Pnp Aurora and Exploro (dumb and dumber)

DeletedUser

Ok exploro, yes i am on your side but we know that was a lie. Vyck woke up yesterday with cs' in both of his cities and decided he didn't like the game anymore and quit so he told us not to bother breaking those sieges as he was having no fun. He even ventured far enough to say Aurora is the reason his game experience was less than satisfactory. I am sorry I'd like to support you but I dont wanna see excuses

DeletedUser

Ok exploro, yes i am on your side but we know that was a lie. Vyck woke up yesterday with cs' in both of his cities and decided he didn't like the game anymore and quit so he told us not to bother breaking those sieges as he was having no fun. He even ventured far enough to say Aurora is the reason his game experience was less than satisfactory. I am sorry I'd like to support you but I dont wanna see excuses

I didnt know he said that and never seen no support request from him in the SOS tab. I am ready to support any members but if I dont know about it, what can I do?

DeletedUser

I really don't know, but you should check our skype more often...there is never very much to read over as it is barely active :p

DeletedUser

There is nothing in Skype either on the subject.

No SOS thread, no PM, no skype message = I never knew anything about any attacks on his city.

DeletedUser

Not to suggest anything you don't already know, but perhaps there's someone deleting topics off of your forum? (",)

DeletedUser

Exploro it's called a trip wire network. Do you understand that concept?

If your alliance Implements a solid trip wire network you will know every time one of your members is attacked. If i lose a city in (E.O.D) it is not my inactive members fault. I also can't blame that he is asleep or afk... It would be my fault. All blame should fall were it belongs on the leaderships/Founders shoulders.

As a Leader you are here to server your members. Not have them serve you.

DeletedUser

Ouch

I really don't know, but you should check our skype more often...there is never very much to read over as it is barely active :p

Ohh and again.

DeletedUser1359

Exploro it's called a trip wire network. Do you understand that concept?

If your alliance Implements a solid trip wire network you will know every time one of your members is attacked. If i lose a city in (E.O.D) it is not my inactive members fault. I also can't blame that he is asleep or afk... It would be my fault. All blame should fall were it belongs on the leaderships/Founders shoulders.

As a Leader you are here to server your members. Not have them serve you.

So losing mad scotts city to me was your fault lol :) I knew it

Seriously guys. An alliance can not defend people who do not help themselves. Aurura will end up stronger for this experience. Its now a case of surivial of the strongest and most active.

Now EoD stop sending spies. Its cost you over 50K already and you have yet to see anything. Just send a CS. Its cheaper and if it dies you can use your saved spy money to build a new one :)

DeletedUser

Yes it was my fault that we lost that city plan and simple. I should of ate him (2) days before you sent your Colony Ship. But i was a bleeding heart and wanted to give him time to settle his real life issues with his wife.... Yes we could of stacked that city, and that was talked about. I figured that he would return in 1 day or so... 3 days later he never can back, low and behold our trip wire was tripped. Needless to say we got a spy report and saw the colony already in the harbor with 90+ Bireme's.

We tried to snipe but it was too little to late our Light ships smacked against an already set Bir-wall... Lesson learned. Was it my fault we lost that city.. the answer is yes.

Lol we have gotten reports on all your cities spied are still landing in your cities as we speak... What you should say it has cost you over 50k In sliver... We work as a team to spy on targets. If you would like i can show you all the successful reports on your cities. By the way Christmas time is almost here.. Did you think we forgot about the promised (E.o.D) has made you?

DeletedUser1359

please post a spy report from one of my cities!!!! Anyone!!! I bet you dont have a single report (my caves have been full for a long time)

Who tries to spy on a city whilst you know the owner is online. What do you expect to see lol. My troops are out farming. If you would like to know my wall levels then send a LS strike

I go on holiday on saturday for 2 weeks so I will let you extend you promise to the end of Janurary. Can't have you EoD lot breaking another promise LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay. To explain. Every 1K spy is 1K less in your caves. If you try match a bigger player or bigger operation by meeting silver for silver in your cave, you have to keep putting in more silver than they are sending or doing it at all is futile. If you're spending your silver on your cave to stop someone getting a peek - when they probably sent a couple of big one's you won't catch too - you're not spending silver on troops or research. Good call there.

Saturday. VM takes two days to go into effect, fair warning, at which point you can't attack anyone but can be attacked. You assuredly know that, but it also means EoD have a few days to land a CS or two. Now they know there is a time limit, if they're serious about taking your cities, they just focus on that now. Again, good call advertising (",)

"An alliance can not defend people who do not help themselves." - True. But no player can defend himself on his own from several big experienced players. I couldn't. Population limits, resources, training time, etc. Thats what is screwing Aurora right now. We're working together. You guys arn't for the most part. Probably because a third of you are sick of trying without help, a third are being selfish with their troops as they always have been and a third are either inactive or close enough to be useless. There are two dozen LD members within a couple of hours of my cities that I can call and know in advance I can rely on their help, whether its clearance or support. Auroran members might have one, possibly two, in their area that they'd have any confidence in.

Aurora's recruitment - again something down to your leaders - has taken away your ability to coordinate, to know who's worth their salt. You can join an MRA to try hide in the numbers, but trying to tough it out on your own with a target painted on your forehead thanks to Auroran membership will not work. If Aurora stands a chance of surviving, they'll be brutal in cutting dead weight and fat. I don't see that happening because, considering Aurora's recent recruitment policies, it seems points are more important than strength, cohesion and coordination. Take EoD or EGW as a good example. Or don't. I liked our wars with Myrms and Mael because they basically provided a list of farms and future conquers. Victims.

So far, my experience of Aurora is little different.

DeletedUser

You have already mentioned this Finton, lets just see the game play out shall we and then judge the leadership instead of thinking you are a know all just like Nodcrush..:)

All you are taking at the moment are the "players that dont help themselves"..I cannot save a member that dosnt let me know he has a CS aimed at his city. I cannot tripwire every single members city....I can teach them, I can tell them but if they fail to listen then they learn the hard way.

Do you know how many mass mails ive sent ensuring the members seek at least 3 trips from nearby fellow members? If not ask Nod and his spy.

As for your long messages of LD is this and LD is that, we run our alliance properly,we are the best, come and join us guys at our love in...Im not interested. Just get on with game and lets see where you are in 12 months time. Lacking Diplomacy was bought by Deathwish = who dosnt do pacts. Yet here you are with agreed pacts with the best ranking alliances in Delos and you shout from the rooftops..= You are boring and in an alliance with no challenge..Nodcrush is a big head who thinks he owns grepolis and you follow him like a puppet on a string. Nobody is interested in LD..Yes we know Deathwish recruited all the best ranked players and we know Nod has agreed a pact with the best ranking alliances...So on that note you should not be losing any cities and owning Delos before Xmas...

DeletedUser

Finton very intelligent as always. I'm not going to read this thread anymore though. If I want to read a book I'll find a better one lol

DeletedUser

When i send spies your way richieup they are in increments 1.001k Sliver.. Do you really think i want to see what you have? To be 100% honest i can clear any of the cities/caves anytime i feel froggy. Since you are very active and your active times fluctuate we will lose a Good deal of Attacking troops but the results will understandability be the same. You (1) good player, we have many great one's.

DeletedUser5554

@Exploro: #worked #applytoburnedarea #sityoassdown

Also Vyck and I talked several times even while he was in Aurora. Also your members found out some how and created a support request....Just nobody did anything class A job Exploro.

You know its a sad day when the ENEMY team is giving you advice Exploro haha.

DeletedUser

I dont recall from this thread or any others on this forum,anyone from LD claiming we are number 1 or the best,and yet you continue to accuse us of doing so.

We may have said we are better than you,but in no way have we made any of the above claims.

If Im wrong,then please,by all means,post the quote as proof.
Otherwise,please stop with the lies.