Best player in grepolis.net

DeletedUser22493

Lynx just so u know.. u didnt hush me with your comment.. i just dont want to discuss it any further atleast not with you...

DeletedUser8969

;) well gold doesnt help you anything if u doesnt have time to play right?.. and if you have ALOT of time to play.. its more fun with gold since everything doesnt take 8 hours to built, get it? ;)

gold obviously helps alot. otherwise i'd be in first place right now.:p

but i've only spent gold on advisors and nothing else.:p

DeletedUser

Can you define best?

Do you mean skilled, or active?

Because if you spend 24hours a day on this game; You'd be considered skilled by anyone.

DeletedUser

gold obviously helps alot. otherwise i'd be in first place right now.:p

but i've only spent gold on advisors and nothing else.:p

Lol soc you funny mate, i ain't used for a gold for ages now, only used like most others did in the build up phase, i know you say you didn't which alot will respect but you use more than admin(Already stated but survey gold is free) but Alot of your alliance did use gold and are still using it.

i can't speak for the others in the top twenty, but i've dropped survey gold on merchant, admin, captain, and then commander once BP ended. no gold to shorten any builds. none to recall the trader. i've played for over a year on just survey gold so i can't just throw it around.

I am still killing the Bp Stats (without gold) and getting my city slot legitimately, unlike a few that seem to be buying them. (not just PB ;) don't worry)

First place means nothing mate, its cities and position nothing else and yeah some nice cities you took that boosted your points alot, and some building other troops i presume will also get ya where you are at number 3 unlike mine where i do not have that luxury to build over troops. u can have number one in points anyday of the week, which you will get i am sure the way you build up, where as i would gladly have more cities and personal position any day and have the bp stats (without gold) anyday of the week.

:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8969

i know you want everyone to believe you aren't buying your stats.

good luck with that.

DeletedUser

i know you want everyone to believe you aren't buying your stats.

good luck with that.

Yeah yeah just like you want everyone to believe you don't use gold... Good luck with that. :D

Enjoy your day buddy, don't spend too much building those cities ;)

DeletedUser8969

difference is i don't care what anyone outside my alliance thinks.

my total is up to 1100 gold. i just reupped some advisors today. :p

about a tenth of your usage i calculate.:pro:

DeletedUser

more like a 5th of what i used so far :D but hey its ok i openly admit i used alot in build up stage...:pro:

DeletedUser

There is no way to say who is the single best player on en.com

There are too many to even name imo.

Plus there are so many statistics you could use to say someone is "the best"

DeletedUser

Can you define best?

Do you mean skilled, or active?

Because if you spend 24hours a day on this game; You'd be considered skilled by anyone.

a surely correct thing,but to be close to top is needed a lot time for anyone..;-)

on the other hand i see one external rivalry nickossa VS socrates 34
mmm...both are a lot skillfull but who is better?this server is too young to make decisions pals,but soon we will have some clear answers;-):pro:

DeletedUser

lol yeah Socrates is a real good player here... he can have it, he obviously wants it, but having an alliance of atleast a 100 skilled players behind you you gotta say that, but hey its all a team game as i said earlier on, and i will get probably rimmed out ot of this world but i will go out in a blast...

DeletedUser

lol yeah Socrates is a real good player here... he can have it, he obviously wants it, but having an alliance of atleast a 100 skilled players behind you you gotta say that, but hey its all a team game as i said earlier on, and i will get probably rimmed out ot of this world but i will go out in a blast...

But if you can't build the team behind you, and work with the team (hello? alliances are here for a reason) then that's a vital skill for Grepolis that you are lacking.

Being the best in specific areas but significantly lagging behind in others is (in this game at least) not as good as being good all aspects of the game. One amazing player can easily be taken down by an alliance of good players.

DeletedUser

dw nick, it's just that soc has already proved himself in a highly competitive (more so than corinth i'd say) non-morale world as both an excellent player and leader. you have your chance to do that in this world, then you can also be rated as highly as soc ;)

EDIT: good point by mr icecubes too (bow)

DeletedUser

i got a good bunch behind me and i owe my success to having my team around me.... i am no better than any other mate, its my team that rise and falls together. To fall or rise together is the only thing i care about, not this stuff about best in .com. Just a chance to play with and against good players like Socrates and your self makes me have a good laugh and enjoy the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good Bunch, But.. It's still getting conquered by PB.

(I'm not biased I'm not even in PB :- )

DeletedUser

Good Bunch, But.. It's still getting conquered by PB.

(I'm not biased I'm not even in PB :- )

But... it's not?

If you look at the colonisations on GrepoStats, Protogenoi have never lost a city and gained one over PB.

DeletedUser

I was stating that his comment was not fair as PB has not yet taken a city from Proto.

You can't say an alliance is getting conquereed after 1 conquer each.

DeletedUser8969

i was stating that in fact PB has taken a city from proto. same as proto has taken a city from us. both inactives by the look of it.

look at the link i posted. check when he left proto and when his city was lost. grepostats doesn't lie.