Best Player in Delta

DeletedUser

I saw this for the best forum personality, so why dont we do it for the best player?

Use whatever criteria you feel relevant and nominate a player. Two nominations will get a player onto the ballot and voting will start on 8/6/11

Nominated Players
Kristopolous
Greco1313
Dysen

Vote only once

Voting ends 8/10/2011 at 23:59:59 UTC+1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

has to be me lol no all jokes aside im putting forward kris leader of the doa

DeletedUser

I say the best player is quite clear by the stats page:)

DeletedUser

Depends on the stats, williams. It is attack BP that really matters, it shows that you are aggressive, and willing to risk. And best players can be players who have amazing diplomatic skills, or are great personalities.

I vote dysen for his good leadership and consistent attacking, and philney, for being an all around good diplomat, leader, and player.

DeletedUser

Firstly I have looked into it and (although I assumed someone had) arul asveen has definitely done a thread like this in another section that was created prior to mine so kudos to him for that.

And if I am to take jmacs post as a nomination it looks like we have
Kristopolous
Dysen
Greco1313

DeletedUser

guys, I am not playing the game at the moment. Please dont add me to any list. thank you for the nomination but PLease make it for active players only.

Also more this thread is nice but will be 100% bias for any vote. The only people that will vote are the few that read these threads and will vote for the close allies. good luck all and have fun with the thread.

DeletedUser

Dysen is obviously a good candidate, but since no one has nominated Tic Tac, I will put his name forward.

DeletedUser

I will retract my nomination for greco1313.

Ok seriously now,

I vote Orionsport as he had helped me alot in delta when i was with the huns and even in my last week when i stood alone he still stood unbiased on the whole situation. :)

DeletedUser

Don't forget nglorious

How about just Nice. :)

But if I were to vote for one player who was not my ally, I would have to choose... Orian. Because he stood up for me when I had no allies and he stood up for me when I could barely stand myself. Thanks, mate.

DeletedUser

Stay on topic guys, I had to delete a bunch f off topic stuff

DeletedUser

dysen is a machine

Sparky for conquering like 900 oceans before anyone even got out of their first.