best fighters

DeletedUser

really? well shall I show all what you wrote to me. that I was always fair, considerate and tried to find a solution. but eow broke the agreements. guys I simple don't care anymore. character is one thing the iq the other. its hopeless with guys, you win. I rather have a descent RL than you guys. bye

plus for StillSetanta. only your last post finally showed you can talk like an descend adult. but your words contradict with your actions. happy bolting. can't be bothered anymore. I will not rebuild anymore. bolt me to the ground and then you can say you conquered me instead of having a real attack. good luck guys

what snowys post really says " blah blah blah blah blah , Im chickening out again"

DeletedUser

well the bla blah is the only thing you really understand. chicken. maybe who cares. because i dont play with dumb children but with adults. chicken out by you? I can only laugh my *** off. i might just come back to kick your *** to nirvana. just to show you what poor player you are. at least i am ranked 16 in attacks. you? anywhere?

DeletedUser

well the bla blah is the only thing you really understand. chicken. maybe who cares. because i dont play with dumb children but with adults. chicken out by you? I can only laugh my *** off. i might just come back to kick your *** to nirvana. just to show you what poor player you are. at least i am ranked 16 in attacks. you? anywhere?
as soon as I bring enough EOW into 53 I'll be coming for you.

That's all you need to know about me.

DeletedUser

well interesting again. you can not come after me yourself you coward you need others again to help you. it speaks for itself. you are not a man!

DeletedUser

Im a coward? Im leaving my alliances heartland of 52 to come into 53 after you. I have two cities right now. I'll get more. I challanged you to a straight fight and you backed out.
I can attack you now if I want but you'll have time to dodge so I'll hang on until I am strong enough in Orthia's hearland to come after you.
Im no coward. I took a city on your doorstep. You on the other hand have never even tried to conquer in ocean 52.

But I see a pattern in your posts snowball. You talk big and when you're called out you ignore it and repeat your previous claims. Then you parrot back what was already said to you.
And YOU lead in Orthia ............... Im feeling better about this war all the time.

DeletedUser

And now he runs to vacation mode when everyone is coming back off vacation mode after the Christmas Holidays.

Orthia has some great players. ..... But this guy is a disgrace.
He lowers your stock and is making himself a laughing stock all over Alpha

DeletedUser

Oh hush . . . we're working our long-range plan and your whining is an annoyance to my ears.

DeletedUser

Still working on that plan sch01ar???

oooohh deja vu! I remember you saying that a fair few weeks back ....

Still Waiting.

DeletedUser

I was right#

02.12.10, 17:56 #116
sch01ar
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blah blah blah . . . We've mostly been in a defensive position against the 42/52 front while moving resources from the south. Be patient with us . . . we will take your cities but we need a few weeks. Until then, feel free to help us add city slots by attacking us like a bunch of whining noobs.

DeletedUser

I love the way it's always portrayed as EOW vs Orthia.

Would you please mind listing all your allies in The Great Unwashed for us StillSetanta?

DeletedUser

I wouldnt know anything about who's unwashed.
Im like a cat really. Always cleaning......

Why dont you just look at who's taking your cities?

DeletedUser

If I was losing 1 a week, I'd be able to list your side's but from what I remember attack wise

EOW
SA
SAP
Vikings
MAP
Sacred Band (and academy)

but I'd hate to leave any out.

DeletedUser

Yes , everyone who even thoughts about attacking the mighty Orthia (which can't be attacked , it's prohibited , so if someone attacks it there must be something going on) is part of the Great Unwashed . And 2,6mln players making part of the Great Unwashed are attacking you , only and unsupported small alliance of 160 players

DeletedUser

what do you mean orthia cant be attacked bring a couple of big alliances in to the picture and you might think different

DeletedUser

And 2,6mln players making part of the Great Unwashed are attacking you

Why is it always the small fries on the rim who try to speak up for their alliance's fight in the centre?
If 2-6 people have been attacking me, providing me with 500,000 BPd, I would be most impressed by their troop production rates.
Or do I need to prove that more than half a dozen have had a go at me?

Now back to bolting people, Knight, because sending actual attacks could be too much for you.

DeletedUser

Why is it always the small fries on the rim who try to speak up for their alliance's fight in the centre?
If 2-6 people have been attacking me, providing me with 500,000 BPd, I would be most impressed by their troop production rates.
Or do I need to prove that more than half a dozen have had a go at me?

Now back to bolting people, Knight, because sending actual attacks could be too much for you.

You know I'm too far away to attack you , and yes , only 3-4 players have attacked you (but being a good and a big player you still aren't loosing too much) . You don't have to complain in every post about millions of people attacking you as you know it is not true . EOW has allies and Orthia does have also allies who support them , so stop moaning .

I wrote because everyone here did (even people that are not involved) , so I wrote my opinion as a player , not as an EOW member as I know that I'm not in the big fight zone

DeletedUser

Only 3-4 people? You just do not get math at all do you?

DeletedUser

You know I'm too far away to attack you , and yes , only 3-4 players have attacked you

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

One
Two
Three
umm
a couple
few
lots
many
FOUR!

Keep dreaming, one day you'll make it past the counting auditions to be a Teletubby.

As for allies, I can't remember the last time I received support from our only allies Elite-TW.