Beta Boring For Life?

DeletedUser

@ raptok.. learn the difference between a NAP and an alliance before you speak.

DeletedUser

edit:

And Beta BORING???? yeah maybe for people who play to post around on forums and read up on other peoples actions... but DEFINITELY not for people who believe in being the 'action' themselves... i think beta has evolved now to a point where its a mature world with a lot of serious strategy gameplay on... if youre not involved, it may be boring....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i thought that this topic was for anything to do with beta... there really isn't a topic.

Well, I don't think "lol my 5th city is called that" is completely to do with Beta world, more like a ranomd, out-of-the-blue comment :p

DeletedUser

MANGO STOP POSTING JUST FOR POSTING

Looks at meh button
ScorpioPhoenix.png

I wants to conquest NOW.

Can everyone wage war on an alliance and so on just so we can have fun

DeletedUser

why are they trying to ally with someone everyone else is killing off?

DeletedUser

If you want BP, speak to Scheul or JCB they are both very good at giving away BP at practically no cost :)

DeletedUser

I really do not think Beta is boring. The problem is a lot is behind the scenes. There are some groups of alliances that are starting to form. One being the UAE camp which consists of UAE, AoA, SoT, and KoW. On this side there is also Myrmidons, PT, and NWK.

ML is on the other side and has two sets of allies. One being with Phenomen (a pact that has lasted a long time and is part of what used to be a bunch of allies (two of which disbanded, MdK, and PG). The other is a bunch of allies who are all interlinked which is with DJ, PoC, and CotH. On this side there are also Xmortis, SES, and VP.

The rest are essentially in the middle. There are many of these middle alliances with a large amount of pacts so it's hard to decide which side their allegiances lie. TeA is good examples of these alliances (also the biggest, most of these alliances are the smaller and less influential ones).

This is just my take on the world but I do not see it as boring in the slightest. Though there are only some major wars happening (i.e. ones with a lot of conquering), there is a lot of posturing and I see some big wars erupting in the near future.

DeletedUser

NWK and PT are both virtually dead. SoT/Myrmidons/NWK I always considered as peace alliances (running from the war rather than running into it.)

DeletedUser

NWK and PT are both virtually dead. SoT/Myrmidons/NWK I always considered as peace alliances (running from the war rather than running into it.)

I know but I included them as they are still around atm (barely).