Barclays Premier League (Football).

DeletedUser

You may have a point their Hefty, as I said, their was no malice in the tackle.

Shawcross apparently was so distraught over the tackle he had his mum pick him up, poor guy.

DeletedUser

Who'd you support peeps?

Personally, I'm a Forest fan, but seeing as their not in the Premiership I'm shouting out to the Arsenal. Fantastic to watch.

OMG your a forest supporter didn't think people the other side of the Trent could afford PC's

Joke!

p.s. 1-0 :D -> Derby Fan if you hadn't guest, but ye I think Arsenal should win the Prem, only team who don't spend millions on players and actually improve them from young.

- Noob

DeletedUser

OMG your a forest supporter didn't think people the other side of the Trent could afford PC's

Joke!

p.s. 1-0 :D -> Derby Fan if you hadn't guest, but ye I think Arsenal should win the Prem, only team who don't spend millions on players and actually improve them from young.

- Noob

I didn't think Derby was considered important enough to get web access ;)

Bolded for truth.

DeletedUser

Guise.

Netherlands beat England in an ODI.

/unrelated, yet awesome.

DeletedUser

I'm sure I saw someone mentioned there were no Man United fans on here.... well, I'm sorry i'm going to have to break up the party, but we're busy winning trophies and titles amongst other things :)

DeletedUser

I'm sure I saw someone mentioned there were no Man United fans on here.... well, I'm sorry i'm going to have to break up the party, but we're busy winning trophies and titles amongst other things :)

...Also the only ones who agree with Ferdinand being made Captain (complete hypocracy to me).

DeletedUser

...Also the only ones who agree with Ferdinand being made Captain (complete hypocracy to me).

That is probably the only thing i agree with you :p, it should of stayed as Terry, as in my opinion failing a drugs test is a lot worse then having an affair with someones ex. Just favouritism to Man U! :mad:

DeletedUser

That is probably the only thing i agree with you :p, it should of stayed as Terry, as in my opinion failing a drugs test is a lot worse then having an affair with someones ex. Just favouritism to Man U! :mad:

Of course you do, the only peeps who'll disagree are the Man U fans :p

DeletedUser

The Man U fan-Boys/Girls, who only like them because of their winning and have never gone to the games, and also even the 'true' fans who go week in week out don't even sing at the matches, awfull fans :D

DeletedUser

The Man U fan-Boys/Girls, who only like them because of their winning and have never gone to the games, and also even the 'true' fans who go week in week out don't even sing at the matches, awfull fans :D

Lets not keep ripping the Man U fans, given, most of them are complete glory supporters who have no real connection with the club, but their are a few out their who are at least from Manchester (therefore have the right to support them).

Top 4 at the end of the season; whats your predictions folks?

DeletedUser

when saying 'folks', theres only me and you making a conversation about Football.

i think:

1) Arsenal
2) Chelsea
3) Man U
4) Spurs

(as i don't like Man City either :D)

DeletedUser

This post is rather more interesting than the rest of this thread combined.

Srsly.
Cricket.

Netherlands beat England.

In Cricket.

: D

Yep the forest scum supporter is right again, :p just go away your annoying...

what are your opinions on top 4 and bottom 3 in prem, alph??

DeletedUser

Yep the forest scum supporter is right again, :p just go away your annoying...

what are your opinions on top 4 and bottom 3 in prem, alph??

I quite like your idea of the top 4 tbh. Arsenal deserve something this season, they've been a joy to watch.

Only possible change I'd make is Villa pipping Spurs to 4th.

As for the bottom, more tricky, Pompy is definitely there, Hammers don't deserve to be (they're always good to watch), Wolves I think will go too.

Does it kill you to say I'm right ;)

DeletedUser

I'm a red and I think Rooney should have been captain of England, Ferdinand's back is nackered, I can see him retiring early. Rooney, then Gerrard.

Top 4.

Man U
Chelsea
Arsenal
Man C

DeletedUser

I admit rooney is a good player, but he is not ready to be captain of england yet. I think Gerrard would make a better captain then Ferdinand.

I think:
1. Arsenal
2. Chelsea
3. Man U
4. Tottenham/ Aston Villa (it could go either way, but would say Tottenham)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I quite like your idea of the top 4 tbh. Arsenal deserve something this season, they've been a joy to watch.

Only possible change I'd make is Villa pipping Spurs to 4th.

As for the bottom, more tricky, Pompy is definitely there, Hammers don't deserve to be (they're always good to watch), Wolves I think will go too.

Does it kill you to say I'm right ;)

Your not right :p, i think pompey, burnley and wolves..

who do you think about bottom and top of championship