Baudin Toolan - Forum Co-Coma

DeletedUser27700

Silly Dom...
The big purple ban hammer says muffin, its a muffin ;)

DeletedUser

Don't know about no rainbow gallery but I'm sure enjoying the peanut gallery :D

DeletedUser6029

Shadis, have you ever clicked the link "view site leaders"? This forum has every color of the rainbow on there :D

DeletedUser

Peanuts are better :/ besides I respect all colors :) *coughcough*

I'll take pink :p

DeletedUser

Speaking of skully, could someone please give him his dog? ---->article-2048225-0E57349900000578-877_634x578 (1).jpg

I Keep finding rainbow puddles everywhere :Angry: it's bad enough with lane ravaging my shirts but that's just unbearable..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good question! Could you answer that very serious question Baudin Toolan?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
While I could appreciate the cat's love of muffins it's love of muffins and my love of muffins would result in us having to share the muffins. So we can't have that. Now if you had a muffin loving cat I might think "man that's one cool cat" but sadly I could not have one as I don't share my baked goods with people or animals. I'm stingy like that.

DeletedUser

I know how you feel, same with me and my Lucky Charms...

What if the cat loved muffins but bought his own, shared half with you, and ate the other half when your not around so you wouldn't be offended?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Ideally that would work but the thought of a cat who could buy muffins and enter and leave the house on his own is a bit frightening to be honest. That means he's evolved to a great degree so who knows what else he is capable of.

DeletedUser

Well that cat would be pushty :D he'd be a faithful companion and we all know he has 'evolved'. For good or bad I can't tell you ;)

Question #2: Do you like Lord of the Rings? Movies and or books.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The Lord of the Rings is the best book to movie adaptation I've ever seen. I mean it has a few flaws I have trouble overloking but for the most part it's brilliant and accurate. The books are so much better especially if you include the simarillion and the rest of the lore on middle earth. Tolkien created a universe that is still unrivaled today in the world of literature.

DeletedUser

I now have a deeper respect for you..That was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard involving Lord of the Rings.

...still can't have me Lucky Charms though..