bets on the winner of world war

DeletedUser13405

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't do it :eek:

why are we betting on alliances to win anyway? surely the war is interesting enough without making bets on who's going to win

Everything is more interesting when you bet on it.

DeletedUser

Ohhhh please god61 stay
Everyone needs you to save them when they go under siege. ;)

DeletedUser

I know lol
He once broke a siege that had 10k bis stacked with one ls attack

DeletedUser

And why shouldn't I leave huh huh and like it says in my sig you all sssuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

DeletedUser13405

but we don't get anything from betting on this :( only the gratitude of betting right maybe :p

Nothing is stopping you from betting in-game resources, say 50k of each or 100k silver.

Lugosi

Strategos
And why shouldn't I leave huh huh and like it says in my sig you all sssuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

no it doesn't; it's blank, I would've given you a chance god61, in fact I did but then I saw that you insulted the alliance I created "The Spartan Empire". I'm willing to forgive you though :) I think pheno will win the war tho . . . on topic again. I place 911 krona on Pheno

DeletedUser

How did I insult them and what do you mean it's blank and I know you all want me to leave and siege you all are talking about I can't save you I'm only a 3k city and what chance did you give me I never saw any chance you gave me

DeletedUser

We don't want you to leave we just want you to be a little more conscious when it comes to your posts. Just be more conscious and grow in game. Everyone will leave you alone then.

DeletedUser

Its too late hes attracted too much attention. it was inevitable.

DeletedUser

How did I insult them and what do you mean it's blank and I know you all want me to leave and siege you all are talking about I can't save you I'm only a 3k city and what chance did you give me I never saw any chance you gave me

What are you doing? We talked about this and you did really well for a while :rolleyes: Telling everyone they suck is going to get you attention that you don't want. Just calm it down and keep things on topic.

DeletedUser

Jodaid I've been learning a lot about posting from a friend he's been teaching me now I want a reply jtin46 how did I insult him and I never saw any chance he gave nobody gave me a chance except for you jodaid and I thank you for it but how did I insult jtin46

DeletedUser

sorry god61 lol
i was just a little flustered from ingame lol

DeletedUser

i was upset with something that went on ingame
do you know what flustered means?