Beta Boring For Life?

DeletedUser

of course they serve a purpose... the smaller members can practice conquests on them while working their way up to real war :p

btw, Raptok's no longer in the South East Syndicate, so his spam can no longer be traced back to us... yippee...

DeletedUser

of course they serve a purpose... the smaller members can practice conquests on them while working their way up to real war :p

btw, Raptok's no longer in the South East Syndicate, so his spam can no longer be traced back to us... yippee...

Why isn't he any more out of curiosity?

I meant purpose in the political sense since that was what I was talking about but good point haha :p

DeletedUser

Ah I remember reading that now, whoops. Haha I've had to deal with some of them in the past..

DeletedUser

lol yeah... well put...

we've always run SES as a fun alliance with more messing around happening on the forums than serious military precision planning... the bigger players (even first timers) somehow always knew what to do and the smaller players were quick to catch on and contribute to their fullest...

but i think we're done running a school for unruly kids now... beta's into its 7th month now and RL doesnt leave enough time for us to handle 10-15 cities and play schoolteacher at the same time...

DeletedUser

lol yeah... well put...

we've always run SES as a fun alliance with more messing around happening on the forums than serious military precision planning... the bigger players (even first timers) somehow always knew what to do and the smaller players were quick to catch on and contribute to their fullest...

but i think we're done running a school for unruly kids now... beta's into its 7th month now and RL doesnt leave enough time for us to handle 10-15 cities and play schoolteacher at the same time...

I'm afraid thats the principles I ran on day 1 :p

DeletedUser

ALpha is pretty boring too, everyone around me is never active.

DeletedUser1405

There is plenty of life in Beta you juat need to keep an eye out for the stats and you will see whos doing what.

DeletedUser

yeah. in the last month or so, PT has been given a whacking. it was a meteoric downfall.. i believe Pheonix and SoT are fighting it out, UAE has been made history in O66, short of rfalcon their remaining 2-3 players are all on vacation mode and i think the falcon has flown the coop after he lost 4-5 polis' back to back.. beta forums are slow, but then again, most of us spend our time IN GAME. I dont expect BETA to become boring anytime before the final and total destruction of UAE/AoA/SoT..

maybe after that some of us will move on to some other games to pillage.. ;)

All in all BETA has been rocking, i quit my 2x gamma a/c cause i preferred the strategic action here, and then again, RL needs its time too.. :)

DeletedUser

nice to see eGod returning :p , and i love myrmydons they tend their city's making them just right for my Cs :))

DeletedUser

O66 is getting boring, Xmortis and the SES have pretty much cleared it.

Anyone nearby want me to join them in their ocean?

DeletedUser

come join Me and Qlander in O55 we can take it together lol

DeletedUser

my problem is I can't get CP fast enough, I have too many targets, and when Scheul attacks, he throws everything at it, then disappears for several weeks and noone else attacks me. I get huge BP then nothing.... it is annoying...

DeletedUser

... and i love myrmydons they tend their city's making them just right for my Cs :))

I think you mean that they tend to ruin their cities by picking all the wrong research, then we come along and fix their cities.A couple of days ago I conquered one that had a MERCHANT'S SHOP.:eek:

DeletedUser

I think you mean that they tend to ruin their cities by picking all the wrong research, then we come along and fix their cities.A couple of days ago I conquered one that had a MERCHANT'S SHOP.:eek:

lol.. i have gotten at least 2 cities with merchants shop !! and academy research of cranes.. man, SIM CITY !!!

btw/ i even got a city with battering ram researched, but no attack ships !! lol !!

DeletedUser

my problem is I can't get CP fast enough, I have too many targets, and when Scheul attacks, he throws everything at it, then disappears for several weeks and noone else attacks me. I get huge BP then nothing.... it is annoying...

same problem here, i counted i have sent 23 attacks in the last 48 hrs, and finally mananged to get the CP i required.. man that sucks ?? and i dont even need as many CP's as you guys do.. i'm still only at 11 polis' ...

DeletedUser

don't double post

As soon as I left ses culture for 2 more cities hit me. Shows how having naps with some alliances slows you down tons