Bianh's Workshop

DeletedUser

Shop is temporarily closed:
I'm sorry everyone, this shop will be closed for the duration of two weeks as I will be embarking on a business trip for one week. The week after that, I will be practicing my skills in GIMP until I feel I am ready to start again. Thanks for all the requests, you guys are awesome. Though I will have computer access on the go, I cannot spare time for this shop. I will be active in game, though not here in this shop. I may have time to do a tiny bit of GFX on the go, but I want some practice time to learn some new techniques.

Open in 2 weeks from today. Have a good day.

DeletedUser

Have fun, good lcuk!
But how about the requests in the list?
Also in 2 weeks?

DeletedUser

do you mind if while yor gone froo the shopp i request in others?

DeletedUser

Well have fun bianh, and come back to us better than you're now!

DeletedUser

Thanks Han. :)

For Dangold:
dangoldrobotsoldier.png

Thanks, it looks great! I haven't been online for a while, which is why I haven't replied about it. Sorry about that, and have fun in your two weeks off

DeletedUser

okay uh, how do I put it on now? And can I get an avatar with it after your break? That would be great, thanks

DeletedUser

Could i get a signature

Something Creative
Size: Not bothered as long as it fits
Main Text: Your Nightmare
Secondary Text: AXE murderer

DeletedUser

businessopensignred.png

I am going to be starting some requests again at a low speed, if the amount gets too much for me to manage in addition to my current workload, I will close shop again.

From now on, all previous posts and requests will be ignored. Those who requested right before I left for a tiny bit will be asked to request again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The list is now clean. As Axemurderer posted last, he will be the first on the board.

List:
Axe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Item: Personal CoA
Size: Max. size: 180 kb, max. dimensions: 240x180 pixels, allowed file formats: jpg, png, gif
Main Text: W*Arms
Side Text: The Unit
Theme: Werewolf

This was my latest request at your shop, the last one we agreed.

DeletedUser

Use a spoiler, the tag is too big.

Like this: [spoiler ][/spoiler]

Put your pic inside those brackets in the middle. No space in the first "spoiler" word.

And here is a better, fixed version, sorry for the wait:

axeman.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14362

Item: SIG
Size: largest possible
Main Text: time to feed my pet pickled hun's feet
Side Text: it's good to be me
Theme: hun eating monster ;)

this is your favorite topic bianh, eh. my pet's belly is bulging ;)