Bianh's Workshop

DeletedUser14362

thanks dragon it works now. i would +rep both of you again but i sadly cant ;(

DeletedUser

For Sablanzion. It's made of a Narnia stock that I blurred a bit. Then I added a layer with some awesome new brushes I got from Deviantart and then a blurred fractal that is set to overlay. It was an experimentation on brushes and smudging a stock pic, I enjoyed the making of it, although it was simple to make.

lionaslan.png

lionavie.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bianh

can i have a siggy& a coat of arms
Siggy:
Theme: Beer
Size: Biggest Possible
Main Text: Drink with me
Secondary Text: AXE murderer1

Coat of arms:
Theme: Beer & Money
Size: 240x180 and 180KP
Main text: Drink or Die
Secondary Text: Beer Money

Please include all the text
And i am posting here as baseball wouldnt give me a siggy and your a cooler

PLEASE +rep me People

DeletedUser

bianh

can i have a siggy& a coat of arms
Siggy:
Theme: Beer
Size: Biggest Possible
Main Text: Drink with me
Secondary Text: AXE murderer1

Coat of arms:
Theme: Beer & Money
Size: 240x180 and 180KP
Main text: Drink or Die
Secondary Text: Beer Money

Please include all the text
And i am posting here as baseball wouldnt give me a siggy and your a cooler

PLEASE +rep me People

If you stop posting everywhere in the forums and choose one shop or Graphics artist at a time, I will make it. Most artists hate it when clients post everywhere with the same request.

DeletedUser

i posted on baseballs shop and he refused so i posted here unless i posted somewhere without realising hmmmm

DeletedUser

Lol, it's simple but effective in my opinion. Here's Axemurderer's:

simpstonsbeer.png

And I am not making the CoA. I will not put "Drink or Die" on anything, that insinuates too much.

DeletedUser

then leave out the Drink or Die dont put anything just Beer Money as main text

DeletedUser

For Sablanzion. It's made of a Narnia stock that I blurred a bit. Then I added a layer with some awesome new brushes I got from Deviantart and then a blurred fractal that is set to overlay. It was an experimentation on brushes and smudging a stock pic, I enjoyed the making of it, although it was simple to make.

lionaslan.png

lionavie.png

CAn you do An epic jungle background? maybe like the jungles from the movie Avatar? Great job by the way.

DeletedUser

CAn you do An epic jungle background? maybe like the jungles from the movie Avatar? Great job by the way.

lionaslan.png

A jungle wouldn't fit with the theme or color scheme readily, so there is a jungle in the back, but it is gradient mapped and faded according to the lion's colors.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is the sig up yet? I don't know how to put it up. I tried uploading and says I'm using now but I don't see it. How to get the link for the pic?

DeletedUser

lionaslan.png

A jungle wouldn't fit with the theme or color scheme readily, so there is a jungle in the back, but it is gradient mapped and faded according to the lion's colors.

Thanks Mate! I must say yours and Dragon's sig are very impressive. Maybe you two should do a collab of some sort? Some food for thought :)

Thank you very much!

Sablanizon

DeletedUser

hey bianh, i posted a bit ago with a request and didnt get a reply. Im not sure if you saw it or not. just let me know.

DeletedUser

hey bianh, i posted a bit ago with a request and didnt get a reply. Im not sure if you saw it or not. just let me know.

I didn't see that, mate, if you could give me the request again, I will gladly oblige.

DeletedUser

Okay, so use this link:

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg68...9&filename=dangoldrobotsoldier.png&res=medium

Click the link and then copy the URL of the page that pops up.

Paste that inside [/ img] without the space between the "/" and the "img." Then put that in your signature in the User CP -> Edit Signature thing.

Example: [img]http:urlurlurl.com[/ img][/QUOTE]

where is the img img thing? I am still new. I have two options it says for a sig. Choose file or website. The choose file didn't work. So what do I do?

DeletedUser

where is the img img thing? I am still new. I have two options it says for a sig. Choose file or website. The choose file didn't work. So what do I do?

So click User CP -> Edit Signature-> paste the url in the big white text box and put the img img things around it.