Best player in grepolis.net

DeletedUser

I don't understand how you could not possibly have Nickossa on that list.

He already has 5 city's, the best ABP, and the best fighter.

For me, you cannot even compare the rest....!

DeletedUser

I don't understand how you could not possibly have Nickossa on that list.

He already has 5 city's, the best ABP, and the best fighter.

For me, you cannot even compare the rest....!

Meh he spends to much money on gold to be considered.

DeletedUser

BLAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh Blah Blah Blaaaaaaahhh..... actually ain't been using much gold recently only just as much as everyone else does... you guys are perfetic, and hypercrites.. you think your so good come at me if you dare, i do not need gold to defeat you little haters. i farm hard and battle hard and you guys are seriously little babies that are just jealous...

DeletedUser

FYI i am no where near the best, i play as a team, and play play for me... you guys need to re-check and stop being haterz... i can hold my own thats all you guys need to know

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

FYI i am no where near the best, i play as a team, and play play for me... you guys need to re-check and stop being haterz... i can hold my own thats all you guys need to know

In reply to that
come-at-me-bro.jpg

DeletedUser

yeah come and have ago if you guys think your so brilliant, because what iseen of PB lately your nothing but medioca players living on past glory in a other server

DeletedUser

BLAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh Blah Blah Blaaaaaaahhh.....
Rude
actually ain't been using much gold recently only just as much as everyone else does...
That's much more than everybody else does, I for one buy non
you guys are perfetic, and hypercrites..
We are perfect and hyper we like to have fun :p
you think your so good come at me if you dare, i do not need gold to defeat you little haters.
Why not come at us, or do you want easy bps
i farm hard and battle hard and you guys are seriously little babies that are just jealous...
What you say is what you are

Replies in bold

yeah come and have ago if you guys think your so brilliant, because what iseen of PB lately your nothing but medioca players living on past glory in a other server

I'm not in pb...

DeletedUser

I don't think it's fair to say Nickossa is the unrivaled best player on the server as he used so much gold. However, even with the big help of a credit card, it takes a fair amount of skill to get to where he is today.

DeletedUser

thank you owen i do not lay claim to being the best, i am not its a team game.. but haterz like raptok and tommy, don't quite get that, its you guys who clearly have a problem with me so you guys who can come at me.

FYI i do not use credit card... i do not have barrels of gold, like everyone thinks i use mobile to top when i need a little to use, i have used less than 5K gold on this server so far., obviously more than a few but i know how to put it to good use. I farm 17 hours a day to get maximum resources and multiple farms... 5k gold is not alot for what you claim i do

DeletedUser

thank you owen i do not lay claim to being the best, i am not its a team game.. but haterz like raptok and tommy, don't quite get that, its you guys who clearly have a problem with me so you guys who can come at me.

FYI i do not use credit card... i do not have barrels of gold, like everyone thinks i use mobile to top when i need a little to use, i have used less than 5K gold on this server so far., obviously more than a few but i know how to put it to good use. I farm 17 hours a day to get maximum resources and multiple farms... 5k gold is not alot for what you claim i do

I never said you were the best, also I won't take you seriously unless you attack me, I can't pay me men with gold

DeletedUser

yeah, the credit card comments was just a phrase.

i'm glad you don't have a big ego over your position. it's a welcome change.

DeletedUser

its only points owen, they are nothing its about position and attack/defence and city capabilities i am interested in... some one else can have number 1 for all i care its what you can do for your team mates what interests me.

DeletedUser

nick: not trying to hate on you or say your a mediocre player or anything but your living on past glory in a other server as well...
Don't get me wrong your a great player, im just pointing that out

DeletedUser14937

The best player is one who excels at knowing how to properly play the game :)

The characteristics of the best player will be:

~colonizes all his cities
~attacks with archers only
~does not research conquest in any of his cities
~researches meteorology and democracy in their cities
~only uses fireships as the main naval force
~bolts the cities of the play ranked below them to stay ahead of them in points

DeletedUser

The best player is one who excels at knowing how to properly play the game :)

The characteristics of the best player will be:

~colonizes all his cities
~attacks with archers only
~does not research conquest in any of his cities
~researches meteorology and democracy in their cities
~only uses fireships as the main naval force
~bolts the cities of the play ranked below them to stay ahead of them in points
Hey thats me! jk

DeletedUser

nick: not trying to hate on you or say your a mediocre player or anything but your living on past glory in a other server as well...
Don't get me wrong your a great player, im just pointing that out

What past glory is that, seem to be doing alright here and holding my own... past glories mean nothing to me, i will prove myself here as i did in CHI... i am here to play a game and have some fun... i was just pointing out to the haterz out there that there comments are immature and they show there ignorance. people presume my ability to play is for points well your wrong, i play for position on the field of battle and to enable my ability to lead and assist my alliance.

DeletedUser

no has mentioned drb81 yet, he is very good.

EDIT:

FYI i do not use credit card... i do not have barrels of gold, like everyone thinks i use mobile to top when i need a little to use, i have used less than 5K gold on this server so far., obviously more than a few but i know how to put it to good use. I farm 17 hours a day to get maximum resources and multiple farms...

I have never played with you so I don't know how good you are, but having 17 hours a day to farm for resources doesn't mean you are better or worse than anyone else it simply means you have more free time to play. There is no way to say who is better than who, because there is no consistent measurement of greatness. There is no best player, more like 2 categories of players - good players and everybody else. The older a world gets the easier it is to tell which players belong in each category.