Pnp BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. vs. Valor.

DeletedUser

thats ok Brin apparently pariba from Valor is trying to help CR take another of my cities im assuming they soo bored loosing cities to BA they can spare forces to attack fate...

DeletedUser

thats ok Brin apparently pariba from Valor is trying to help CR take another of my cities im assuming they soo bored loosing cities to BA they can spare forces to attack fate...
Last I checked. Red cities are considered Enemies. You guys took in JCC and he took Valor cities whilst under Fate flag or are you guys so caught up in the CR war that you don't see anything else? Did you hear us complain in the forums? Was JCC reprimanded for taking a Valor city which was still "Brown" during that time? Nothing right? I got the same from a Fate member asking why I'm casting EQ spells on Fate. BA is not a priority - only for a few select guys that are hitting them and taking their cities. They'll soon die of boredom or they get kicked by Brlinho and they join TST in finishing their WW whichever comes first ;)

DeletedUser

Last I checked. Red cities are considered Enemies. You guys took in JCC and he took Valor cities whilst under Fate flag or are you guys so caught up in the CR war that you don't see anything else? Did you hear us complain in the forums? Was JCC reprimanded for taking a Valor city which was still "Brown" during that time? Nothing right? I got the same from a Fate member asking why I'm casting EQ spells on Fate. BA is not a priority - only for a few select guys that are hitting them and taking their cities. They'll soon die of boredom or they get kicked by Brlinho and they join TST in finishing their WW whichever comes first ;)

last i checked we had a nap with valor if your now saying you have fate marked as red then its something we will have to fix

DeletedUser

Well sorry Khoregate for taking Valorians cities and giving them slots to hit Fate but nothing we can do about it,they are marked red and thats it.

As for not being a priority to Valor and for Valor not hitting us back I can only thank Valor for acting like that,we have absolutely no problem with that.

Regarding some Valor guys are taking B.A. members cities it is very bold statemant cause Valor took like less then 40 cities in 4 months,considering Valor has 50 or so members while B.A. is less then 15 people I would say Valor is doing pretty bad,but thats only from my perspective I guess.

I am sure Valor has very active members and some of Valorians are probably the best in ETA,I seen reports from those guys attacking and defending also and I would say they are really top class but I think we in B.A. are much more intelligent and thats why we are managing to cause some major damage while suffering minimum losses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

last i checked we had a nap with valor if your now saying you have fate marked as red then its something we will have to fix

Really? Are you guys clueless over there in Fate? Where is leo?

I told you before Fate was a enemy of STS, JCC's master is the STS leadership. He is and always was a tool.

JCC job was to get Fate to fight STS wars for them while they build the world wonders. So, JCC joined Fate just to start a Valor vs Fate war. I told you guys this before.

You guys are now surprised? WoW! it's not like JCC took one city. You really have to have you head in the sand to miss this.

Once again Fate (leo) ignores what his members are doing and starts anther war.

Fatestartswarwithvalor.jpg

DeletedUser

Yup BA is the best of the best. I wouldn't say minimum losses though, I see the reports too but like I said, you'll soon die of boredom. Few select guys that are hitting them and taking their cities is a bold statement? Why??? CJ, Yellowsnow aka P1mono(no longer here), Joe Bean, Mosevej, Bjiwan, Gipo and Raz = few guys. They are taking BA cities if not TST cities are they not??? 40 is really low I would have to admit but since only a few are hitting on BA then it's a good percentage against your 13 members right? Especially with BA averaging 138 cities per player. C'mon, Valor taking cities from BA is a huge achievement compared to BA taking cities from the usual Valor members that don't fight back or from strong defensive players. BA is top class with top caliber players so we are happy with our hard earned 40 BA cities.
Whateverr, Fate are clueless. I got messages from them a week ago, even Leonadius isn't aware the JCC conquered Valor cities. Probably too busy dealing with you guys in CR. ;)

DeletedUser

Since June 1st

Valor gains:

Game of Thrones - 2
TST - 25
The Marines - 2
BA - 3
Live Free or Die - 2
Ghosts - 47

Valor losses:

TST - 4
KE - 2
BA - 16

DeletedUser

Since June 1st

Valor gains:

Game of Thrones - 2
TST - 25
The Marines - 2
BA - 3
Live Free or Die - 2
Ghosts - 47

Valor losses:

TST - 4
KE - 2
BA - 16

didnt lose any citys to Ghosts as they are sim city players and dont attack much, good defenders though :p

DeletedUser

Yup BA is the best of the best. I wouldn't say minimum losses though, I see the reports too but like I said, you'll soon die of boredom. Few select guys that are hitting them and taking their cities is a bold statement? Why??? CJ, Yellowsnow aka P1mono(no longer here), Joe Bean, Mosevej, Bjiwan, Gipo and Raz = few guys. They are taking BA cities if not TST cities are they not??? 40 is really low I would have to admit but since only a few are hitting on BA then it's a good percentage against your 13 members right? Especially with BA averaging 138 cities per player. C'mon, Valor taking cities from BA is a huge achievement compared to BA taking cities from the usual Valor members that don't fight back or from strong defensive players. BA is top class with top caliber players so we are happy with our hard earned 40 BA cities.
Whateverr, Fate are clueless. I got messages from them a week ago, even Leonadius isn't aware the JCC conquered Valor cities. Probably too busy dealing with you guys in CR. ;)

You are right,I apologize for saying that your statemant was bold,looking now at your post I see my mistake.
You are right about that,few guys are really taking B.A. cities and for minimum losses I was just provoking as usual..

DeletedUser

Is Valor ready to sign capitulation to B.A. so we (B.A) can move on?

DeletedUser

Is Valor ready to sign capitulation to B.A. so we (B.A) can move on?

Move onto what? Interesting....you guys are bored cause Hero19352 is in VM?lol Looks like you are looking for another alliance to declare war on. Have you guys voted already? Who is on the list?

DeletedUser13583

They vote from this 2 alliances :

The Black-Snow Wolfis

TamThanVien

Though i think they will go after the second one because they have 2 members and 0 Points.

You should get the capitulation prety quick:p

Good Luck

DeletedUser15946

The Black-Snow Wolfis

TamThanVien

Though i think they will go after the second one because they have 2 members and 0 Points.

Good Luck

We always pick easier enemy, so I think we will stick with valor..

DeletedUser

The Black-Snow Wolfis

TamThanVien

Good Luck

Move onto what? Interesting....you guys are bored cause Hero19352 is in VM?lol Looks like you are looking for another alliance to declare war on. Have you guys voted already? Who is on the list?

Well seems Gipobsk dont wish to end this war,ok then we stick with Valor..

Last 2 days some good work from Valor,they took 5 cities and lost only 2,seems valor is turning around this war...

All together 221 : 47...

DeletedUser13583

Actually you don't want to end it..you speck about capitulation...lol

DeletedUser

well you are very wrong man,very wrong but I think you are stubborn as much as I am so no point in trying to convince you in something you already choose not to believe in.

DeletedUser13583

i was twisting words .Didn't you liked this?
Just trying to make you feel good:)

DeletedUser

At last the forums are alive again..... well BA needs to wait it out as there fave Valor to hit is in VM.