Best Player in Alpha

DeletedUser

Your parents illnesses were discussed at length in the leadership chat as well.

DeletedUser10416

*Ouch* Dave.....

Can't say I'm too fond of Wanax' ethics either.

When he approached me about BDI taking in Orthia members, the deal he wanted was.....

1) The removal of all BDI members west of OC59 (what he considers E.S Hadrians wall) via conquest....

2) My guarantee TBDI wouldn't touch any of his members west of OC69.....

Now, I'm not sure what planet he lives on, but mostly anyone here could consider this a VERY bad deal, and mostly importantly BAD ethics.

I told him his proposal wasn't fair, but I could guarantee ES protection in BDI oceans providing he left us alone also..... and all he could say to that was that we both clearly shared a difference of opinion.

From my experience Wanax was a easy enough player to speak to, but severely lacks diplomatic experience which makes him come across as a mean, arrogant leader with little foresight.

Hopefully the new leader of ES will have more sense.

DeletedUser1594

umm. i thought it was already decided that Ginormous is the Best Player in Alpha.

I vote we acknowledge and stand by that decision.

Yay!!!!!! *applause.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13539

umm. i thought it was already decided that Ginormous is the Best Player in Alpha.

I vote we acknowledge and stand by that decision.

Yay!!!!!! *applause.

He likes to dream doesn't he? Even Dahmer had a dream.

DeletedUser

Dear god......

Moaning about ethics on a war game? U have heard of tactics right?

Lets deconstruct each of you;

Dave, I'm sorry but taking u out made pure tactical sense, you wr the biggest player in the area and therefore the biggest threat, we dealt with that threat, simples. If u have aproblem with how it was done then you sound like every other target we've ever had "all you big guys against me its just not fair! waaaaaaaah!". So don't.

Sch01ar...... I'm not even gonna bother with.

And Cyreme, he has no diplomatic bs for you simply because he doesnt need any, thats where we stand and thats our offer, if u dont like it, fine, we'll resolve it the good old fashioned way.

Anyone else?

DeletedUser

eminem077 . . . you have shown that your interests only concern yourself. Ethics be damned. Now stop worrying about others pointing this out and just take more cities.

Eventually you will turn your back on your current mates when you see advantage elsewhere.

DeletedUser

Haha pot calling the kettle black there i think?

And yes, ethics be damned, it is a war game after all.

Any why would I do that? You see this is what makes me laugh, you tell me I'll turn my back on them as I turned my back on Orthia, when really its not the same is it?

But hey whatever makes you feel better.

LOVE the new alliance by the way, must feel nice to have a few puppets at your beck and call.

DeletedUser

Haha pot calling the kettle black there i think?

And yes, ethics be damned, it is a war game after all.

Any why would I do that? You see this is what makes me laugh, you tell me I'll turn my back on them as I turned my back on Orthia, when really its not the same is it?

But hey whatever makes you feel better.

LOVE the new alliance by the way, must feel nice to have a few puppets at your beck and call.

I have no puppets at my beck and call, but those who are interested in the same goals. I've not sought recruiting any . . . and I turn down the few who ask....

all in good time.

DeletedUser

If by "the same goals" u mean they also live in sch01ar's world, then yeah ok.

Angel of War is the biggest puppet I've ever seen!

DeletedUser

You see a puppet and i see a loyal friend. Regardless, let me know when you are ready to step up to the plate.

DeletedUser

A puppet will always be loyal to the master ;)

Step up to the plate? And by that you mean.....?

DeletedUser

Suck up =P (but thanks)

I love seeing the leader of TSN and their sworn enemy fighting above... and now they are in the same alliance and both of some sort of leader capacity.

DeletedUser

Lol I was just reading that, oh how things change eh?

And for the record..... I lead ES and now TSN..... Sch was never a "sworn enemy", just a massive pain in the .

Not much has changed there actually ;)

DeletedUser

Suck up =P (but thanks)

Who me? :) But seriously. Your doing an amazing job at keeping this alliance together :) it's hard work maintaining all the WW and we almost have all 7 :) just need to take down the temple. :D