Barclays Premier League (Football).

DeletedUser

We're the famous Portsmouth City and we're going to Wembley:D

We'll stay up easy anyway. Even if the Premier League get round to taking 9 points off us, all we need to do is win our next ten games and we're safe:p

If you reckon the Hammers don't deserve to be there then surely we don't either. Ever since Avram became manager we've never failed to play good football, we've just had lots of bad luck, both on and off the field.

DeletedUser

We're the famous Portsmouth City and we're going to Wembley:D

We'll stay up easy anyway. Even if the Premier League get round to taking 9 points off us, all we need to do is win our next ten games and we're safe:p

If you reckon the Hammers don't deserve to be there then surely we don't either. Ever since Avram became manager we've never failed to play good football, we've just had lots of bad luck, both on and off the field.

Well said, they certianly dont, it's all because of financial issues that they are where they are.

DeletedUser

get rid of the stupid rules where top flight stadiums must have seating for all, you have to sit down, no ticker tape etc, and bring back the terraces and the atmosphere :)
Nowadays you won't get more than 20,500 people in Fratton Park, but the highest recorded attendance there was something like 51,000, back in the 50s. Higher attendences also = more ticket sales = more money for the clubs

DeletedUser

Hotting up now peeps! Man U and Arsenal won this weekend, but Chelsie could only manage a Draw!

DeletedUser

Hotting up now peeps! Man U and Arsenal won this weekend, but Chelsie could only manage a Draw!

I hate Man U :mad:, always cheat their way to a win, never a peno, just can't play the game properly!

side note: Arsenal for Prem !

DeletedUser

get rid of the stupid rules where top flight stadiums must have seating for all, you have to sit down, no ticker tape etc, and bring back the terraces and the atmosphere :)
Nowadays you won't get more than 20,500 people in Fratton Park, but the highest recorded attendance there was something like 51,000, back in the 50s. Higher attendences also = more ticket sales = more money for the clubs

Ahem, Going Down Sir?

DeletedUser

Chelsea is my team. My fave player is Terry even though he went out with bridges wife ;D. I say they will win the premiership by miles.

DeletedUser340

Aston Villa will always be my number.1 ~_~

then ofc its leed always like them for some reason >_>
then mk.dons ...

-sere

DeletedUser

Chelsea is my team. My fave player is Terry even though he went out with bridges wife ;D. I say they will win the premiership by miles.

I would have to disagree. I see this going to the wire.

I think Terry is a bit of a legend personally (sorry to the feminists out there).

leeds united and millwall lol

Lol indeed. :)

DeletedUser

Hull City fan :] and not a new found glory supporter, seen us play in every division of English football, Ian Ashbee is my football hero, first player to captain the same side in every single division of the football league shame he's been out all season we've missed him.

One more thing.....We Are Staying Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Rangers fc all the way, im from scotland so i obv need to support my scottish all the way, but i also support man u,

DeletedUser

Chelsea are going to win, no doubt

And when Essien comes back from injury against liverpool, everybody might aswell give up hope

Essien:What a legend

DeletedUser

And when Essien comes back from injury against liverpool, everybody might aswell give up hope

Haven't heard from you in a while kanjai, how is your new alliance doing. Also chelsea might lose the prem cause they are to tired.

DeletedUser

Its going fine thanks, we are growing really fast

Also, you are right, Chelsea are tired but like I said, once Essien is back, Man U can give up

DeletedUser

Its going fine thanks, we are growing really fast

Also, you are right, Chelsea are tired but like I said, once Essien is back, Man U can give up

Man U never give up, only their fans do

DeletedUser

Chelsea fan myself..

Favorites are Carvalho, Lampard, and Anelka