Beta Boring For Life?

DeletedUser

This was meant to be a very exciting world. It's not.

Discussion of anything about beta.

DeletedUser

no

why well hmmmmm

no REAL NEWS that we don't know about and I'm restricted by my alliance to what info I release

DeletedUser8362

yeah even i have been going RL more... this is coming from the guy who spends hrs planning attacks :p

DeletedUser

I quitted Beta cuz it got boring.

But there are quite a few of those wars going on :)

DeletedUser

There are tons of wars going on right now. It's just that not too many people are on the forums talking about it.

Dark Judgement is at war with StoneCutters, TeA, and Blood Brothers and it's getting fun. Pretty soon all the big alliances are going to be closer together with noone else to target and all hell will break loose.

DeletedUser

that's the problem all the big alliances are seperated into 2 groups soon this will become 1 then they'll all split and the alliances will seperate into maybe 10 seperate groups all attacking one another

DeletedUser

Jar...you quit Beta cause you got rimmed when you tried to switch alliances....

DeletedUser

I was being more intricate with the "unannounced family ties", for example even though Pheno/ML/Xmorti/SES/PoC/VP/DJ etc are all on the same side, the close ties are for example Xmortis with SES. Other alliances are goal tied, so if you actually look at the breakdown there are several different groups. The rest is politics, which is what this game is about. on the other side, the only true tie is AoA and UAE, the rest of the alliances involved on their sides are political involvement (from early on when AoA and UAE were far bigger than the other side and other alliances (stupidly as we have seen) jumped on their wagon for safety) There are other bench sitter alliances that tried to make pacts with both, most of those have had their backs broken by now.

DeletedUser8362

ml, is at war with Blood brothers, TeA and kindom of warriors... It isn't really an all out war, just helping out our allies

DeletedUser

my alliance is trying to ally with kow if so I'm quitting or gonna break the pact at all costs such as sending attacks to all there members