge, a challenge to withstand that be the 3 best ranking alliances in a pact to destroy us. If we achieve that goal, we will enjoy ride far better than a life in LD playing Sims city..= Yes Ive been in top alliances and life sucks. Give me the underdogs any day of week. I would rather be rimmed taking on the big boys in the playground than to jump ship for a very easy life(where's the fun in that?). You can PM all my members and take them into LD if that's what they want(I cannot believe you have to do such tactics to secure Delos). I dont hold anybody to ransom here lol. But I will be the last man standing if I have to and I will take you all on lol and enjoy it. You guys think you are the biggest and best alliance to ever attack me? lol not a chance.

DeletedUser5554

Well Exploro glad to know even you don't consider yourself a good player. (;

Obviously someone tougher will rise up and we'll face them too. And that's funny you didn't seem so keen on fair fights and challenges a few weeks ago. Last I checked Exploro you were making deals with MRA's to take us out behind our backs and trying to buy time. And of course fleeing all the way to 46 and not even bothering to defend your own team. How is this making it a challenge for anyone? I mean you literally all are just waiting to be conquered like its the DMV. And anyone who is fighting is clearly POed at this.

Clear we are the biggest and best alliance to attack you Ex because you have no idea what to do and can't even get a straight story out of yourself. LOL

DeletedUser

@ finton

Thanks for your indepth reply. I feel I should answer with a Novel sized reply also :)

1) Most of the silver in the cave was put there over the duration of a month not in one day and only once my training queues are full for the day. A spy report from a city shows very little if the owner moves his troops and ships around. All they saw was a empty city
2) i wanted EoD to have fair warning that I will be going on VM mode so they don't start moaning once I do.
3) You are correct - I could not survive long on my own. I have a nice network of trusted friends but we are heavily outgunned and I will certainly start losing cities soon
4) I have played for a while now and know the basics :) I played World Alpha (got 50 cities and left. It started turning into a full time job) and several others but only briefly (6 months max). I normally find this stage of the world a bit tedious but luckily I have plenty of enemy alliances in this world to keep me entertained

Where did this world go wrong? Politics and rubbish talking. Never known a world like it. Backstabbing and counter backstabbing, false allegations, lies, deceit. PnPs which are just personal assaults on people. A PnP used to show facts - Battle reports etc instead of heresay and sometimes downright lies. I don't mind a bit of fear mongering like Nodboy likes to do but come on. There is a limit.

There is a reason only about 10 people use the external forums because they are full of nonsense

1. True. That's the other side of the coin. If you know you're being spied, you can hide your stuff. When we were rimming Vyck a day or two back, I bombarded his cave. He did not have the ability to snipe my CS - I time to the second - but he could have easily called in help. I was getting updates every 10 minutes or less, so were that to happen, I'd know. Grand use of silver for me at least.Some people will struggle with defending their cave, matching silver for every spy. I love getting players like that for the reasons I previously mentioned. Not every situation is the same, and some players such as yourself are better than others, such as most of the rest of your alliance (by my experience so far, at least).
2. Equally fair point. I recognize the fact that you'd have gotten some sort of ribbing over that here on the externals. Speaking of fair though, why give them notice? Its the equivilant of giving us notice you're sending a CS to a particular city. TMI. Still, don't let me stop you...
3. Part of the game. Nothing personal on your or my end as far as I know. Doesn't help that you and your friends want to fight me and mine. In such cases, we're not exactly likely to overlook you. Anyone flying an Auroran banner over their city is considered hostile, even if aggressive might be a bit of a stretch at this point. If you're on your own, you'll lose cities at a quicker rate. If you really do have a close group of friendly players (and they're the real reason to play any world imo) then get the hell out of Aurora before it destroys you.
4. I have almost the same story with Delta/Pi. Lot of work with a lot of cities when you've a life to live too.

You claim this world has "went wrong". I don't think it has. Its like this in almost every world I play. Sometimes you end up on the winning team, other times you don't. Exploro's paranoia, supported by the likes of Nandil, has led to this. Not politics. Not talking. Paranoia that we couldn't restrain ourselves. Had we been shown some degree of respect, had it not been a case where your alliance was clearly trying to get into a position to take out ours, then Delos would have a different story.

Alternatively, I could start posting guides on how to play better. Little tricks I've picked up or figured out. Do you honestly expect I or anyone else would do so? How innocent are you in this? LD have provided screenshots and Grepostats can do the rest of the talking on the subject of who is "winning". Aurora have denied, thrown out allegations of their own, but proven nothing. Your leadership is a disaster, your coordination is a disaster and there's less willingness to take risks and help your members than we saw from Hellfire. If you're as good a player as you claim then you know Aurora is not a good place to be. Maybe you feel loyalty, maybe you're worried about your reputation or honour. Neither count for much on the rim.

I do post novel size posts. Sorry to everyone for that. But I also give this stuff real thought. I don't hate Aurora, so that has nothing to do with it. I posted equally sized posts in our own forum when Aurora came up, and until recently thats been to support our troubled friendship. I am not making personal attacks, though I clearly don't believe your leadership is sufficient to see you through this war intact. I've been honest, at least to the best of my knowledge, and I think I've been mostly respectful. There may be trash talk on the externals, but I won't take responsibility for it.

Did we misjudge Aurora? Was there nothing but love for LD in Auroran hearts before this kicked off? Or was there what seemed to be deep resentment and a desire to screw with us? That's a bit of a rhetorical question, I know. So, do you believe that Auroran leadership have helped or hurt Auroran chances at survival? Do you think they were right to do what they did? Do you think Aurora can possibly get a win out of this? Do you think there will be a diplomatic solution to your war with the self-titled "Lacking Diplomacy" or will we want to see Aurora wiped off the map entirely? As a member of Aurora, who's had a chance to see much the same posts on your forum as the rest of us, do you truly believe we misjudged Aurora and Aurora's intentions?

If you're honest with yourself, you'll know we're only doing what we have to do to survive. Aurora not only did not give us reason to trust them, they provided reason after reason after reason not to. These arn't made up, as you know yourself, and when discussing them here on the externals, we've provided as much proof as we could. Aurora have provided none. At the end of the day, none of this here will matter. Some might jump ship because of it, but they're far more likely to jump because they see all their neighbours being conquered by us. We target "red" cities. Aurora will not be taken off our list of enemies until they take themselves off. And so, at the end of the day, we'll keep pushing as we have since day 1 and the members joining Aurora in hopes of a decent alliance and a chance to expand will be unfortunately much disappointed. I post here because, while they are faceless cities and players to us, they have real people too.

They need to know why, or at least should.

Finton.