Pnp BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. vs. Valor.

DeletedUser

Since beginning of ETA always the same excuses from most of the people who cant stand to be beaten,we didnt wish to come south,we didnt wish to come left,we dont care for east,we never intended to fight xyz alliance,bunch of excuses by my opinion,plus if I remember correctly Valor had cities in 55,65,66,75,and valor is like nr.2 alliance while B.A. is only few people so I would say thank you Gipobsk for saying B.A. should wipe out Valor in 74.

Also I would like to apologize for taking cities in the front line,maybe we should focus on cities where exactly?in back lines,those are wiped out and taken under B.A. control long time ago.

Brlinho, if you ask me BA has great players and I appreciate it! But BA alliance has individual players who care only for themselves! Where is now sambucci? Players alliance Valor have it a little harder and attacked the poor guy gave up! Why not help him? Sadly you need help from Bob alliance, and say you're a great alliance! Frankly, I'm personally not interested in your domination of the reasons because we have other plans (ETA save the world)! BTW-alliance members Valor in the north, proved to have teeth and a very good bite! What we have proved! True, you have declared war when we were weakest (war vs. TST, 10 people are inactive), ok you win the fight but I will never admit defeat! I have a great desire to show you the meaning of community, friendship, support alliance VALOR (which you'll never have)! You are all pulling in the and then attack it if you like! You do not have a goal, and here you are like parasites! Do not forget my friend that for every parasite there an antidote !!!

DeletedUser

Ba problem has never been bad players tbh !! they have always had some the best players on the server! and only accept the best!!

BA problem is they dont understand team work for there size they can pack a punch but they dont co ordinate there attacks and they have a low patinets level look at the UOW war they didnt finish it they just pushed it to the side cos UOW wasnt intrested in them now they gonna tyr the same with valor!

DeletedUser

Brlinho, if you ask me BA has great players and I appreciate it! But BA alliance has individual players who care only for themselves! Where is now sambucci? Players alliance Valor have it a little harder and attacked the poor guy gave up! Why not help him? Sadly you need help from Bob alliance, and say you're a great alliance! Frankly, I'm personally not interested in your domination of the reasons because we have other plans (ETA save the world)! BTW-alliance members Valor in the north, proved to have teeth and a very good bite! What we have proved! True, you have declared war when we were weakest (war vs. TST, 10 people are inactive), ok you win the fight but I will never admit defeat! I have a great desire to show you the meaning of community, friendship, support alliance VALOR (which you'll never have)! You are all pulling in the and then attack it if you like! You do not have a goal, and here you are like parasites! Do not forget my friend that for every parasite there an antidote !!!

Bunch of nonsense,Valor was the weakest when we declared on Valor!?? We had like 11 members and 5 were inactive,still we didnt run away from the fight,just the opposite we run into the fight although certain council members or leaders of Valor were assuring us they have the same goal as B.A. and they will fight UOW soon (ask rygarr about it),we did not pick on Valor for some obvious reason (and there were few more then good reasons) but cause we thought Valor can offer some good fighting,we were very wrong about it.

As for Dsambucci,or any other member of B.A. not being supported by other members of B.A. the reason is very simple,if you cant hold on your own against 6-8 Valor guys you dont deserve to be in B.A. and you seek for your new home elsewhere,if you can manage to hold 6-8 valorians then in future you will get all the support needed against anyone,you know we dont take people in just to have more members,you need to bring something to alliance (some bring fighting skills,some bring humor,some bring loyalty,some are just friends of friends).
Of course we are not able to know what new recruits can bring so we accept them and then we see how they handle in tough situations and if they dont have what it takes we say farewell mate..

We are currently voting on kicking out Sirgaz who has contributed greatly to B.A. but lately he is moving slow and not doing much,that means maybe he dont deserve to be in B.A. anymore,Commander or not he could easily be out..

As for community and "we are big family" and "we have something you will never have" sounds a bit pathetic to be honest,we kind of like it more to make troubles in "perfect families" like Valor is..

I dont remember we being friends but my friend you say you have other plans (to save ETA) and I think you doing great in that mission,I congratulate sincerely on that,how cant you understand we could have other plans (ETA to finish,to defeat Valor) or no plans at all,facts are facts and stats are stats,we took more then 239 cities from Valor alliance while loosing less then 100..

As for every parasite there is an antidote that could be true (not sure but probably it is true,should have go to medicine school to know for sure or read serious newspapers here and there and not just read sports news and watching sports on TV,kind of makes me dumb and I am not proud of that),but considering no antidote for B.A. has been invented yet that could mean we are not parasites after all.

I dont remember I said anywhere B.A. is great alliance!?
Sadly we need help from B.O.B. alliance (Are you crazy)? B.O.B. alliance is made of 2 guys (well Komagos now left) and one of them is Adamberr who is a great guy to talk to but he is online like 20 minutes per month on good month,but even if it is true and we asked for help of 2 guys what can I say about Valor (nr.2 alliance with almost 50 people) asked for help in numerous occasions from UOW (nr.3 alliance with more then 40 people in there) against B.A.,dont be a hypocrite man,if you wish to accuse soemeone of something be sure you are not doing the same thing..(darn I should cut down the booze,makes me say foolish stuff..)
I would ask Komagos for any kind of help any day any time,I dont see any problem with that.

Ba problem has never been bad players tbh !! they have always had some the best players on the server! and only accept the best!!

BA problem is they dont understand team work for there size they can pack a punch but they dont co ordinate there attacks and they have a low patinets level look at the UOW war they didnt finish it they just pushed it to the side cos UOW wasnt intrested in them now they gonna tyr the same with valor!

That is 100 percent correct Rockys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13583

You know that the part with holding out 6-8 members attacks on your own is not possible.Not even theoreticly.Not even with all the gold in the world.
You could hold them if cs is not in reach ..perfectly true..
I think the right number is between 1-3..anyway no more than 3.

DeletedUser

depends mate,depends..

How can you take my city if I put 100 000 of my 200 000 defensive troops there plus wall at level 23-25 all the time..no gold needed for defender at all.(and in case you start to crack my defense I just call reserves of 100 000 more defensive soldiers)

depends is that city like in the heart of enemy zone or it is 25 hours away,6-8 people 20-25 hours away cant take a city from single player (in this case single player has 100 cities at least) if he sees it on time and has some decent defense and is active.

of course if you have 3 people hitting various cities close range it is hard to stop the attackers.

DeletedUser

TBH if someones in my allaince and they ask for support and im able to ill send support!

thats why u go in a allaince!
and if i put ur maths there in to play!!
what about if the 3 players attackign u have say 200 000 offencive troops each ! so thats 600 000 troops to ur 200 000 who gonna win then ?

DeletedUser

TBH if someones in my allaince and they ask for support and im able to ill send support!

thats why u go in a allaince!
and if i put ur maths there in to play!!
what about if the 3 players attackign u have say 200 000 offensive troops each ! so thats 600 000 troops to ur 200 000 who gonna win then ?

200 000 defensive troops will win 600 000 offensive troops any day,you should know that by now Rockys if you are not a noob.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not on kicking out sirgaz? :S

Not only my decision but it has been put on vote,dont get me wrong Sirgaz done amazing stuff for B.A. but lately he has been drinking with an enemy and doing some sloppy play,we kind of dont tolerate that,at least I dont,my vote already gone to kicking him out,it is 1:1 in Voting about that,thing is I am 99 percent sure that vote FOR Sirgaz staying in B.A. was vote from Sirgaz himself..

DeletedUser15946

Oh I am so sorry that I have training and tournament now, or I would kick your asses (including yours rocky). pariba hihihihi he didn't get support... hihihi parasite oh why don't I have time when I get the push to play again.

DeletedUser

thats cool,I always honored more supporting your teammate then watching on yourself,good team spirit is the best thing..

maybe not appropriate to say to my countryman Pariba,but just checked his stats,the guy says Valor is like one big family,something B.A. will never have and seems guy (Pariba) change his alliance 14 times,I dont wish to be boring with the hypocrite thing but common,14 alliance changes and guy talk about loyalty..

btw 243 : 51.. (like a walk in the park)

DeletedUser

Check it again Brlinho. It's only 12. He had to go to LOTR to help them with their WW to stop TST from advancing theirs. So in my count it's just 10.
Congrats by taking 243 cities from us. No active OPS against BA in our forums anyways. You guys earned it, a city taken is a city taken. You guys must feel really good about yourselves eh? Now where's that park? We can all have a picnic. Bring your own picnic baskets cause I'm not sharing.

DeletedUser

oh my mistake then,but 12 is also pretty much..

Not feeling especially good,will feel amazing if Federer beats Djokovic today cause will put some good money on Mr.Roger Federer.

DeletedUser

he didn't...

brlinho is still recovering after the match
I suppose drinks are on him this time

DeletedUser

I am good,no worries but was pretty "interesting" evening so I decided:

No more drinking for me,just coffee and mineral water from today for next few months at least..

DeletedUser

thats cool,I always honored more supporting your teammate then watching on yourself,good team spirit is the best thing..

maybe not appropriate to say to my countryman Pariba,but just checked his stats,the guy says Valor is like one big family,something B.A. will never have and seems guy (Pariba) change his alliance 14 times,I dont wish to be boring with the hypocrite thing but common,14 alliance changes and guy talk about loyalty..

btw 243 : 51.. (like a walk in the park)

You really have a problem with alcohol? I changed the 5 alliance if you do not know cumulated! And it can thanks great adamber (he dreamed of a strong alliance), and see where it is now! btw - I do not care alliance B.A. !

DeletedUser

You really have a problem with alcohol? I changed the 5 alliance if you do not know cumulated! And it can thanks great adamber (he dreamed of a strong alliance), and see where it is now! btw - I do not care alliance B.A. !

adamberr destroyed BA, so i'm told.

With adamberr leading KE+KA held up against team black for 18 months that is a good record. How much adamberr did himself the world will never know. but i hear he got TE and UF to work together.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
adamberr destroyed BA, so i'm told.

With adamberr leading KE+KA held up against team black for 18 months that is a good record. How much adamberr did himself the world will never know. but i hear he got TE and UF to work together.

That is correct.